Page 1 of 9 123456 ... LastLast
    Platinum Poster JohnnyWalkerBlackLabel's Avatar

Default The challenge......................................... ....

I want to challenge people here on HA to take someone they have little or no regard to and instead of blasting them say something they like or admire about them.................

with the amount of crazy threads that have been initiated on here in the last month I think this would be an excellent thread if it's used................

snɯıʇdo snʇoʇ soʌ oloʌ

Default Re: The challenge......................................... ..

Quote Originally Posted by JohnnyWalkerBlackLabel
    I want to challenge people here on HA to take someone they have little or no regard to and instead of blasting them say something they like or admire about them.................

with the amount of crazy threads that have been initiated on here in the last month I think this would be an excellent thread if it's used................

I would like to say that both J and Arianna are very well educated. They seem to have smarts. I would just urge them to use it in a positive way more often. I have seen moments on brilliance mixed in there some times. Let the newbies and people who post about pop tarts be.
    My compliment is sincere.

GOOD THINGS

5 Star Poster

Good idea, JWBL.

I don't actually dislike anyone presently on these boards (honest!) even though at times I've had a few spats. Some people have pissed me off or occasionally still do, however.

I suppose TFan and White_Male_Canada are two of the people I've been arguing with most lately, on the Politics Forum mostly. But I never really got personal and I've decided to bury the hatchet now. It is my hope that they won't make me dig it up again by getting on my nerves.

TFan has cracked a good few jokes that have made me laugh lately and we both seem to like ramen noodles so he's okay by me. White_Male_Canada seems to do a lot of research on a lot of things but then again he seems to have a lot of spare time on his hands.

There are a coupld of rookies I've sniped at and perhaps one or two I thought about commenting on but decided not to (because I don't like getting personal) but, in their defense, they are new and still learning the ropes. One of them, v3.6 seems like an okay bloke. The other one...I'm not sure if he's posted much since. And we were all rookies once.

I've avoided getting into the whole wombat/J/Arianna or the J/Allanah thing or the Kelly/Vicki thing even though I have read their posts. I've posted threads calling for time out and peace.

As for Moni, she's not here to read this, but I would like to reiterate that she is very attractive and, apparently, good in the business side of things. Apart from that, she seemed to have few redeeming features whatsover.

Navin R. Johnson: You mean I'm going to stay this color??
    Mother: I'd love you if you were the color of a baboon's ass.

well...
    i havent gotten to really talk to anyone except LG sean chi, and the hollywood buckstrap. all of these men(i assume are men) seem to be very well rounded individuals from what ive gathered, and have somewhat guided me on my "cooth" here at HA, you all seem very intelegent and sincere, aswell you guys seem sensitive to others feeling which i truely adore in you all. i think this topic is much needed.

<3

your perfect weapon...

Professional Poster

My nomination for new village idiot are as follows......

Quote Originally Posted by v3.6
    well...
    i think this topic is much needed.
    <3
    One of v.3.6's problems may be.....

.... follwed by way the hell to much "booze".
    Possibly leading to posting pointless garbage like this.......

why isnt kimberely devine apart of the douchbag poll.. is it cause it wasnt title woman that look like shit?
    And this....

are you a real life secret agent of the woman who cut their penis's off... dang girl you should start a cult too.
    Then on a thread about a different girl we get

lol.. some people just need to put the brakes on... stop being a hater.
    Confused? This prick Claims his age is .......
    Yet v3.6's Myspace says age 25? (detective Richter will be so proud)

Transparently Dumb attempts to cultivate 'cred' through namedropping....

carmen cruz is a great friend of mine, cant wait for her to get back from london.
    this chick..(vaniity)did a few favors for her one time.
    hit it!loved it too.
    ????????

have i fell in the mix of the retarded posts?
    if so my badd!
    You said it buddy, try posting less and saying more.

Comments on a very nice girl's new photos
    oh boy, who let the dog out.
    Now I'm pissed off. This is some really stupid shit. Get your pathetic pussy boy ass to London and say this shit. You really need someone to slap some sense into you boy. Just who the f*ck do you think you are? You pop up from nowhere insulting girls left, right and centre.

Oh, what do I LIKE about him? I like the name. It suggests a subtle humour. All I can say is I can't wait til they fix the numerous 'bugs' and release Version 3.7! This 'beta' version sucks and should never have been inflicted on the unsuspecting public before it was thoroughly tested and ready for release.

.. im cancerous
    Quite!

Sorry , did I misinterpret the direction of this thread?

the majority rules, and the majority are passive bitches.

Professional Poster

Quote Originally Posted by Kriss
    All I can say is I can't wait til they fix the numerous 'bugs' and release Version 3.7! This 'beta' version sucks and should never have been inflicted on the unsuspecting public before it was thoroughly tested and ready for release.
    rumor has it hes microsofts first try at an artificial intelligence

Elvis: I was dreamin'. Dreamin' my dick was out and I was checkin' to see if that infected bump on the head of it had filled with pus again. If it had, I was gonna name it after my ex-wife 'cilla and bust it by jackin' off.

Platinum Poster

After you!

"I became insane, with long intervals of horrible sanity." - Poe

Platinum Poster JohnnyWalkerBlackLabel's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by chefmike

After you!
    fair enough

Arianna..............................

I think you'd make an excellent sailor or a harpoonist

snɯıʇdo snʇoʇ soʌ oloʌ

Platinum Poster

After you!
    fair enough

Very well, JWBL...and this is as nice as it gets-

TFan and WMC....

It's no fault of your own that your families have interbred for generations.

And if they dropped you on your head as an infant that's not your fault either...

Although it does explain a few things.

"I became insane, with long intervals of horrible sanity." - Poe

5 Star Poster

After you!
    fair enough

I thought we were meant to be nice to people
    Though you really do have to admire the tats. Getting all that must have cost quite a bit and hurt quite a lot.

Navin R. Johnson: You mean I'm going to stay this color??
    Mother: I'd love you if you were the color of a baboon's ass.