Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Junior Poster

SpecialK: cuts straight to the chase, and as they say brevity is the soul of wit

sure..if you are fond of idiots..then yeah he's a barrel.

Thanks Kriss and Chef.

-Quinn

Life is essentially one long Benny Hill skit punctuated by the occasional Anne Frank moment.

Professional Poster

the majority rules, and the majority are passive bitches.

There are several, several of whom have been mentioned above, but I would give first place to Felicia Katt, whose wordplay always cracks me up. I also like offbeat humor, particularly if half the crowd just doesn't get it, like some of Vicki's posts, or Partly Cloudy's photos as mentioned, or peggygee's or B1's comebacks.

Professional Poster

Default Re: BEST COMEDIANS ON HA.

Quote Originally Posted by I_love_Cristina_Bianchini
    P.S. I’m British, hence the appreciation of humour and its particular spelling!
    Perhaps you mean CORRECT instead of 'particular' old chap? after all I think we have a duty to educate these yanks seeing how WE invented language. I accept they did invent boob jobs so I guess that makes us even?

the majority rules, and the majority are passive bitches.

Veteran Poster

LOL I'd have to say chefmike and specialk with those pics he mods sometimes.

Reality is perception.

I came to these boards, like most no doubt, to hopefully find out more about transsexuals and see some pics. However, my greatest enjoyment so far has been the humour of many of the posts. In short, in my opinion there are some great comedians here, and the following is a short list of who I think is the funniest. I have however only been here a short time, so no doubt I’ve missed quite a few. So please feel free to post more names, and perhaps links or quotes to their funniest posts. Links to funny posts of all names suggested would be greatly appreciated!

ChefMike: very witty, if a little abrasive. I’m still chuckling about his crack to the guy worried about the Moslem at his college, “he’s going to fuck you like a goat”.
    Ezed: perhaps the wittiest on these boards.
    J: his humour is perhaps not to most peoples tastes, but I get him.
    LG: has great observational humour, a sign of wisdom.
    SpecialK: cuts straight to the chase, and as they say brevity is the soul of wit.
    Suckseed: again like LG, has great observational humour.

NONE the only one that is funny on here is Felecia and TSNTX she cracks me up sometimes with her witty banter to the men the ones you mentioned just post stupid pictures that are supposed to Mean something I guess or they have long winded ass comments that are supposed to be amusing when they AREN'T

My official Adult Blog

http://www.kellypierceblog.com

My Official Blog for my TS Sisters

http://www.secretkelly.com

My official Cam Site

http://www.kellysdreamhouse.com

Platinum Poster

Quote Originally Posted by KellyShore
    I came to these boards, like most no doubt, to hopefully find out more about transsexuals and see some pics. However, my greatest enjoyment so far has been the humour of many of the posts. In short, in my opinion there are some great comedians here, and the following is a short list of who I think is the funniest. I have however only been here a short time, so no doubt I’ve missed quite a few. So please feel free to post more names, and perhaps links or quotes to their funniest posts. Links to funny posts of all names suggested would be greatly appreciated!

ChefMike: very witty, if a little abrasive. I’m still chuckling about his crack to the guy worried about the Moslem at his college, “he’s going to fuck you like a goat”.
    SpecialK: cuts straight to the chase, and as they say brevity is the soul of wit.

NONE the only one that is funny on here is Felecia and TSNTX she cracks me up sometimes with her witty banter to the men the ones you mentioned just post stupid pictures that are supposed to Mean something I guess or they have long winded ass comments that are supposed to be amusing when they AREN'T
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	blow_my_meat_108.jpg 
Views:	175 
Size:	33.8 KB 
ID:	84455  

"I became insane, with long intervals of horrible sanity." - Poe

Quote Originally Posted by chefmike

THANKS FOR THE EXAMPLE CHEFMIKE

My official Adult Blog

http://www.kellypierceblog.com

My Official Blog for my TS Sisters

http://www.secretkelly.com

My official Cam Site

http://www.kellysdreamhouse.com

Platinum Poster

thnx girl... lol