Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Junior Poster

Anytime chefmike, writes something your in for a chuckle.......

Eurotrash! Platinum Poster Jericho's Avatar

I think you should add Vala to the list.
    The "Things you've shoved up your ass" thread takes some beating!

I hate being bipolar...It's fucking ace!

Junior Poster

my fuckin keybaord on my laptop is fucked up some keys stick some have a mind of there own plus i am a retard cant spell for shit and drink a case of beer a day
    hows that J ?

Platinum Poster

Thanks...I guess that I get it from my mother, who was voted class wit in her yearbook...and the abrasive side must've come from my dad...and I miss ya, pops...

But even on my best days I'm no match for J...

I can't help it...them dang jewboy yankees really tickle me!

"I became insane, with long intervals of horrible sanity." - Poe

Though he hasn't posted here too much lately, I would add Nick_the_Quick to that list as well. He has posted some really funny stuff during his time.

There have been many hysterical posts over the years, which is what keeps me coming back, but the single post that made me laugh the hardest goes to Chef. It was the time Honda posted that story where he told the pimp he wasn't dealing with "Joe lunchbox." Chef's response: posting a pic of a GI Joe lunchbox.

-Quinn

Life is essentially one long Benny Hill skit punctuated by the occasional Anne Frank moment.

5 Star Poster

Default Re: BEST COMEDIANS ON HA.

Quote Originally Posted by I_love_Cristina_Bianchini
    I came to these boards, like most no doubt, to hopefully find out more about transsexuals and see some pics. However, my greatest enjoyment so far has been the humour of many of the posts. In short, in my opinion there are some great comedians here, and the following is a short list of who I think is the funniest. I have however only been here a short time, so no doubt I’ve missed quite a few. So please feel free to post more names, and perhaps links or quotes to their funniest posts. Links to funny posts of all names suggested would be greatly appreciated!

ChefMike: very witty, if a little abrasive. I’m still chuckling about his crack to the guy worried about the Moslem at his college, “he’s going to fuck you like a goat”.
    Ezed: perhaps the wittiest on these boards.
    J: his humour is perhaps not to most peoples tastes, but I get him.
    LG: has great observational humour, a sign of wisdom.
    SpecialK: cuts straight to the chase, and as they say brevity is the soul of wit.
    Suckseed: again like LG, has great observational humour.

P.S. I’m British, hence the appreciation of humour and its particular spelling!
    Thanks for the mention, I_love_Cristina_Biancini. I sometimes try to use humour if I want to make a point about something or just to point out the absurdities in a situation- it's better than shouting or having a hissy fit. I have to admit I love reading most of the posts of the other guys you mention. I've had more than a few good laughs reading through the forums.

Navin R. Johnson: You mean I'm going to stay this color??
    Mother: I'd love you if you were the color of a baboon's ass.

Best forum comedian?

Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	forum2_759.jpg 
Views:	682 
Size:	27.9 KB 
ID:	84283  

"In times of universal deceit, telling the truth will be a revolutionary act." - George Orwell

5 Star Poster

Thanks for the compliment. I think the hardest I've laughed here were when Chefmike finished up a Honda-visits-Phoenix story with "And it was Back on the Bus for Bonzo!" Fuck, I probably sounded demented to my upstairs roomate.
    And then another time, a couple of years ago, an obviously clueless noobie asked a typical forum question, and partlycloudy posted some random photos as a response. the noob actually responded with,"Uh..I'm not sure what you mean by that." (One of the photos was a guy holding a giant TV box out of the back of a little hatchback.) More pictures followed. Hard to describe, but it was quite a stitch at the time.
    I also got quite a laugh about Allanah saying, "Do I give a rat's ass? Give me a rat and I will show u."

Professional Poster

Without a doubt QUINN. The Koko/aedan thread seriously injured me I laughed so much, like for 3 minutes solid and then again everytime i thought of it, on the bus, lying in bed, that's nearly as funny as tfan's unintentional hilarity or special k's sherlock holmes.

http://www.hungangels.com/board/view...highlight=koko

http://www.hungangels.com/board/view...205&highlight=

http://www.hungangels.com/board/view...r=asc&start=30

the majority rules, and the majority are passive bitches.

Platinum Poster

Quote Originally Posted by Kriss
    Without a doubt QUINN. The Koko/aedan thread seriously injured me I lauged so much, like for 3 minutes solid and then again everytime i thought of it, on the bus, lying in bed, thats nearly as fuinny as tfans unintentional hilarity or special k's sherlock holmes.

http://www.hungangels.com/board/view...highlight=koko
    Good point. Quinn's wit is without a doubt rapier sharp!

"I became insane, with long intervals of horrible sanity." - Poe