Junior Poster

Default Strange Sexual Encounters

When I was 24, and just discovering craigslist, I answered an ad from a woman who wanted to roll play. It sounded really hot.

I met her at a coffee shop, and she looked exactly like Ronnie James Dio. She was about 40. But, I thought, well, I'll never tell anyone, this could be interesting.

We went back to her place, and when she stripped down to her bra and panties, and brought out paddles for me to spank her with, the reality of the situation set in. I was pretty grossed out. So I sat on her couch, completely clothed, as I spanked her with her paddle, and she screamed with pleasure, apparently not caring about her neighbors.

After spanking her for 20 mts until she came, I got up and politely said goodbye. I didn't jerk off for like a week and a half.
    Attached Images Attached Images  

Veteran Poster

Ronnie James Dio RULES!!!! --heheh ---

In a pyromantic way
    I'm her slave

living for her to ignite --

Veteran Poster

Imagine if like --you met up with her and kept "complimenting" her on her Ronnie James Dio look!! ---

--"holy shit --you look JUST like him --that is AWESOME!!" ----"have you ever been in a band? --can you sing?" ---"can you say THE MOB RULES ---really loud for me?" ---

In a pyromantic way
    I'm her slave

living for her to ignite --