Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Junior Poster

Default Muslim student in my college scares me

PLEASE BEFORE THIS GETS MISUNDERSTOOD AS ME HATTING MUSLIMS, I RESPECTS PEOPLES RIGHT TO BELIEVE AND I HAVE NO ILL WILL TOWARDS ANY FAITH PEOPLE BELIEVE IN.

I have a work study job in the library and around 6pm a student who is Muslim comes in and sits across from the checkout desk, each time he looks directly not only at me but also the other people who work there. The look is very mean and we don't know weather to take it as either he is praying or he getting ready to attack us.

later around 7pm he would go into the media area and pray near the the old 16mm film prints and the really old 3/4 inch Video tapes (Umatic). Each time I pass time he would give "the look."

I found out today he got in trouble for following women in the college trying to convert them to become muslim and got very angry when he was told to stop.

I thought Muslim were suppose to be against violence and be more happy and free. Has anybody have this experience before.

Platinum Poster

He is going to fuck you like a goat.

"I became insane, with long intervals of horrible sanity." - Poe

Quote Originally Posted by chefmike
    Don't sweat chefmike. Keep in mind he's approaching 60 years old and still talks like a high school kid.

Just refer to him as "Sheepmike" or as he is known colloquially, "The Sheep".

And just wait until you meet "Vestboy".

Welcome to the board.

Default Re: Muslim student in my college scares me

Quote Originally Posted by themaster
    PLEASE BEFORE THIS GETS MISUNDERSTOOD AS ME HATTING MUSLIMS, I RESPECTS PEOPLES RIGHT TO BELIEVE AND I HAVE NO ILL WILL TOWARDS ANY FAITH PEOPLE BELIEVE IN.

I have a work study job in the library and around 6pm a student who is Muslim comes in and sits across from the checkout desk, each time he looks directly not only at me but also the other people who work there. The look is very mean and we don't know weather to take it as either he is praying or he getting ready to attack us.

later around 7pm he would go into the media area and pray near the the old 16mm film prints and the really old 3/4 inch Video tapes (Umatic). Each time I pass time he would give "the look."

I found out today he got in trouble for following women in the college trying to convert them to become muslim and got very angry when he was told to stop.

I thought Muslim were suppose to be against violence and be more happy and free. Has anybody have this experience before.
    My advice, carry a couple slices of bacon in your pocket. If he threatens to fight, wrap the bacon around your fist like a brass knuckle and say "In the name of George W Bush, 'Bring it'"!!!

Hung Angel Platinum Poster trish's Avatar

BEST LAUGH I HAD ALL DAY!!! thanks chefmike.

Junior Poster

LMFAO!!!!

"None are more hopelessly enslaved than those who falsely believe they are free."

Platinum Poster

Quote Originally Posted by trish
    BEST LAUGH I HAD ALL DAY!!! thanks chefmike.
    Thanks, trish! It was a pleasure.

"I became insane, with long intervals of horrible sanity." - Poe

Junior Poster

Muslims are universally believed to be violent insane intolerant fuckwad jihadist murderers. But this stereotype is totally unfair. There are over 1.5 billion muslims in the world, and this guy...
    Attached Images Attached Images  

Professional Poster

i worked at a library in college and would see this sort of thing too..indonesian muslim women facing east towards mecca in the micro-fiche archives(yeah remember micro-fich)these people have to pray alot -five times a day so they have to pop a squat wherever they can for allah's sake..the men like the women covered and kept separate from activities not so much to control them(women) but so as to control themselves from temptation...think about how pure your thoughts might be if you couldnt lechify on a computer all damn day.........

LMAO!

This explains everything. Works at a library? LMAO!