Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Junior Poster

Please "J" take Artianna as your new wife and ride off into the sunset with her

Professional Poster

Quote Originally Posted by irish_rose
    At least Kelly Shore provokes deep thinking conversation and interesting subjects.
    WHAT! THAT WAS SARCASM, RIGHT!?

Veteran Poster

Man oh man if anyone is the kettle calling the pot black it is you Arianna, the potty mouth princess. At least Kelly Shore provokes deep thinking conversation and interesting subjects.
    AND SHE IS A HELL OF A LOT MORE BEAUTIFUL THAN YOU WILL EVER BE IN YOUR WILDEST DREAMS!
    Does anyone take you and Kelly Shore seriously since you've both been outed as liars?

you are fighting a losing battle, hot girls get to do what they want in this wonderful la la land.

Junior Poster

She's a compulsive liar? What have I missed?

That's nice.

Junior Poster

Whew...

I'm just glad there wasn't a bunch of nasty scat photos in here.

Party Goddess Platinum Poster AllanahStarrNYC's Avatar

Man oh man if anyone is the kettle calling the pot black it is you Arianna, the potty mouth princess. At least Kelly Shore provokes deep thinking conversation and interesting subjects.
    AND SHE IS A HELL OF A LOT MORE BEAUTIFUL THAN YOU WILL EVER BE IN YOUR WILDEST DREAMS!
    why is this asshole still here- and not banned yet?

leave ari alone creep-before you fake pic posting ass, double identity mofo, is banned permanently.

2008 AVN Transsexual Performer Of The Year
    www.TransexualStarr.com
    www.Facebook.com/AllanahStarr

Quote Originally Posted by J
    firstly though, ide like to apologize for my poorly written posts the last 12 hours, i was slightly inebriated and dont recall much of what i said, im very ashamed retracting and reading em all now...

i should have learnt fromhondo, alcohol and clever posts dont mix well...sowwie
    Don't sweat it, J. Seriously, post here long enough and you're bound to make a mistake somewhere. We all have. Besides, one good thing came out of your drunken posts: you're goth/cape story had me laughing off and on for nearly five minutes. Add something as ridiculous as a cape to any story and watch the hilarity ensue.

-Quinn

Life is essentially one long Benny Hill skit punctuated by the occasional Anne Frank moment.

5 Star Poster

To the people that bag on Arianna - does it occur to you that she could go out and get boobs and grow out her hair and dye it blonde if she wanted to? Have you looked at the beautiful art she has made? - her links are right there. Yes, I love the classic centerfold look too...but making fun of someone because of their looks is the shallowest thing in the world to do. I think she's quite attractive. Plus intelligent, opinionated and talented. And she doesn't suffer fools - of which there seem to be many here at times.
    I don't hate Kelly, and feel that there will be a time when she cops to the fact that not all the photos she posted are of her. She's just young and shies away from conflict, so she attempts to diffuse it with humor. It's not the crime of the century. Sure I'd throw her a bone if she let me, but I know if I was stuck on a desert island I'd rather be with with Arianna. She'd not only be more interesting to talk to, she'd probably end up figuring a way to build a raft out of clam shells or something and save my ass. And don't tell me she doesn't look like a hell of a good time in bed. I bet she tears it up.
    Attached Images Attached Images  

Quote Originally Posted by AllanahStarrNYC
    why is this asshole still here- and not banned yet?

leave ari alone creep-before you fake pic posting ass, double identity mofo, is banned permanently.
    agreed. Its been pretty conclusively established that Irish-rose is a man, using someone elses pics to get his kicks. I think everyone had their doubts before (I know I did, her bio read like a letter to the Penthouse Forum "I'm a young co-ed at a small midwestern college...") but the IP addresses were a pretty strong indictment and the australian web model photos seem to be proof beyond a reasonable doubt. I think the fake screen name should be banned, but the real Big Dick one should be permitted to stay. I'm big on freedom of speech but not at the cost of the truth.

FK