Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: carmen cruz

Quote Originally Posted by CrazyAboutTGirls
    Well, it is true, and I'm not too bothered whether you believe me or not.

We met at the Wayout in London, and I went back to her place with two other guys and a t-girl.
    Well, I'm glad you're not too bothered whether I believe you or not, since I don't, though to be honest, I don't seriously give a shit. So, I'll just move on and stop ragging on you. Congrats on sucking off and being sucked off by Carmen Cruz. If you really were that is. Which I don't believe you were...

"We are irritated by rascals, intolerant of fools, and prepared to love the rest. But where are they?"- Mignon McLaughlin

Quote Originally Posted by Kriss
    Quote Originally Posted by TJ347
    having recieved and given her a blowjob last night, I wholeheartedly agree.
    Yeah, I received and gave her a blowjob last night too, and wholeheartedly agree also. Wait a minute... We both got it on with her despite the vast distances between us, huh? I hardly think so. One of us must be lying, but wait, I'm wrong... Because both of us are!

AGAIN...................................WANKER!!!
    Maybe not being European, the whole "wanker" thing isn't working on me the way it otherwise might? Nope, that ain't it... It ain't working because ONCE AGAIN, I can't bring myself to give two shits what you think about me Kriss! Dammit! Looks like today, just like yesterday and the day before, won't be the day you manage to hurt my feelings either! So, yet again you'll have to reload your gun with your usual blanks, and find another rock to hide behind as you take your pathetic little potshots at me. Give it up already... Seems like you'd have realized by now that the time it takes you to come up with these intricate "wanker" postings is fully wasted due to the fact they don't bother me, but then, you clearly possess minimal comprehension skills at best, so I take that back... Oh, and I hope that none of this came across as me "talking down" to you, as I would hate to be interpreted that way. Dick.

"We are irritated by rascals, intolerant of fools, and prepared to love the rest. But where are they?"- Mignon McLaughlin

Professional Poster

We met at the Wayout in London, and I went back to her place with two other guys and a t-girl.
    Well, I'm glad you're not to bothered whether I believe you or not, since I don't, though to be honest, I don't seriously give a shit. So, I'll just move on and stop ragging on you. Congrats on sucking off and being sucked off by Carmen Cruz. If you really were that is. Which I don't believe you were...
    WHY DO YOU GIVE A FUCK ? JUST SHUT THE FUCK UP. JUST TO WIPE THE SMIRK OFF YOUR FACE, I KNOW CARMEN AND THIS STORY IS TOTALLY BELIEVEABLE AND VERY LIKELY. SO KEEP YOUR SNIDE, SNEERING BEAK OUT 'TJ347'.
    JUST FOR THE RECORD CARMEN CRUZ IS SWEET, KIND, GENEROUS, INTELLIGENT, INCREDIBLY SEXY AND A LOT OF FUN TO BE WITH. ALL THE BEST TO YOU CrazyAboutTGirls, YOU HAVE GOOD TASTE IN COMPANY.

Maybe not being European, the whole "wanker" thing isn't working on me the way it otherwise might?
    THATS O.K. , IT'S NOT FOR YOUR BENEFIT OR AMUSEMENT (YOU WANKER)

the majority rules, and the majority are passive bitches.

Well, I'm glad you're not to bothered whether I believe you or not, since I don't, though to be honest, I don't seriously give a shit. So, I'll just move on and stop ragging on you. Congrats on sucking off and being sucked off by Carmen Cruz. If you really were that is. Which I don't believe you were...
    WHY DO YOU GIVE A FUCK ? JUST SHUT THE FUCK UP. JUST TO WIPE THE SMIRK OFF YOUR FACE, I KNOW CARMEN AND THIS STORY IS TOTALLY BELIEVEABLE AND VERY LIKELY. SO KEEP YOUR SNIDE, SNEERING BEAK OUT 'TJ347'.
    JUST FOR THE RECORD CARMEN CRUZ IS SWEET, KIND, GENEROUS, INTELLIGENT, INCREDIBLY SEXY AND A LOT OF FUN TO BE WITH. ALL THE BEST TO YOU CrazyAboutTGirls, YOU HAVE GOOD TASTE IN COMPANY.
    Thanks mate, I think so too.

Everything in life is our fault, but that's not our fault.

Ah, Kriss, come out from behind that rock sooner than I thought you would, though still firing blanks I see. "Why do I give a fuck?", you've asked... Well, anyone with a brain (so I must excuse you) who read my third post would've noted that I said I didn't give a fuck and was just ragging the dude, which I had concluded I shouldn't have done since he was clearly taking my comments more seriously than I really meant them. But enough about that, let's talk about you... I'd like to know why you "give a fuck" everytime I say anything? You call me snide and are clearly frustrated by my "snideness", and yet go out of your way to comment in response to my snide comments, instead of just ignoring me like Mac has done since declaring "Case closed" on me (whatever the hell that means). I take your actions as the mark of a closeted fan... And so I thank you sincerely for your support, and am happy to have given you a chance to show it for all to see. Have a great day! P.S. An autographed picture is to follow!

Veteran Poster

Hey Kriss, why don't you start using "pajero" instead of "wanker" every once in a while just to add a little variety to your use of expletives.

ceci n'est pas une signature.

Quote Originally Posted by iloveshemales77
    Hey Kriss, why don't you start using "pajero" instead of "wanker" every once in a while just to add a little variety to your use of expletives.
    Probably because he doesn't possess the ability to learn any new words, what with his impaired comprehension skills and all. You do realize that monkey in his avatar is actually him, right?

I apologize for the joke above, and take it back. It was completely unacceptable and totally inappropriate for me to insult the monkey in Kriss' avatar, as I'm sure it possesses the ability to learn new words. I also apologize for publicly broadcasting Kriss' impairment in that same area. Thank you.

Veteran Poster

LOL!!! Maybe the two of you should do the decent thing and choose your weapons and meet at dawn sometime?

Quote Originally Posted by iloveshemales77
    LOL!!! Maybe the two of you should do the decent thing and choose your weapons and meet at dawn sometime?
    You know, I'd have long since had a massive stroke by now if I allowed any of the countless internet jerkoffs I've met get me worked up to the point I seriously found myself giving a damn what they had to say. At the end of the day I can let it go and start the next day off fresh, though sadly there are those who can't, and who have nothing better to do than keep uttering the same tired word over and over because they refuse all help in expanding their vocabulary, although they have strangely learned how to enlarge certain letters in their posts and change the colors of different words, which is doubtless far harder to do than to peruse a dictionary every now and again to build up their verbal strength. It's all very sad. Tragic even, really.

Veteran Poster

yea, quite right TJ, let it go man. After all, it's just cyberbraggadocio.