Page 11 of 15 FirstFirst ... 6789101112131415 LastLast

God puts us all where we need to be. For me, I thought it was the Air Force, but it turns out that God intended me to fight the war at home.... so take the war to libtards, I WILL!

I'm already enlisted and fighting in the war against...The Bolshevik!

Platinum Poster

Quote Originally Posted by TFan
    God puts us all where we need to be. For me, I thought it was the Air Force, but it turns out that God intended me to fight the war at home.... so take the war to libtards, I WILL!
    What kind of a dickless geek can't even be accepted to the air force?

What happened...?

Did you get a chubby at your physical, Liberace...?

Nevertheless, I bet that you're a whiz at the whole neighborhood watch thing, twinkletoes...

Do you squat when you pee, Rambo...? :P

"I became insane, with long intervals of horrible sanity." - Poe

Default Re: WHO'S THE PARTY OF LINCOLN?

Who's values does this quote represent? Tax raisers and business regulators or Republicans (The party founded by Lincoln)

"You cannot strengthen the weak by weakening the strong. You cannot help the wage-earner by pulling down the wage-payer. You cannot help the poor by destroying the rich. You cannot help men permanently by doing for them what they could and should do for themselves."- Abraham Lincoln

The next time you blame the government for not "saving" a bunch of idiots from the flood waters of Katrina, remember this quote. Those people could have and should have saved themselves.

Next time Hilary goes off into hysterics about "seizing" profits for the great good, remember her values and her party are inconsistent with this quote.

Next time lib leaders call for universal health care at the expense of the wage payer, remember that that is inconsistent with Lincolns values.

Now who is the party of Lincoln? :lol:
    It's not that the U.S. government tried to help people. Rather, the U.S. government intentionally made things as bad as they could during the Katrina hurrricane, in order to provide a pretext for setting the precedent of enacting martial law, confiscating people's firearms, and rounding people up into detention camps.

These actions included blocking companies and countries from delivering aide (e.g., food and water), blocking shipments of fuel coming in, literally cutting off communication lines (such that the local police had to stand guard of their radio towers to prevent the federal government from physically cutting their lines), preventing people leaving or coming in to deliver aide, not distributing food and water that they had available, etc.

As well, it may well be the case that the U.S. government blew up the levees in order to cause this crisis, based upon what the local residents said about the matter (i.e., they reported loud explosions, followed by the flooding). What is certain is that the levees were holding up just fine days after the storm had passed. And the water-level was receding all during that time. So by the time the levees were breached, the pressure on them was far less than it had been during the hight of the storm days earlier. That doesn't make any sense, just going by physical terms (unless of course sabotage is involed).

Concerning Abraham Lincoln, he was a white supremacist who wanted the blacks shipped off to Africa. One of his first cases was representing a slave owner in order to force the return of a black slave who had escaped.

As well, Lincoln was exceedingly likely a gay man, based upon his self-admitted lack of interest in women and his enjoying sleeping with men when he had the opportunity (e.g., Joshua Fry Speed, Lincoln's friend, and David Derickson, Lincoln's bodyguard). I don't bring this up because I have a problem with gay men (since, like pretty much everyone here, I'm also a faggot), but because it just goes to show that what people commonly regard as history is little more than the victors' propagada, i.e., how the conquerors wanted their descendants to remember them--moreover, how the extant state desires to invoke the fabled past to justify its present actions.

But Lincoln, like all latter U.S. presidents, is simply a puppet of his ruling elite backers. As President Franklin D. Roosevelt noted:

""
    The real truth of the matter is, as you and I know, that a financial element in the larger centers has owned the Government ever since the days of Andrew Jackson--and I am not wholly excepting the Administration of W.W. The country is going through a repetition of Jackson's fight with the Bank of the United States--only on a far bigger and broader basis.
    ""

(From President Franklin Delano Roosevelt in a letter to Col. Edward Mandell House, November 21, 1933; contained in F.D.R.: His Personal Letters, 1928-1945, edited by Elliott Roosevelt [New York: Duell, Sloan and Pearce, 1950], pg. 373.)

Roosevelt in the above letter mentioned President Woodrow Wilson ("W.W."). Below is what Woodrow Wilson himself wrote concerning this same matter:

""
    Since I entered politics, I have chiefly had men's views confided to me privately. Some of the biggest men in the United States, in the field of commerce and manufacture, are afraid of somebody, are afraid of something. They know that there is a power somewhere so organized, so subtle, so watchful, so interlocked, so complete, so pervasive, that they had better not speak above their breath when they speak in condemnation of it.

[A]nd we have come to be one of the worst ruled, one of the most completely controlled and dominated, governments in the civilized world--no longer a government by free opinion, no longer a government by conviction and the vote of the majority, but a government by the opinion and the duress of small groups of dominant men.
    ""

(From Woodrow Wilson, The New Freedom: A Call for the Emancipation of the Generous Energies of a People [New York and Garden City: Doubleday, Page & Company, 1913] http://www.gutenberg.org/files/14811/14811-8.txt .)

Boys will be girls.

Author (under a nom de plume) of "Jesus Is an Anarchist", Dec. 4, 2011, http://ssrn.com/abstract=1337761 ; Theophysics, http://theophysics.freevar.com .

Quote Originally Posted by chefmike
    What kind of a dickless geek can't even be accepted to the air force?

What happened...?

Did you get a chubby at your physical, Liberace...?

Nevertheless, I bet that you're a whiz at the whole neighborhood watch thing, twinkletoes...

Do you squat when you pee, Rambo...? :P
    Look sheep, I don't squat when I "pee". LMAO

"Pee"? You're a homo! Which is it you do? "Pee" or "Piddle"? LMAO!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	sheepmike_255.jpg 
Views:	192 
Size:	28.1 KB 
ID:	84798  

Quote Originally Posted by Jamie Michelle
    It's not that the U.S. government tried to help people. Rather, the U.S. government intentionally made things as bad as they could during the Katrina hurrricane, in order to provide a pretext for setting the precedent of enacting martial law, confiscating people's firearms, and rounding people up into detention camps.

These actions included blocking companies and countries from delivering aide (e.g., food and water), blocking shipments of fuel coming in, literally cutting off communication lines (such that the local police had to stand guard of their radio towers to prevent the federal government from physically cutting their lines), preventing people leaving or coming in to deliver aide, not distributing food and water that they had available, etc.

As well, it may well be the case that the U.S. government blew up the levees in order to cause this crisis, based upon what the local residents said about the matter (i.e., they reported loud explosions, followed by the flooding). What is certain is that the levees were holding up just fine days after the storm had passed. And the water-level was receding all during that time. So by the time the levees were breached, the pressure on them was far less than it had been during the hight of the storm days earlier. That doesn't make any sense, just going by physical terms (unless of course sabotage is involed).
    Look, I know you do drugs but I think someone should point something out for you. It appears that drugs have distorted your thinking and you've gone straight into the deep-end of the loony-bin. LMAO.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	tinfoil_hat_175.jpg 
Views:	189 
Size:	67.5 KB 
ID:	84799  

Quote Originally Posted by Jamie Michelle

Look, I know you do drugs but I think someone should point something out for you. It appears that drugs have distorted your thinking and you've gone straight into the deep-end of the loony-bin. LMAO.
    I know that you do drugs as well. So on that count, we're both even. Regarding your other charges, those are the logical fallacies of ad hominem attack and non sequitur, and hence are logically fallacious arguments.

Regarding the "conspiracy" charge in the picture you provided (depicting a person such as yourself), you're making that charge as an ad hominem attack: a hypocritical and self-refuting attack, at that, since you also believe in conspiracies.

A conspiracy is simply when two or more people take part in a plan which involves doing something unrightful or untoward to another person or other people (of which plan may or may not be kept secret, i.e., secrecy is not a necessary component for actions to be a conspiracy).

Conspiracies are ubiquitous (witness all the laws on the books against conspiracy, and how many people are routinely charged under said laws), and the most egregious perpetrators of murderously brutal conspiracies are governments upon their own innocent citizens. More than six times the amount of non-combatants have been systematically murdered for purely ideological reasons by their own governments within the past century than were killed in that same time-span from wars. From 1900 to 1923, various Turkish regimes killed from 3,500,000 to over 4,300,000 of its own Armenians, Greeks, Nestorians, and other Christians. The Soviet government murdered over 61 million of its own non-combatant subjects. The communist Chinese government murdered over 76 million of it own subjects. And Germany murdered some 16 million of it own subjects in the past century. And that's only a sampling of governments mass-murdering their own non-combatant subjects within the past century. (The preceding figures are from Prof. Rudolph Joseph Rummel's website at http://www.hawaii.edu/powerkills/ .)

All totaled, neither the private-sector crime which government is largely responsible for promoting and causing or even the wars committed by governments upon the subjects of other governments come anywhere close to the crimes government is directly responsible for committing against its own citizens--certainly not in amount of numbers. Without a doubt, the most dangerous presence to ever exist throughout history has always been the people's very own government.

Needless to say, all of these government mass-slaughters were conspiracies--massive conspiracies, at that.

Boys will be girls.

Author (under a nom de plume) of "Jesus Is an Anarchist", Dec. 4, 2011, http://ssrn.com/abstract=1337761 ; Theophysics, http://theophysics.freevar.com .

Like I said. Drugs have distorted you. The more you type, the clearer it becomes.

Hung Angel Platinum Poster trish's Avatar

I'm already enlisted and fighting in the war against...The Bolshevik!
    that's a lame excuse even for a coward.

Not half the coward you are!

John Ellis Bush in 2012!