Don't drink...but when I used to Tequilla

My official Adult Blog

http://www.kellypierceblog.com

My Official Blog for my TS Sisters

http://www.secretkelly.com

My official Cam Site

http://www.kellysdreamhouse.com

Professional Poster francisfkudrow's Avatar

If I'm drinking whatever I feel like: Vodka and cranberry juice.

If I feel the need to drink something "manly": Jack and coke.

Junior Poster

refreshing!!

Rookie Poster

i like me some rolling rock when it comes to beer. i have to say that patron is the liquor to drink. i could live off of that stuff.

Budweiser or Vodka Martini, yes, I'm a Martini pervert.

Professional Poster

Default Re: Alcohol!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Silvester
    What's your favourite drink??? Love Stella, but only on draught. The cans are too gassy, and I get pissed too qwuick...
    Stella is a conspiracy by the belgians but mostly the bloody french of course. It is the top selling lager in Britain by far. They plan to gradually weaken our genetic code with the rapid brain cell reduction only facilitated by downing pints of stella artois, that and the extra late night violence will bring our numbers down, a cunning plan to kill and maim most of our toughest squaddies before they even leave for battle.

Isn't it a bitter irony that homeless people's drink of choice is called 'tennants'?

"bitter" irony? geddit?

the majority rules, and the majority are passive bitches.

Professional Poster

Default Re: Alcohol!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Kriss
    Stella is a conspiracy by the belgians but mostly the bloody french of course. It is the top selling lager in Britain by far. They plan to gradually weaken our genetic code with the rapid brain cell reduction only facilitated by downing pints of stella artois, that and the extra late night violence will bring our numbers down, a cunning plan to kill and maim most of our toughest squaddies before they even leave for battle.
    rubbish! a single brit could defeat the whole french and belgian (do they even have one?) army... on a bad day... while hes terribly pissed to the degree that he cant stand upright... and after breaking both his arms after drunkenly falling into a ditch on his way to the battlefield

on the rare occasions i do intend to get pissed (like one a year or less) its usually wodka... and that other time once a year when i dont intend to get pissed its either beer or something fun but complicated to drink like tequila

Elvis: I was dreamin'. Dreamin' my dick was out and I was checkin' to see if that infected bump on the head of it had filled with pus again. If it had, I was gonna name it after my ex-wife 'cilla and bust it by jackin' off.

Gold Poster

I was just introduced to a shot called a "Leg Spreader"(Where do they come up with these names?). I forgot what the ingredients were that were in it, but IT WAS GOOD.

www.idrink.com

The most beautiful thing we can experience is the mysterious ... He to whom this emotion is a stranger, who can no longer pause to wonder and stand rapt in awe, is as good as dead: his eyes are closed ... Albert Einstein

Eurotrash! Platinum Poster Jericho's Avatar

Mmmmm, Full of malty goodness!
    Attached Images Attached Images  

I hate being bipolar...It's fucking ace!

Junior Poster

I prefer a good glass of vodka and cranberry juice now and then. Otherwise, I just go with a Jack and Coke.

While if I could go back in time and change things, God knows I would, I also realize that such a thing is impossible. So I just have to move on with my life and make sure that I come out the other side a better person. That’s all there is too it.