Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Rookie Poster

Mega, what sport did you involve yourself in? Are you talking about body building?

There is no good and no bad - but thinking makes it so...

Junior Poster

wow!

Rookie Poster

mega, coming from a ny born & bred person, people like us tell it like it is and dont have time for bullshit. we all make mistakes but the smart ones learn from them and dont make them again.

dude, i'd give anything to be 1/8th as buff as you but my genetics dont dictate that. fuck him, he's jealous. i'll also man up and say yeah i'm jealous of your physique too but not in "that" way.

a quote from my father, "fuck 'em all and take 6 for the pall bearers". nuff said.

Rookie Poster

Would you just STFU, go out and get laid ... ppuuuulllease. Too much draaahhhma. :P

Since when do you need to worry about the nameless faceless many?

The guy is at a party full of hunnys and he's busy writing a book about YOU?? The guy has issues .. let him go.

NEXT PROBLEM

BTW .. 5'5"??? Only when you wear those 2 inch pumps, "butch queen"

Junior Poster

only in his mind was i sitting there observing everyone of his moves. i saw mr. silly in passing.

seems that he is obsessed with me. man i help keep him at the top of threads.

oh yes infamy is not fame

this is my last miniMega post. even i'm tired of it. like talking to a wall. well actually i don't want to put any walls down.

later little fella.

oh yeah i a agree with your buddy christ go pop a nut already!

ok bye

Rookie Poster

Quote Originally Posted by hillbilly
    only in his mind was i sitting there observing everyone of his moves. i saw mr. silly in passing.

seems that he is obsessed with me. man i help keep him at the top of threads.

oh yes infamy is not fame

this is my last miniMega post. even i'm tired of it. like talking to a wall. well actually i don't want to put any walls down.

later little fella.

oh yeah i a agree with your buddy christ go pop a nut already!

ok bye
    uhhh, hilldick .. no one was talking to YOU ... piss off.

Junior Poster

oh i'm bad. i can't resist!

kisses to you clownin! love you! smooch!

hahahhahaha

Junior Poster

I saw that post just before they took it down and thought it was a very cunty thing to do...the posting of that bullshit, I mean, not the taking down of

Default respect ?

wouldn't go so far as to say I respect hillbilly but it is pretty funny the way he manages to push your buttons so successfully every time Megabody. To me his posts come off as alot more readable than another of your CAPITALIZED rants about respect and whooping somebody's ass at a party. Who cares about that or the notion of violence - not me thats for sure. Yes we know you are respected and liked by alot of the girls on here - good for you - you don't need to repeat 3 and 4 times each and every time you post. I'm sorry but I just find it tedious if not odious

Junior Poster

oh man i just woke up from a nap.

what did i miss?

i was dreaming i was dying from this awful cold i have but was saved by an angel to come back and tweak mega another day.

this has to be one of my biggest accomplishments in life. i mean the infamous mega starting a thread about me! now look at that. i mean most of us start threads about girls or shaving our nuts but mega started one about me?

i'm blushing