View Poll Results: Why all the negativity towards Tgirls who like women?

Voters
133. You may not vote on this poll
  • You're too pretty to be a lesbian

4 3.01%
  • All Tgirls should be with men

3 2.26%
  • I don't have a problem with it

109 81.95%
  • If you wanted to be with women, you should have stayed a man

11 8.27%
  • I just don't understand the whole concept

6 4.51%
Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast
    5 Star Poster

I voted I have no problem with it.

MystiqueEvolution your problem is that you are a rare exampel of a transsexual who is into women who really does not have some wierd sexualized fantasy. You are really really into women and not "the idea or image of yourself as a woman". 90-95% of transsexuals who say they are lesbian are just that, they are older, they would need major surgery in order to not look like a linebacker etc. If you try to socialize with them because of your youth and looks and how you come across and vibe like a girl you catch the same hell as a more typical classic primary man loving transsexual would.

Your problem also is, I'll bet, that many typical androphilic or primary, "homosexual transsexuals" are way to ignorant to see that you are not like that. They don't know, or don't want to see, that there are exceptions to every rule. Perhaps they take your love of women as conforming to society in a way? Throwing them a bone by saying look look I am not gay at all. I can only guess. You are such an exceptional person and exceptional people are often outcast.

You don't fit into the boxes that society is willing to put a transsexual in. So define your own.

Quote Originally Posted by blackmagic
    So with that said someone feel free to explain to me how exactly a transsexual can be a lesbian, even though a transsexual can be male or female but in this case the TS is portraying that of a female, but still has the sex of a male, my point being is that there is no such thing as being a TS lesbian.
    [snip] (I base my judgment promptly upon the fact that your still a man even under those implants, and or bodily reconstruction)
    Obviously you miss the entire central issue of transsexuality, as KellyShore expressed so clearly:
    Quote Originally Posted by KellyShore
    Being a Transexual has nothing to do with sexual preference, but Sexual Identity.
    A transwoman is female who was born with primary male sexual organs. Her gender is female, even if her biological sex is male. Some accept this and remain "transitional" or "in-between" sexually (perhaps because they can't have or don't want surgery, perhaps because they enjoy the pleasure they male parts give them), while others seek to correct this condition through gender reassignment surgery, but in either case, they are female, not male. Thus, as females, they may be attracted to other females, which makes them lesbians (or as Kelly and Caleigh rightly say, "transbians"). Sexual orientation and gender identification are two distinct sets, which may often overlap but not always.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	gender_sex_sets_735.jpg 
Views:	798 
Size:	11.7 KB 
ID:	83973  

Rookie Poster

Well I was in a Transsexual Lesbian relationship I would've never thought that I would be intamate with another TS.I fell in love her as a person not for what she was. She is amazing...

In the hearts of the kind, and in the fears of the wicked.

Veteran Poster

Quote Originally Posted by Ecstatic
    Quote Originally Posted by blackmagic
    So with that said someone feel free to explain to me how exactly a transsexual can be a lesbian, even though a transsexual can be male or female but in this case the TS is portraying that of a female, but still has the sex of a male, my point being is that there is no such thing as being a TS lesbian.
    [snip] (I base my judgment promptly upon the fact that your still a man even under those implants, and or bodily reconstruction)
    Obviously you miss the entire central issue of transsexuality, as KellyShore expressed so clearly:
    Quote Originally Posted by KellyShore
    Being a Transexual has nothing to do with sexual preference, but Sexual Identity.
    A transwoman is female who was born with primary male sexual organs. Her gender is female, even if her biological sex is male. Some accept this and remain "transitional" or "in-between" sexually (perhaps because they can't have or don't want surgery, perhaps because they enjoy the pleasure they male parts give them), while others seek to correct this condition through gender reassignment surgery, but in either case, they are female, not male. Thus, as females, they may be attracted to other females, which makes them lesbians (or as Kelly and Caleigh rightly say, "transbians"). Sexual orientation and gender identification are two distinct sets, which may often overlap but not always.
    LOL no there still males and always will be until they have that dick inverted hence the names shemale ladyboy and the main word TRANS, look if your gonna fail to recognize the science between genders then say so, "this isn’t NYC where you can dress in drag for 2 weeks and have a birth certificate change because the outer appearance of your clothing resembles that of a female", where not idiots in the world there’s a reason why if you have a dick with balls your still male, if you got that pussy, your female plane and simple, every TS out there will contradict what I just said failing to look at the scientific factual evidence proving them to still be male ( unless born intersexed aka XXY, XX, pseudo), heck if it where evident then every post op girl would still be male for the fact of chromosomes, as for what Kelly said, well I believe this should respond to that

Senior Member Veteran Poster

so by your reckoning all the guys on here are gay
    cocksucking faggots who just like their men as
    feminine as possible?

that would include yourself

:end of transmission:

Veteran Poster

Quote Originally Posted by Caleigh
    so by your reckoning all the guys on here are gay
    cocksucking faggots who just like their men as
    feminine as possible?

that would include yourself
    lol yes, as stated in my previous post, your strait, bi, gay, or questionable, your sex defines what category of sexual orientation you may fall under, lol cock sucking faggots is a little harsh but not everyone on this forum is gay, there are "STRAIT" women GG's who like TS on here

Junior Poster

Quote Originally Posted by Vala_TS
    Well, for what it's worth. I too am a transexual lesbian. Don't argue with me about "If you liked women you should have stayted a guy" mess.

Vala,
    But you still ARE a guy.

5 Star Poster

That is so strange that you get shit for being a lesbian. Personally, I think it's great and I say more power to you. I have always felt that I could be open to being with a man or a woman or a TS. It is the person I care about. I prefer sex with men, but who knows if the right girl came along. Love is a funny thing.

I don't have a problem with anything to consenting adults want to do, trans, gay, strt, whatever.

I must admit, I do think less favorable of T's that are top only.