View Poll Results: Why all the negativity towards Tgirls who like women?

Voters
133. You may not vote on this poll
  • You're too pretty to be a lesbian

4 3.01%
  • All Tgirls should be with men

3 2.26%
  • I don't have a problem with it

109 81.95%
  • If you wanted to be with women, you should have stayed a man

11 8.27%
  • I just don't understand the whole concept

6 4.51%
Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast
    In the hearts of the kind, and in the fears of the wicked.

Quote Originally Posted by Trogdor
    I'm fine with it, though it sucks to be a dude at times like this, I tell you what.
    I love your dogged perserverance.

Professional Poster

Quote Originally Posted by peggygee
    Quote Originally Posted by Trogdor
    I'm fine with it, though it sucks to be a dude at times like this, I tell you what.
    I love your dogged perserverance.
    13 years and counting.

Burninating the country side, burninating the peasants. Burninating all the people in their thatched roof cottages....THATCHED ROOF COTTAGES!!!!!

Default Re: Transsexual Lesbian?

Quote Originally Posted by MystiquEvolution
    Just to be clear, the poll options are simple examples of feedback I've heard from others. I don't want anyone think I'm fishing for compliments or charity. I simple want your honest responses.

Over the years, I've dealt with quite a bit of conflict about my sexuality. Why is there so much negativity and almost near hate towards transsexuals who are only into women? Not necessarily here, but in other forums I've really caught hell on the subject. Men and women of all orientations just turn their noses up, As if to look down on me or as if I'm all of the sudden, less of a person. What really hurts is that other transsexuals have responded with similar ignorance. To them, I would love to ask, "so did you just transition to be with men?" but I would be way out of line for that. Why is it so difficult to understand that sexual identity and sexual orientation are completely separate? None of this negativity had broken my spirit or caused me to question myself, but it's truly caused my girlfriend much distress. In all honesty, IT TRULY HURTS!!! In this crazy world where anyone can be a minority as some point or another, I feel like the minority of all minorities. Like I'm on an island all to myself. I just want to know why?
    I really don't think anyone cares or is offended by what you like. What is offensive is your attitude and you consistently telling everyone that you don't like men to the point of bashing them. Especially black men. Its not what you do, but how you do it RAVEN.

Default Re: Transsexual Lesbian?

Just to be clear, the poll options are simple examples of feedback I've heard from others. I don't want anyone think I'm fishing for compliments or charity. I simple want your honest responses.

Over the years, I've dealt with quite a bit of conflict about my sexuality. Why is there so much negativity and almost near hate towards transsexuals who are only into women? Not necessarily here, but in other forums I've really caught hell on the subject. Men and women of all orientations just turn their noses up, As if to look down on me or as if I'm all of the sudden, less of a person. What really hurts is that other transsexuals have responded with similar ignorance. To them, I would love to ask, "so did you just transition to be with men?" but I would be way out of line for that. Why is it so difficult to understand that sexual identity and sexual orientation are completely separate? None of this negativity had broken my spirit or caused me to question myself, but it's truly caused my girlfriend much distress. In all honesty, IT TRULY HURTS!!! In this crazy world where anyone can be a minority as some point or another, I feel like the minority of all minorities. Like I'm on an island all to myself. I just want to know why?
    MystiquEvolution,
    Never question yourself for this. If you doubt your beliefs about your sexual orientation, go to the political, religious, and am I gay threads and read them. You will soon realize EVERYONE, EVERYONE is full of shit and loves to hear themselves talk (and this case type).
    You're fine. You're a good person. You know that, I know that and most others do too. But some can't resist diariaha of the mouth (in this case fingers).
    Relax. You know how I feel about labels. I don't see you as a "transexual lesbian", I see you as "MystiquEvolution". If you're fine as a transexual lesbian, neat! Tough luck for me, but I still like talking to you.
    Someday, get up and decide you're going to just listen to other people talk. Don't participate just nod and say ah uh. Let them talk! Then pm me and tell me how much of the other peoples conversations were critizisms of other people.

I think you will then realize the futility of worrying what others think. Fuck the critics, they are everywhere! And we are them!

I call those Transbians lol

My official Adult Blog

http://www.kellypierceblog.com

My Official Blog for my TS Sisters

http://www.secretkelly.com

My official Cam Site

http://www.kellysdreamhouse.com

Okay, 5 people so far feel that if a Tgirl transitions and only likes women, they should have lived as men. Funny, none of the responses have been geared towards that. Don't be scared. Speak your mind but make it good. My responses are ready
    That's ridiculous

Being a Transexual has nothing to do with sexual preference, but Sexual Identity.. WAKE UP YOU RETARDS

My official Adult Blog

http://www.kellypierceblog.com

My Official Blog for my TS Sisters

http://www.secretkelly.com

My official Cam Site

http://www.kellysdreamhouse.com

Veteran Poster

ya know call me rude (and this is probably gonna make allot of people mad) But how is a TS a lesbian, I mean theres 3 well there can be 4 but, 3 main sexual orientations a M2F TS falls under strait, bi, gay, and or questionable, I really don’t see how a TS can be a lesbian hence the word lesbian and Definitions of lesbian on the Web is:

* Of or relating to females who experience a sexual attraction toward and responsiveness to other females; a homosexual female.

Take note that lesbians are females; now take a look at the Definition of Trans on the Web:

* Trans is a Latin word meaning "on the opposite side" and is the opposite of cis, which means "on the same side".

So with that said someone feel free to explain to me how exactly a transsexual can be a lesbian, even though a transsexual can be male or female but in this case the TS is portraying that of a female, but still has the sex of a male, my point being is that there is no such thing as being a TS lesbian.

Although some may consider a post op transsexual to fall under the sexual orientation categories of strait, bi, lesbian and questionable, the cold hard reality is that she can not be a lesbian if still a trans, why? Because that person is no longer a TS, that TS is a female which righteously can be deemed as a lesbian, but hey if you’re a TS and you like other TS lol feel free to call yourself a lesbian. (I base my judgment promptly upon the fact that your still a man even under those implants, and or bodily reconstruction)

Quote Originally Posted by KellyShore

LOL, you're stupid.

Veteran Poster

Well, for what it's worth. I too am a transexual lesbian. Don't argue with me about "If you liked women you should have stayted a guy" mess.

Vala,

Senior Member Veteran Poster

Quote Originally Posted by TFan
    Quote Originally Posted by KellyShore
    LOL, you're stupid.
    ????????????
    that actually seems to be a widely used term

i consider myself a 70/30 bisexual 70% interest in women 30% in guys

i've been with a gg for 8 years now (anniversary tomorrow) but since we are both bi and both realize that sexual interest is not the same as a life commitment we have an open relationship. that way there are no unfulfilled or repressed desires. it's not for everyone, but it's worked for us all this time.