Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default Uh Ohs! Time to kick some sharia ass!

http://www.dailytimes.com.pk/default...1-3-2007_pg7_9

Muslim cabbies refuse to bend in alcohol dispute

BLOOMINGTON: Dozens of Muslim cab drivers showed up for a hearing at a hotel near the Minneapolis-St Paul International Airport on Tuesday to protest against proposed penalties for cabbies who refuse service to passengers carrying alcohol.

“I am Muslim. I’m not going to carry alcohol,” Abdi Mohamed, a driver for Bloomington Cab, told a Metropolitan Airports Commission panel that gathered to hear public opinion on the proposals.

Commissioners are charged with setting a new policy by May, when airport licences for cab drivers are set to expire. Under the proposal, drivers who refuse service for any reason would have their licence suspended for 30 days. A second refusal would mean a two-year revocation of the licence.

WTF? Sharia law in America? Over their dead bodies!

5 Star Poster

Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	theclash_172.jpg 
Views:	843 
Size:	52.6 KB 
ID:	83928  

Professional Poster

yes these are american laws and not religious laws..why do these guys expect sharia to apply in the west?why do bible thumpers think they can pull their shit in the land of the free?ted haggard,jimmy swaggart...congressman foley?

Quote Originally Posted by qeuqheeg222
    yes these are american laws and not religious laws..why do these guys expect sharia to apply in the west?why do bible thumpers think they can pull their shit in the land of the free?ted haggard,jimmy swaggart...congressman foley?

You're confused on this issue. The system of laws that you live under in America were founded on Christian principles by Christian men, just to clarify.

Professional Poster

yeah to be free of the religious persucution many faced in europe during the 100 yrs war or whatever....the reason for separation of church and state...

yeah to be free of the religious persucution many faced in europe during the 100 yrs war or whatever....the reason for separation of church and state...
    Where can one find this law "separation of Church and State"?

Professional Poster

did i say law or did you?

did i say law or did you?
    So is "Separation of Church and State" something you just made up? Or is it something someone told you and you believed it? :LOL:

Professional Poster

and you believe all of thenm republican lawmakers go to church every sunday?maybe larry from hustler should do a little research on this....

So when you talk about "separation of church and state", what specifically are you talking about?

It's an honest question and I'm gonna hound you for an answer.