Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

If a dude was gonna pay me 300 dollars for an hour I'd say he was hot too

Oh baby you're so hot I love your brain you're so witty I'd come up with something

My official Adult Blog

http://www.kellypierceblog.com

My Official Blog for my TS Sisters

http://www.secretkelly.com

My official Cam Site

http://www.kellysdreamhouse.com

Junior Poster

What you described, J, is what has made me troll here and not post much. From time to time, I've PMed someone if I felt they deserved or needed a kind word after a brutalizing here. But, for the most part, I don't bother to post because, overall, what is mistakenly thought to be a community is really just a consumer base.

There are exceptions, of course, but I'd liken it to a raft stuck at sea surrounded by sharks. At one end of the raft is a small group that hopes to help each other come through all right. At the other is a larger group that doesn't mind if they get eaten just as long as they get to see sharks. And, last but not least, you have the sharks constantly circling, watching for whoever(regardless which end of the raft they fall from) they can eat. I'll let you decide who is who

I prefer to be true to myself, even at the hazard of incurring the ridicule of others, rather than to be false, and to incur my own abhorrence-- Frederick Douglass

Junior Poster

Quote Originally Posted by J
    Quote Originally Posted by Mista Bone
    Ummm...just for the record...I posted my pic before there was a contest in another thread awhile ago...And one more thing...no girl has drooled over this cock sucker.....lol
    perhaps u posted priviously perhaps not, bottom line u were the guy who couldnt get into a club and tried the back entrance, the side entrance, bribing the bouncer, begging the door person...go back and reread the 40 odd pages of sexy guys, can u do it with pride? if so, then disregard what i said, we must be on diff pages...

adding LMAO doesnt make ur comments or pleas less shameful or more lighthearted...perhaps if u had such enthusiasm on other threads ide be more understanding...just be honest...not with me, but urself...thank u
    No problem...I understand...but I dont think I deserve to be insulted...Ive never been rude to anyone here...All I did was post a pic of me inm a thread before this contest...and now in this one...But its all good. No hard feelings champ.

Professional Poster

Quote Originally Posted by Ironhead
    What you described, J, is what has made me troll here
    +1 ... well sort of... it was more because of finding out this forum is all about the fetish side of things
    although i still get involved in the rare discussions which are usually about politics and religion... which then always get crushed by one of the... less intellectually blessed members

Elvis: I was dreamin'. Dreamin' my dick was out and I was checkin' to see if that infected bump on the head of it had filled with pus again. If it had, I was gonna name it after my ex-wife 'cilla and bust it by jackin' off.

Junior Poster

No problem...no one is playing me. Ive been here awhile and no I havent posted here alot...in fact I forgot I had been a memeber here for along time....I just have started posting again and I will post more...contest or no contest...just felt it was a good place to rekindle my involvement here so to speak.

J and I are getting married lol He'll calm down soon

My official Adult Blog

My official Cam Site

5 Star Poster

I feel you, J. My attitude is that no woman is going to be interested in anyone they meet here for anything more than their money, and I am fine with that.
    I've been disappointed many times with women that can put together an attractive letter, but act like idiots when seated at the table or bar next to you.
    Has there ever been a case of two people having a relationship who met here?
    Plus, this is hardly a writers' or activists' community. More like an aquarium with some brightly colored fish that are nice to look at, but would make an unlikely meal. Bottom line: I come here for kicks. While respecting the women here, the likelihood of ending up with one of them or even seeing them for more than an hour is remote at best. I guess it's different if you live in NYC.
    But I speak from the perspective of one for whom this is merely an interesting, adventurous, but only momentary detour. I guess a penis is only so fascinating to me. All the other fun parts of women are there on gg's, and there's about 10,000 times more of them around. If I want to hang out with a beautiful transexual...I'll go to the ATM with my cell phone.
    I'm sure they do just fine without me.

Junior Poster

Well, if it makes you feel any better, J; I used to be a critic of yours. I felt you went off too often and it was ego driven, but with time I've read more of your posts and come to appreciate where you're coming from. I feel you do provide a useful and needed voice here and for what it's worth I salute the courage to admit your shame and pain. I'd buy you a drink if I could, bud.

I prefer to be true to myself, even at the hazard of incurring the ridicule of others, rather than to be false, and to incur my own abhorrence-- Frederick Douglass

thank u suck and thank u very much iron, yes i come across as my cousin vinny tryin to knock everything and bully people around, but anyone who knows me in life knows im a sweetie and a deeply caring person....most of my passion comes from seeing people being manipualted and used..ive been crying for ages here to treat these girls respectfuly yet not like mythical creatures...u really think i care if wombat jerks off to dead ponys or girls with crooked assholes...i could care less, its simply that i see the scene, i know the game and i think the girls and the guys end up suffering when unrealistic portrayel of the ts community is presented here..the girls feel like queens for a few minutes while here but get a harsh slap in the face when they enter the real world...and the guys, well its too difficult to generalize or catagorize their wants and needs as it pertains to TSs, but needless to say, im not the only one who wintessed this shameful avalanche of pics from newbies and the gaga girls and wasnt offedned...maybe now theylle think twice before listing all the girls in their top 10 board personalities, and maybe theylle be more honest with themselves and what their worth is to these girls...bottom line, while the girls love attention, we all do, at the end of the day, im brutally honest, im often insulting and i dont ass kiss the girls, yet the honest girls will tell u that i have a better shot with them than most guys here...no one respects a fuckin spineless whimpering fan...once his bank account is empty...

right kelly? lol
    agreed

My official Adult Blog

My official Cam Site

Professional Poster

im often insulting
    yeah thats your problem... learn how to put someone down without resorting to profanity
    you come off like the typical 14 year old gamergeek tubeuser whenever you disagree with someone

Elvis: I was dreamin'. Dreamin' my dick was out and I was checkin' to see if that infected bump on the head of it had filled with pus again. If it had, I was gonna name it after my ex-wife 'cilla and bust it by jackin' off.