Page 1 of 6 123456 LastLast
    Senior Member Platinum Poster

Default Mods, PLEASE kick Hontas out of the girls section.

He's been in there for months with this madness. And this is just part of the thread.
    BrendaQG
    5 Star Poster

I.... Am a man
    After much personal reflection I have decided to go back to living as a man. It's been a combination of things.

First and foremost I never did buy into gender norms that includes female gender norms. So why strive to meet them.

I basically decided to embrace being a somehwat androgynous male. Thankfully I haven't had any really truly irreversible procedures. May I be back latter, perhaps, that's the thing about being androgynous.

__________________________________________________ ___________

Oh no. Belive it.

It all started when I went to a powwow a couple month's back. Now I had always been religious but what happend there was spiritual. Among so many people of my own ethnic background, people mixed with allot of Native American, Black and white I was easily clockable... but it was totally alright. It was just ok to be a man, a male who has strong feminine traits and tendencies.

Then the pole dancing class I took. It was women only. In it there was all this talk about accepting our bodies and our selves and our flaws. All kinds of philosophy about learning to love the bodies we had flaws and all.

These two things changed me.

People like me among them were strong warriors who also knew how to make dresses.
    They were great hunters who were also adept at gardening/farming.
    They were a combination of both... so am I.

I got to thinking about the whole issue. Why uphold one set of gender norms, over the other, when most gender norms are nothing but cultural bull shit anyway?

So I am a two-Sprit. I am what the tribe I am most related to called a M'netokwe.

@bridget... having the implants taken out won't be so bad. According to my surgeon who's a real sweet heart and who's doing it at cost... on Xmas eve... due to where they are placed the chest will tighten up in a number of month's. They were under the muscle and the muscle will tighten down over time.

The most ironic twist.
    Since I have ceased taking hormones a few weeks back I have regained what function I lost. I was taking a pretty substantial dose for the last few years too. 10 mg of estradiol 200 mg of Spiro. I was dry...but could still you know.. do what we have to do here.

The irony is that guys who take anabolic androgenic steroids get a tiny little non functional pee wee lol.

Believe it

As far as I am concerned I will always be trans. I am just now a different kind of trans... I am a third gender of another shade. Not a transwoman but I guess not really a man per se. Feminine yet masculine. Just a shade more than David Bowie.

A old friend on FB reacted to the news thusly... first he asked me what part I was born with then said. "What all through HS I thought you were a girl". When I told my pole dancing instructor or the other students they were not offended at all. Seriously.

I am just going to learn to love myself as the androgynous person I am and not try to conform to either ideal.

It's been real and I'll never forget you all.

P.S. the only problems I had were caused by certain members of the "transgender community" and those were minimal. I really had nothing but success as a transwoman. I just realized it's not right for me.
    Wtf?

But now he's a tranny again? Wtf? BOOT this schizo nut job OUT, PLEASE!

BrendaQG
    5 Star Poster

Re: I.... Am a man
    Thought you all might like an update.

I am fine. Was kind of depressed for a while. From time to time I consider comming back into the "sisterhood".

It's like on one hand...given two and only two choices...I would choose female. However that role only fit me slightly better than male.

I guess I am what's called "gender queer" or bigendered. It somehow feels like a copout compared to being trans. Let me tell you it's not easier by any means. I like expressing my feminity and my masculinity. I am an honest to god two-spirit a gender that has no place in our modern world it seems.

I can't rule out that in a month or six I won't change my mind again. It wouldn't take much for me to look the way I did just before having implants again at this point. As much as I have to be myself...it may just prove more practical for me to reclaim a transgender identity and yet still express my masculine side.

Just searching for where I fit.

Brenda/hontis/Aisha use whichever you feel is right. Think about it...they are all either feminine or ungendered names.
    Please kick this schizo lunatic out of our section, and send him back to the pow wow. Thanks.

THE BODY 5 Star Poster SunshyneMonroe's Avatar

Default Re: Mods, PLEASE kick Hontas out of the girls section.

I just read it in the girl sec its really sad....

Quote Originally Posted by Nicole Dupre View Post
    He's been in there for months with this madness. And this is just part of the thread.

Wtf?

But now he's a tranny again? Wtf? BOOT this schizo nut job OUT, PLEASE!

Please kick this schizo lunatic out of our section, and send him back to the pow wow. Thanks.
    falling out laughing!

Veteran Poster

Quote Originally Posted by Nicole Dupre View Post
    this schizo lunatic
    Pot meet kettle...

Build a man a fire, he's warm for a day.
    Light a man on fire, he's warm for the rest of his life.

I think this is a case of 'What appears in the Women's Section, stays in the Women's section', it is too much to ask those of us who have never experienced these issues to comment on them -and isn't that one reason why there is a closed section for Women?

It sounds to me Brenda needs therapy..which is why transsexuals go through therapy...so we can learn more about who we are, build our confidence, and of course give credibility for doctors, society, workplace, and our loved ones.

Brenda seems so confused, and I think a surgeon should of had these facts before performing any plastic surgery on Brenda. I'm guessing Brenda got hormones from offline, instead of going to an endocrinologist.

Last edited by MrsKellyPierce; 09-21-2011 at 06:57 PM.

My official Adult Blog

http://www.kellypierceblog.com

My Official Blog for my TS Sisters

http://www.secretkelly.com

My official Cam Site

http://www.kellysdreamhouse.com

FUCK FUCK all of the guys are missing out.

Quote Originally Posted by tjinla2001
    I haven't just let a single prostitute cum in my mouth. Hundreds- more likely thousands of transvesites have shot their loads in my mouth. God bless america
    I AM A GUY NOT A TRANSSEXUAL!

Quote Originally Posted by Stavros View Post
    I think this is a case of 'What appears in the Women's Section, stays in the Women's section', it is too much to ask those of us who have never experienced these issues to comment on them -and isn't that one reason why there is a closed section for Women?
    The title of his thread is "I am... a man". To me, that's not a woman's issue. I've avoided bringing this up for months, and asked him to simply go away. Well he's NOT going away. If he's in there, all the guys might as well be allowed in there. Who getting in there next? Kim?

Senior Member Platinum Poster giovanni_hotel's Avatar

Mods can I get a Day Pass to the Women's Section PLEASE!!??

Why did Brenda quit posting in the General Section of HA??? And didn't Brenda get breast implants??
    So is Brenda into guys or ladies??? Just curious.

Vasto Lorde Gold Poster Quiet Reflections's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by giovanni_hotel View Post
    Mods can I get a Day Pass to the Women's Section PLEASE!!??

Why did Brenda quit posting in the General Section of HA??? And didn't Brenda get breast implants??
    So is Brenda into guys or ladies??? Just curious.
    i think Natina is Brenda