Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    Silver Poster

Quote Originally Posted by KellyShore
    Quote Originally Posted by drock
    Quote Originally Posted by drock
    To be perfectly honest the only guy I enjoyed getting anal from was Matt he could make me cum with out any stimulation from his hands etc just by fucking me. I'm more a top I'd rather give it than receive it lol
    YOu actually have a cute little ass.. What a shame you don't really like sharing it and letting the fellas have their way with you..
    I didn't say that I said I don't enjoy it lol All my boyfriends were guys that were used to fucking if you think they just bent over like nelly sissies all the time the answer is NO lol it was a once in awhile thing for them to let me top them lol The only guy I enjoyed it with though is Matt.
    OK alright baby.. glad you clarified that for me because I was just thinking it'd be pure fucking torture having a chick like you crawling in the bed with me night after night and being stingy with that ass... LOL> You got a sexy little body period, and I know i'd pretty much want to hit that on a daily basis ..
    Think of it this way 43 percent of woman in the US aren't satisfied sexually cause they aren't able to achieve an orgasm....Out of the three guys I have had sex with anally only the one knew how to milk me by hitting my prostate.
    So I guess you're saying by those percengtages you're in the upper percentile of women that was left sexually fustrated more often than not based on past lovers.. Damn since Matt knew how to hit it right to milk your prostate, i'm sure he likewise probably had the best sexual experience with you because you were being satisfied and you probably put out a little bit more with him. lol.

You do know that once a man finds out we're not up to par as far as pleasing our women that just makes us want to try harder and more often to get a passing grade..

stillies77

To be perfectly honest the only guy I enjoyed getting anal from was Matt he could make me cum with out any stimulation from his hands etc just by fucking me. I'm more a top I'd rather give it than receive it lol
    my kind of girl

Rookie Poster

Default wow

you are so hot when you talk like that miss shore!

Default Re: What do you like most about getting it anally?

Quote Originally Posted by Vala_TS
    This is for the guys and the TG's.

What feels the best about receptive anal sex to you?

Penetration, prostate stimulaton, the initial penetration, thrusting etc..

I keep reading on how it's all about the prostate for guys/TG's. I like it all, but my fav is the thrusting action.

Vala,
    Have not yet been able to get past the pain so far. Though I fantasize about it often. I have had gg's use fingers, a small vibe and stuff, but for whatever reason no luck with a real one.

I small vibe will make me shoot much stronger.

GOOD THINGS

Rookie Poster

Definitely the prostate stimulation. The most intense orgasms I've had is from prodding my prostate without even jacking off. About 2 minutes between each one until I couldnt take it and had to jerk off and shoot my load. Shame I have never been able to replicate that one time....but i have fun trying and have come close

Junior Poster

Never really into receiving, here.

That's nice.

Veteran Poster
    Los Angeles Via Austin Via Ft. Worth Via Victoria

Quote Originally Posted by Kabuki
    Quote Originally Posted by Hara_Juku Tgirl
    Quote Originally Posted by Vala_TS
    This is for the guys and the TG's.

What feels the best about receptive anal sex to you?

Penetration, prostate stimulaton, the initial penetration, thrusting etc..

I keep reading on how it's all about the prostate for guys/TG's. I like it all, but my fav is the thrusting action.

Vala,
    For me its prostate stimulation! I can just about have simultaneous multiple orgasms when Im sitting on a guy! LOL

~Kisses.

HTG
    That's a nice image to have in my head Hara

The prostate is the male G-spot. Why are these guys afraid of the pleasure zone?
    giiiiiiirl...

Monsieur Valentine

"He makes love to the Duke. He swordfights the Queen. And you think the score's set but you can't truly see. Til you know the two sides of Monsieur Valentine."

Rookie Poster

sure, prostate orgasms are the best...but they're not all that simple
    they are something you have to work for...back in my bar days (slut that i was), i could screw any number of guys and never have it happen, i was always 'chasing' it i actually figured it was a myth.. once i settled down, i realized the power of it, and that it was something to work for-its not about size or stamina (well, maybe a little), but it is all about communication...i know now what i need, and how to ask for it-communication is key
    if you can talk with your partner about it, and work towards it, you will never be unsatisfied again

Life is what you make of it, so quit bitching and get going!

Platinum Poster Hara_Juku Tgirl's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by MonsieurValentine
    Quote Originally Posted by Hara_Juku Tgirl

For me its prostate stimulation! I can just about have simultaneous multiple orgasms when Im sitting on a guy! LOL

~Kisses.

HTG

giiiiiiirl...

LOL

~Kisses.

HTG

HURDLE #1: If guys would learn to stop over complementing, and not compliment every tranny (or girl) they see and talk to (so a girl would feel it was sincere and that she's special), maybe they'd get somewhere but a dead end! lol

Junior Poster

prostate stimulation. which in turn makes the erections even harder. I only use dildos, though. better control and options.