Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789 LastLast
    Gold Poster

Quote Originally Posted by truplaya4real
    As usual, this individual looks masculine with no hint of femininity. Why transition if you look like Dick Van Dyke? Why transition at 50 if you've lived most of your life as a man? Why jeopardize your job like that? He/she is never going to look like a woman. So therefore he'll probably never be accepted as one.

But I'm sure the older-manly so called transsexuals are proud.

http://www.baynews9.com/content/36/2...21/225502.html
    Very ignorant comment,i think it isn't about trying to look l,ike a woman but how you feel inside and happy with yourself not caring what people like you think.

Quote Originally Posted by TFan
    Quote Originally Posted by Caleigh
    WTF are you DOING on this board TFan??!!??!!
    Typing.
    Why don't you go post on some christian republican messageboard instead? this forum is full of immoral people, you don't want your clean christian mind to be polluted by the deviant people who access this board.

Junior Poster

Quote Originally Posted by Legend
    As usual, this individual looks masculine with no hint of femininity. Why transition if you look like Dick Van Dyke? Why transition at 50 if you've lived most of your life as a man? Why jeopardize your job like that? He/she is never going to look like a woman. So therefore he'll probably never be accepted as one.

Very ignorant comment,i think it isn't about trying to look l,ike a woman but how you feel inside and happy with yourself not caring what people like you think.
    Well it's my opinion and I'm against older transitioners. I think it's a joke for a relatively straight masculine man to suddenly decide to become a woman after living decades as a husband, a father, a former college quaterback. Do you think anyone is going to accept this person as a woman when "she" clearly looks like the typical father of 2 next door? It does nothing to help other transitioners who want acceptance but what it does do is give the media a bad respresentation of transsexualism.

As usual, this individual looks masculine with no hint of femininity. Why transition if you look like Dick Van Dyke? Why transition at 45 if you've lived most of your life as a man? Why jeopardize your job like that? He/she is never going to look like a woman. So therefore he'll probably never be accepted as one.

Childish, dude.

I am in my early 20s and yeah, it would be nice if all transsexuals look hot and young and sexy.

But the reality is not pretty. Not everyone is like us. Alot of people couldnt come out for various reasons.

It doesn't just happen, people live with this problem all their lives, they didn't suddenly become a woman just because it appears "sudden" to the outsiders. And you have alot of passable transsexuals around, does being attractive means you would get respect? Not sure about that.

If someone only respects you simply because of how you look, that's quite sad.

Quote Originally Posted by signupjustforthis
    Typing.
    Why don't you go post on some christian republican messageboard instead? this forum is full of immoral people, you don't want your clean christian mind to be polluted by the deviant people who access this board.
    There are some Christian girls on here that I dig. Just because you reject Christ doesn't mean the entire trans-community does.

Grow up.

Junior Poster

I am in my early 20s and yeah, it would be nice if all transsexuals look hot and young and sexy.

But the reality is not pretty.

It doesn't just happen, people live with this problem all their lives, they didn't suddenly become a woman just because it appears "sudden" to the outsiders. And you have alot of passable transsexuals around, does being attractive means you would get respect? Not sure about that.

If someone only respects you simply because of how you look, that's quite sad.
    I diasgree. BrendaGQ has stated examples where these straight men have fantasies about becoming women for all the wrong reasons, he fits that description because he is already focused on getting the op.

Gold Poster

Quote Originally Posted by Legend

Well it's my opinion and I'm against older transitioners. I think it's a joke for a relatively straight masculine man to suddely decide to become a woman after living decades as a husband, a father, a former college quaterback. It does nothing to help other transitioners who want acceptance but what it does do is give the media a bad respresentation of transsexualism.
    Its not like something you can just switch on and off like a light,there have been people who have live with those feelings for the rest of there life and regret it.You have no idea what those people go through so you easy say you dont feel like its right.

Everytime i person comes out it helps the community because they are free to be themselves.The media looks at transsexuals the same way older or young negatively.

Typing.
    There are some Christian girls on here that I dig. Just because you reject Christ doesn't mean the entire trans-community does.

Grow up.

Just because someone says they are a born again Christians don’t make the moral.
    So John Kerry was not moral because he is a catholic democrat? There are plenty of Christians who are much more moral than that lying liar you voted for. What does Bush think about transsexual people? WHAT? He probably doesn’t even know what a transsexual is. Anyways, enough about that your beloved president.

I didn’t reject Christ. Why do I have to reject a historical figure?

truplaya4real:

You could be right, but i don't know, from what I know, most transsexual women want to have a vagina. I mean, it is sometimes frustrating to see a married man with children do this , like, it seems a bit greedy. But..i don't know , they have their own life experiences and circumstances... It's much less stressful to transition when you are single and young and have not much responsibilities and of course the hormones work better.

Just because someone says they are a born again Christians don’t make the moral.
    Ain't it da troof!

So John Kerry was not moral because he is a catholic democrat?
    Nah, he just had too many positions on ALL the issues. And terrorism is such a nuisance.

There are plenty of Christians who are much more moral than that lying liar you voted for.
    And there's lots who ain't! Don't let that stop you from joining up with us!

What does Bush think about transsexual people?
    Haven't found any quotes.

WHAT? He probably doesn’t even know what a transsexual is. Anyways, enough about that your beloved president.

I didn’t reject Christ. Why do I have to reject a historical figure?
    I reject Muhammed Ali, he's a historical figure. A bigoted, adulterous, cowardly historical figure. I hope I see him, another sinner at the house of sin. Church.

You should stop by, too. Don't let hypocrits keep you from Christ. That just means a hypocrit is closer to god than you are.