Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Junior Poster

Default Rate the Shemale Websites

It might be very interesting to see what all the members think of the various shemale websites on the net, particularly those that are personal ones run by the girls themselves.
    I am currently enrolled in Vaniity's new website and the Queen does not disapoint in the least. There are many and explicit photo galleries and a lot of cool videos and Vaniity eagerly answers your most intimate questions in her forum.
    I just dropped Asian Ts, not well organized and hard to navigate.
    Chime in on your websites and the Yahoo groups the girls run as well and let's see what comes up

Shemales excite my senses and thrill me to my core being

Eurotrash! Platinum Poster Jericho's Avatar

Any site that won't let you opt out of 'recurring' billing get a big thumbs down from me - You just *know* you're going to have problems with them at some point.

I hate being bipolar...It's fucking ace!

Quote Originally Posted by Jericho
    Any site that won't let you opt out of 'recurring' billing get a big thumbs down from me - You just *know* you're going to have problems with them at some point.
    the main reason i opted out of subscribing to the sites for a while. seemed like the last 3-4 i subscribed to i always would get billed for that 1 extra month. then the phone calls.....it gets old.

Junior Poster

I came across the site below some time ago and thought I'd pass it along, for what it's worth.

I can't speak to how objective it is (or comprehensive, for that matter), but the reviews are quite in-depth.

To see how they rate various sites from best to worst, click on the "All reviews" link under the "Placed To Go" heading in the left-hand margin.

Good luck and good hunting.

http://www.trannyreviews.com/

A Very Grooby Guy Platinum Poster GroobySteven's Avatar

That trannyreview site is out of date by a couple of years.
    Rabbitsreviews.com is excellent and a huge player in the adult internet market.
    seanchai

Default Re: Rate the Shemale Websites

Quote Originally Posted by Lone Wolf
    It might be very interesting to see what all the members think of the various shemale websites on the net, particularly those that are personal ones run by the girls themselves.
    I am currently enrolled in Vaniity's new website and the Queen does not disapoint in the least. There are many and explicit photo galleries and a lot of cool videos and Vaniity eagerly answers your most intimate questions in her forum.
    I just dropped Asian Ts, not well organized and hard to navigate.
    Chime in on your websites and the Yahoo groups the girls run as well and let's see what comes up
    www.bigdickbitch.com is hands down the hottest personal ts site on the net. she updates her vids about every two weeks. always new and fresh content. A lot more interesting and fun than any other personal ts site by miles. Just click the big dick shemale link on this site. Have fun.

Junior Poster

the grooby sites are the best simply because the amount of content they are the only sts sites that put up atleast 5 girls each week.

Eurotrash! Platinum Poster Jericho's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by passionatelover
    those sites are full of ugly chicks.

quantity, doesnt mean quality.
    I think that's a bit harsh.
    Yeah, the quality does take a nosedive occasionally, but you get value for money on sheer content.

Quality wise, you've gotta love "Captain Outrageous" http://www.captain-outrageous.com/, excellent Asian site.

Of the single girl sites, Tara Emory, hands down, though an honourable mention to Jennifer English

I hate being bipolar...It's fucking ace!

Junior Poster

Default can't agree

Grooby sites are overall some of the best for amount of fresh content, quality, ease of use and most of all the personal touch that seanchai puts into the sites....i also like LB-69 and Mermaids.canalblog.com but what can i say that is just me

Mai pen rai

Professional Poster

AsianTS is crap. The hottest girls never get any video. Ladyboy-Ladyboy is the way to go. They have videos of almost every girl they shoot. For pictures Captain-Outrageous rocks.

Also LB-69 and LadyboyCrush aren't bad either.

Good Thread.