Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

I really enjoyed it. I actually just rented it with my boyfriend maybe two weeks ago... I found it funny that she was in Italy, her name is Princesa and her boyfriend's name was Gianni, all strikingly familiar things to me! Princessa Gianna is my name and I am from Italy. What's even funnier is that I didn't know the movie existed until a few weeks ago.

As far as other TG movies, I just watched Soldier's Girl with my boyfriend... I used to be on the message boards for TS/TG girls ONLY at calperniaaddams.com and I remember discussing the movie but never seeing it. It made me cry of course...

Ma Vie En Rose has to be one of my most favorite movies, it really brought me back to my childhood where I believed for certain I was a girl, because I didn't know the difference of what was between the legs

Veteran Poster

Saw all those films. Ma vie en Rose was great, Different for Girls, pretty good. Wild Side is beautifully shot. Looks like they only used soft natural light in most scenes. Casting naturally striking faces helped too. (Anybody see the foreign films ' Transfixion' and " Tiresias' ?
    I'm looking for them.)
    thanks , i've never heard of the two latter titles but i'll definitely
    keep a look out for them and keep them on my list.

i'm currently waiting on
    " TRANSAMERICA " to come out on DVD release soon.
    ( due sometime in May)

http://www.transamerica-movie.com

i've only just recently got a hold of " BREAKFAST ON PLUTO "
    on rental since i've heard a lot about it as well.
    but i haven't seen it yet.