Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Junior Poster

Default What d'you like about the Minds & Personalities of TGirl

What d'you like about the Minds & Personalities of TGirls?

I like that they have experience being boys, and can relate to males, but are also of course very feminie and look the part...

Every person is to some extent both 'masculine' and 'feminine', but TGirls dramatize that dynamic

Junior Poster

I like the fact that T-girls can be quite feminine yet still relate to their male heritage. They seem to be more focused than genetic girls

Shemales excite my senses and thrill me to my core being

Professional Poster

"The gods had condemned Sisyphus to ceaselessly rolling a rock to the top of a mountain, whence the stone would fall back of its own weight. They had thought with some reason that there is no more dreadful punishment than futile and hopeless labor.

If one believes Homer, Sisyphus was the wisest and most prudent of mortals. According to another tradition, however, he was disposed to practice the profession of highwayman. I see no contradiction in this. Opinions differ as to the reasons why he became the futile laborer of the underworld.

A decree of the gods was necessary. Mercury came and seized the impudent man by the collar and, snatching him from his joys, lead him forcibly back to the underworld, where his rock was ready for him."

I jest.

Rookie Poster

Exactly the same things as I like in the minds & personalities of anyone I meet .. a willingness to talk,to laugh .. to partake of life.

Why should TG women be any different from anyone else in this respect ? .. after all,they pay taxes,have mortgages,get ill & eventually die .. just like the rest of us.

Besides which .. it's a massive subject & one can only really speak about people one knows personally ..

Bye for now,

Poacher.

" 'Tis my delight on a shiny night,in the season of the year".

Exactly the same things as I like in the minds & personalities of anyone I meet .. a willingness to talk,to laugh .. to partake of life.
    Precisely, it is all relative to the individuals involved and their unique situations.

On a more comparative note: Though my personal experience is limited ('Close' T-friends have only been encountered online, and 'intimate' T's only via commercial venture) I find that they are more apt to treat me fairly in sexual/emotional venues than GGs historically have. When their most important sekrit is their "T", they tend to be more open and forthright about most other things. GGs are more likely to treat the world around them like a chess game where they can cheat by shuffling the Queen and Bishops when the opponent isn't looking.

"In times of universal deceit, telling the truth will be a revolutionary act." - George Orwell

Junior Poster

Quote Originally Posted by lincspoacher

Why should TG women be any different from anyone else in this respect ? .. after all,they pay taxes,have mortgages,get ill & eventually die .. just like the rest of us.

Besides which .. it's a massive subject & one can only really speak about people one knows personally ..

Bye for now,

Poacher.
    I was not specific enough. I was interested in differences and not at all in commonalities.

Veteran Poster

What do I like about their minds? More like what I dont like. Things are in extremes. Either they are very susceptible and gullible or they're holding up this mental brick wall that they refuse to let you through until you take things to extreme measures for them to drop their barrier so you can be comfortable with each other and they end up falling in love when you were just trying to get them to be comfortable with you. LOL I know its a lot to pick up but its the truth. Fortunately I've been with a few that dont have the specific "qualities", but majority do from my experience.

Reality is perception.

In the hearts of the kind, and in the fears of the wicked.

Quote Originally Posted by werwt22
    What do I like about their minds? More like what I dont like. Things are in extremes. Either they are very susceptible and gullible or they're holding up this mental brick wall that they refuse to let you through until you take things to extreme measures for them to drop their barrier so you can be comfortable with each other and they end up falling in love when you were just trying to get them to be comfortable with you. LOL I know its a lot to pick up but its the truth. Fortunately I've been with a few that dont have the specific "qualities", but majority do from my experience.
    Good insight.

Veteran Poster

Quote Originally Posted by peggygee
    Quote Originally Posted by werwt22
    Good insight.
    TY =D

Reality is perception.

Default Re: What d'you like about the Minds & Personalities of T

Quote Originally Posted by Rory
    What d'you like about the Minds & Personalities of TGirls?
    What d'you like about the mind & personality of anyone.

You see someone you're attracted to them. At that point, it's a blank slate to be created by the parties involved whether TG's, GG's or guys. You cannot fucking generalize about anyone. Meet the person. You like or you don't. Don't pass that experience to the next person you meet of that gender, creed, race or color.

The question should be.."What d'you like about the mind & personality of (their name here)?"

There is no valid answer to this thread.......kill it!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	wolf_112.jpg 
Views:	573 
Size:	9.3 KB 
ID:	83746