Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: NEW RULES!!

Professional Poster

/grins

5 Star Poster

J - I want you inside my ass. It will feel so wrong and naughty.

some people dont realize how loose the forum is for newbies...i belong to this forum with people that have the same car as myself...ask a question thats already in the required reading.you will get banned right off the bat.they have been very helpful over the years but u have to follow directions

u will be fucking fat bitches in no time

Platinum Poster

personally... i like the guys posting pics of themselves for a change and i for one hope it doesnt stop... i do find it creepy certain guys kept telling the others "im not gay man but youre cute"

wtf is that...

A Very Grooby Guy Platinum Poster GroobySteven's Avatar

NICE!!!!

Good stuff.
    seanchai

Platinum Poster

Quote Originally Posted by J
    NEW RULES: buddy, u look retarded, yeah you...yeah i understand theres a whole new move to have guys post personal pics in their avatar and all, but ill be honest with u...its not good dude...i dont care that ur only 24, i dont care that ur not morbidly obese and i understand that ur well groomed, but buddy, its not good dude...

LMFAO!

You know who you are...

"I became insane, with long intervals of horrible sanity." - Poe

Professional Poster

Default Re: NEW RULES!!

Quote Originally Posted by J
    while we always had passion, anger, heat, fights, etc. on the boards, i feel they had a fun factor with MEGA's straight shooting style, to chefmike's humorous recollection of truths and humorous attachments, to legends interesting washington senators routine, to some girls having issue with alcohol, etc...lately though theres pure venom on the board, pure hate with empty internet threats, accusations of duel identities, arab like alliances for the sheer purpose of a mutual enemy, etc....a byproduct of this atmosphere, i feel, has created lots of intolerable drivel on the board...perhaps some of that ying yang bullshit, or a desire by many to counter the hate by supplying non relevant and moronic posting patterns which i feel doesnt actually tame the hate but has the effect of telling previously intimidated posters "hey, i can add my 2 dumb cents, look theyre all slightly retarded without writing skills"...it isnt a coincidence that suddenly plethora of morons are abound...this board has officially become the audition version of american idol online...a few winners and a whole lot of losers...with that being said, i think its in everyone except the offending posters best interst to curtail certain behaviors and right the ship before we can hear celine dion in the background and water starts splashing on the deck...i therefore propose NEW RULES....now please, this is meant as applicable yet humorous, so dont agree with me if u personally have venom towards anyone, wish violence upon people or dont get the difference between passion and hate...alrighty,

NEW RULES: the maximum allowable quoting is twice...u can quote someone and they can quote u quoting them, but please good lord dont quote them quoting u qouting them qouting u qouting them...especially in sequence...it sort of isnt fun to scroll down 13 quotes and 3/4 of a page to see ""

NEW RULES: keep ur superstitions to urself...if u want to be taken seriously and not start a philosphical thread every few minutes, kindly refrain from imposing ur silly assertions on others...try and say "i hope she recovers and my thoughts and well wishes are with her family and loves ones"... as oppposed to "this is terrible, how can anyone be so vicious, i hope the mighty crespin judges them fairly and they sacrifice 3 virgins within a week to assure their victim a speedy recovery and the demons of carpatha secrete health juice upon her sleeping soul"...yeah tha made no sense, but neitehr does ur version...ur beliefs are simply another persons superstitions...

NEW RULES: group ur drivel together...while in no way are we censoring topic here or suggesting ur daily activities are anything but intruiging, please do us all a favor and hit us with the great news all at once...it makes the accident much easier to avoid if its titled "i played bingo today, had some tuna for lunch, misapplied my mascara, yelled at my kitty too much, took a peepee, forgot my password and got yelled at by a bi racial swede, what did u do?"

NEW RULES: use the fuckin PM for crying out loud...its ok to do it once or twice or even fuckin eleven times...but this back and forth hijacking of threads by personal agreements, thankful suggestions and lame flirtation is intolerable...yes, we are all excited by the young blood infused onto the board, yeah we love that the girls are thrilled to learn not everyone is strom thurmond here, but cmon, every thread is starting to look like a retarded teenage girl's myspace comment section...

NEW RULES: lump ur thank yous together...we all love to be acnowledged, we all love to be picked, we all love to win sexiest femur contests...but please, can we wait untill all the applause stops to thank everyone? can we wait until 3 pages perhaps to thank people? can we please not have every third post be a jubilous thank you? and can that thank u perhaps not contain a quote which quotes a quote and is then stamped with a thank you??? thank you....

NEW RULES: whats with the abuse of signatures? what happened to the cute one line confucious sign offs? "one who goes through airport turnstile sideways going to bangcok" isnt the whole point here to be succint, cute, inspiring or informative? when did a listing of nine website banners, pictures of fans and airconditioners, large fonted caligraphy, and a baby shower gift wish list become the norm?

and finally,

NEW RULES: buddy, u look retarded, yeah you...yeah i understand theres a whole new move to have guys post personal pics in their avatar and all, but ill be honest with u...its not good dude...i dont care that ur only 24, i dont care that ur not morbidly obese and i understand that ur well groomed, but buddy, its not good dude... "dog, check this out, not being bald doesnt mean u have great hair, being a geek is cute but seeing a geek isnt, all penises look big from certain angles, not all penises look attractive from certain angles, i know ur not from here but in my country we dont brag about that, and the whole my roomate logged on and aww she posted this pic i never wanted to get out is kinda lame dog...its just not good, were looking for hung angels dude, im sorry im gonna have to say no"...paula? "well first of all, u look, err, sound, err seem really sweet, lemme tell u that"...clap, clap retarded clap...simon: "yes or no paula" paula: "im just saying, am trying to say, well i think he has shown, mmm, wanted to show i mean, well im sorry kid, the point im trying to make..." simon: "what on earth was that? thats just wrong! u look like one of those jungle creatures" paula: "oh simon, thats means" randi: " dude, hese right dog" simon: "you have just invented a new form of torture...that was terrible, I mean just awful...my advice would be if you want to pursue a career in modeling, don't...did you really believe you look good? well, then, you're blind...if you had lived 2,000 years ago and looked like that, i think they would have stoned you...etc, etc, et fuckin cetera

Professional Poster

Quote Originally Posted by Vicki Richter
    J - I want you inside my ass. It will feel so wrong and naughty.

LOL

Professional Poster

Quote Originally Posted by tsntx
    personally... i like the guys posting pics of themselves for a change and i for one hope it doesnt stop... i do find it creepy certain guys kept telling the others "im not gay man but youre cute"

wtf is that...

Word.

Heh.

You said "plethora".

"In times of universal deceit, telling the truth will be a revolutionary act." - George Orwell