Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Thread: Hostel 2

Rookie Poster

Quote Originally Posted by soupdragon351
    Since i never heard of the movie" slaughtered vomit dolls" i figured id take a look at the trailer. The movie looks sick and bad ,and not in a good way.Vomiting is not my thing and this movies name says it all.
    The Vomiting is only part of it, This movie is fucking brutal and twisted (which is a great thing) just dl it or buy whatever if you want a Good and actually disturbing Horror Movie.

lol at Modern Horror Movies, nothing but half assed shock value and Horrid remakes.

Professional Poster

I think maybe in the future, these really terrifying horror flicks mentioned in these threads will be remade sometime in the future just like every other movie. Like the Texas Chainsaw Massacre and others came from the old versions but made better. Imagine if they remade these movie now, They'd be 10 times better than what they were in their time.

Junior Poster

Remakes are rarely ever even in the same league as the originals.
    So, quite simply, no.
    Taste is subjective though, feel free to enjoy a modern/bastardized version of a classic if you wish, but the originals generally stand on their own.

(sadly, Cannibal Holocaust is being remade, and it's going to suck, without a doubt)

5 Star Poster

Quote Originally Posted by D'yer Mak'er
    So, quite simply, no.
    Taste is subjective though, feel free to enjoy a modern/bastardized version of a classic if you wish, but the originals generally stand on their own.

(sadly, Cannibal Holocaust is being remade, and it's going to suck, without a doubt)
    How ya feeling today? Glad to see you are still with us.

Junior Poster

Quote Originally Posted by suckseed
    Quote Originally Posted by D'yer Mak'er
    So, quite simply, no.

How ya feeling today? Glad to see you are still with us.
    The funny thing is, with whiskey (which is really the only alcohol I enjoy) I never get a hangover.
    So I'm actually feeling pretty good, aside from stepping on a bottle I managed to break, and some minor scratches on my arm because my blade is dull. Tenuous injuries at best. In retrospect, it wasn't a bad night, but if I'm in the right mood then alcohol strikes my nerve of self-loathing.
    Thanks for asking anyway, I'm good. I've got tonight off work, so even better.

5 Star Poster

glad to hear it. remember, if things evr get that bad, you could always say fuck it and make your way to an island somewhere. I'm convinced modern humans' angst is just a result of how complicated life has become. if I ever get really fed up i'm going to Tahiti. no lie.