Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default Re: LOW IQ SECTION!!!

Quote Originally Posted by J
    ok so we used to have a real community here with riff raffs, fights, passion, laughter...like any real family...lots of love, lots of hate and all thebullshit in between..but then some people complained about the content, perhaps too political, too deep...basically it took away from quality cock chat they claimed...all well, a religion and politics section was craeted...so in all fairness, i think there should be a low iq section...what did u feed ur cat, sexiest ankles, i met kelly shores niece...the endless parade of irrelevant polls, stupid topics, and pointless indulgences must be moved there...either that or enforce some iq baramoter for initiating a thread...u must be above an 80 IQ or the mason dixon line or something, i dont know...but im pretty much an "i played bingo today, what did u do" thread away from needing bail money!!!
    lol Damnit why did you have to mention me

My official Adult Blog

http://www.kellypierceblog.com

My Official Blog for my TS Sisters

http://www.secretkelly.com

My official Cam Site

http://www.kellysdreamhouse.com

Quote Originally Posted by KellyShore
    ok so we used to have a real community here with riff raffs, fights, passion, laughter...like any real family..lots of love, lots of hate and all thebullshit in between..but then some people complained about the content, perhaps too political, too deep...basically it took away from quality cock chat they claimed...all well, a religion and politics section was craeted...so in all fairness, i think there should be a low iq section...what did u feed ur cat, sexiest ankles, i met kelly shores niece...the endless parade of irrelevant polls, stupid topics, and pointless indulgences must be moved there...either that or enforce some iq baramoter for initiating a thread...u must be above an 80 IQ or the mason dixon line or something, i dont know...but im pretty much an "i played bingo today, what did u do" thread away from needing bail money!!!
    I want you to be active here Kelly, but some of your threads... do I have to say anything...some of your threads are pointless. Ex: What did you have for dinner? (or whatever). You seem pretty cool and down to earth when you're not posting random threads and fake photos.

Quote Originally Posted by Kabuki
    ok so we used to have a real community here with riff raffs, fights, passion, laughter...like any real family..lots of love, lots of hate and all thebullshit in between..but then some people complained about the content, perhaps too political, too deep...basically it took away from quality cock chat they claimed...all well, a religion and politics section was craeted...so in all fairness, i think there should be a low iq section...what did u feed ur cat, sexiest ankles, i met kelly shores niece...the endless parade of irrelevant polls, stupid topics, and pointless indulgences must be moved there...either that or enforce some iq baramoter for initiating a thread...u must be above an 80 IQ or the mason dixon line or something, i dont know...but im pretty much an "i played bingo today, what did u do" thread away from needing bail money!!!
    I want you to be active here Kelly, but some of your threads... do I have to say anything...some of your threads are pointless. Ex: What did you have for dinner? (or whatever). You seem pretty cool and down to earth when you're not posting random threads and fake photos.
    Kabuki not to be a bitch, but people posted in the damn thread didn' they? And maybe it's not interesting or fun to you? But you don't have to read the stupid thread, you don't have to partake in the stupid thread, and you definitely don't need to complain about the stupid thread. It's a THREAD..I get tired of seeing some nasty trannys cock hanging out with pimples on her ass BUT I DON'T COMPLAIN OR SAY ANYTHING oops I JUST DID! POINT TAKEN?

My official Adult Blog

My official Cam Site

J?
    Are you laughing now?

Quote Originally Posted by passionatelover
    ok so we used to have a real community here with riff raffs, fights, passion, laughter...like any real family...lots of love, lots of hate and all thebullshit in between..but then some people complained about the content, perhaps too political, too deep...basically it took away from quality cock chat they claimed...all well, a religion and politics section was craeted...so in all fairness, i think there should be a low iq section...what did u feed ur cat, sexiest ankles, i met kelly shores niece...the endless parade of irrelevant polls, stupid topics, and pointless indulgences must be moved there...either that or enforce some iq baramoter for initiating a thread...u must be above an 80 IQ or the mason dixon line or something, i dont know...but im pretty much an "i played bingo today, what did u do" thread away from needing bail money!!!
    for once i agree with you, but i think it should be called the kelly section, then everyone knows its for mindless drivel and where the attention whores can get their fix, and discus their plastic nose jobs, and give photoshop touch ups on how you can go from an ugly man, to looking like one of them real life sex doll things.
    I think you are a TS under a phoney name THAT IS ALL

My official Adult Blog

My official Cam Site

Veteran Poster

opcorn

Quote Originally Posted by Kabuki
    Kabuki not to be a bitch, but people posted in the damn thread didn' they? And maybe it's not interesting or fun to you? But you don't have to read the stupid thread, you don't have to partake in the stupid thread, and you definitely don't need to complain about the stupid thread. It's a THREAD..I get tired of seeing some nasty trannys cock hanging out with pimples on her ass BUT I DON'T COMPLAIN OR SAY ANYTHING oops I JUST DID! POINT TAKEN?
    Thank you for the simple little posts such as "what did you have for dinner" and so on. It is a nice change from attempted murder and many other hard to stomach topics. I really enjoy the ones like that, favorite movies, and so on. Don't stop.

GOOD THINGS

Doctor Screw is my bitch Silver Poster lisaparadise's Avatar

Default hmmmm

i believe the jury has returned with a verdict...
    i dont know kelly shore as i am new here but i have read alot thus far and kudos to kelly for allowing us to get to know her thoughts and opinions,shes a very beautifull girl and it seems to me with out us girls posting how will you boys get to know us so be kind and if you dont like her or anyone elses post just dont read them k ,.we are a minority within a minority so wouldnt it be nice if we all shared a mutual respect for each other and got back to the good old days when we all had so much fun and passion.come on its not too late

http://www.ts-lisa.com KITTYPRIDE IS MY BITCH

Professional Poster

...you're coming from a dark place buddy, yikes...
    Word!

Professional Poster francisfkudrow's Avatar

I don't know about a "Low IQ" section, but how about a "Hate" section, where people can badmouth each other until the cows come home?