Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast
    Professional Poster DaveloveShemales's Avatar

Well hi Yasmin just like to say wow, I have to say that I have never seen you before now I see you all I can say is wow. I hope to see more of you soon take care love.

DLS: Take care all.

Veteran Poster

Quote Originally Posted by YasminLee
    it's hard to find a good boy...i saw a thread earlier where the boys finally put their pics up....that made my day....
    Yaz,
    I thought the saying was "a good man is hard to fine and but a Hard Man is Good to find."
    When are you in NYC next?

Quote Originally Posted by YasminLee
    yeah...he's a great guy....as for the cum shot question..no i'ts not mind...i shot in his mouth....
    For some reason those last five words made me hard in a matter of seconds. I can't get the vision out of my head of you unloading in my mouth. Wow!

Rookie Poster

Simply beautiful. Sounds like you travel a lot between NY and LA, but if anything ever brings you to Nashville - be sure to let us know.

To each his own...

Wow, fucking hot!!!

"When I'm good I'm very good, but when I'm bad I'm better." -Mae West

Veteran Poster

HEY LA GENTS....YEAH THAT WAS PROBABLY ME...I LIVE CLOSE TO LARCHMONT...ALSO THAT'S WHERE MY DENTIST IS.....SHOULD OF SAID HI....

We all have something to say. Don't forget that we are a family.

Rookie Poster

That is funny that you mention something about your dentist, because you sure do have one beautiful smile.

To each his own...

Rookie Poster

would love to cream her :P

My dick wants ass!

Rookie Poster

I saw the beautiful Yasmine tonight at the Grocery store.
    She looks stunning and tasty as ever, Yes I have tasted her sweet creme.

Yasmin, I knew it! I get over there about every other week meeting with one of my clients. The fact is that you were walking south and I was driving north when I noticed you. As I did a double take, (my head spinning like Linda Blairs in the exorcist) knowing that I recoginized you but trying to process who you were, I was paying more attention to what was taking place behind my car as opposed to what was in front of me, I damn near took out the car in front of me who had stopped for someone crossing the street mid block. As I collected my wits and tried to re focus on the task at hand, avoiding raming my vintage porsche into the rear end of a local land yacht piloted by one of the many locals who should have turned in their drivers license years ago. I did go around the block in an attempt to confirm that the attractive young lady with the beautiful smile I saw was in fact you. However, by the time I made it around the block, you were not to be seen. Perhaps I will schedule my next meeting with my client so I finish up around lunch time if you would be interested in joining me for lunch at one of the many eateries along Larchmont.
    You are a traffic stopper!

Before You Attempt to Beat the Odds, Be Sure You Could Survive The Odds Beating You.