Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Gold Poster

Default Tim and Eric And Saul of the Mole Men

Both shows seem to be getting better each week,but between the two saul of the mole men is my favorite BTW anyone else catch either show by any chance if so what did you think?

"I sit down when i pee" Tim And Eric Awesome Show, Great Job

Saul Of the Mole Men Promo

You can watch the full epsiodes of both shows on the fix,

http://www.adultswim.com/adultswimfix/

Platinum Poster

adult swim needs to stop doing these shitty live action shows... more venture bros and robot chicken and less of this bs

Gold Poster

Quote Originally Posted by tsntx
    adult swim needs to stop doing these shitty live action shows... more venture bros and robot chicken and less of this bs
    Come on you gonna admit some of the live action shows are really funny not venture bros funny but funny,i'll take a funny live action show over crap like assy mcgee and metalocalypse anyday.

Jen dont diss live action just yet because later on this year we will have a live action venture bros movie. Now i got three words for you....

Go Team Venture!

Platinum Poster

lol ... yeah adult swim has gone to crap lately... real movie? awesome... maybe some live action shows are decent but not the 2 u mentioned ....

tim n eric awful show horrible job

Gold Poster

lol ... yeah adult swim has gone to crap lately... real movie? awesome... maybe some live action shows are decent but not the 2 u mentioned ....

Just give them a chance before you write them off.

"tim n eric awful show horrible job" LOL at least tim and eric is somewhat funny did you see tom goes to mayor now talk about crap.

Professional Poster

Quote Originally Posted by Legend
    did you see tom goes to mayor now talk about crap.
    Agreed, but Moral Orel and Frisky Dingo are hilarious

Alright Then.

Gold Poster

Quote Originally Posted by Oli
    Quote Originally Posted by Legend
    did you see tom goes to mayor now talk about crap.
    Agreed, but Moral Orel and Frisky Dingo are hilarious
    Moral Orel,one of adult swim's funniest shows ever it takes making fun of religion,sexuality to a whole other level,each episode starts out with someone committing a sin and then after the bashing begins for instant when orel thought that nothing could make him fearful because god is with him all the time so he wants to make god angry and starts breaking all ten 10 Commandments.

One of my favorite epsiodes is when orel gets addicted to crack,he befriends a poor drug dealer and starts to help him in return the poor drug dealer guy gives him crack for his help and being a Christian orel cant refuse and waste this gift from the poor homeless guy, though out the episode orel thinks by doing crack and buying it from this homeless poor guy its the right Christian thing to do

Another good one is when orel decided that god didn't want him to waste anything so he started to drink his own urine and decided to sell it as an sports drink he figure it didnt cost him anything to make so he could make profit from it.

This is one of the most brilliantly written comedic shows out there now.

Platinum Poster

morel orel is ok... but frisky dingo is fucking awesome

Veteran Poster

LMAO Have you seen the commercial for The Tim and Eric awesome show with the black guy missing teeth and the teddy bear that looks highed up? LOL It's hilarious. But I do agree Adult swim has been shitty lately. I love my Full Metal Alchemist. Inuyasha, Family Guy, and Futurama. Full Metal Alchemist takes the cake by far though. One anime with one of the most captivating story lines ever. I heard Bleach was pretty good also.

Reality is perception.

Gold Poster

]

I got some good and bad news for you,the good news is that saul of the molemen won't be coming back and now for the bad news adult swim signed up for more epsiodes of tim and eric's awesome show.