Gold Poster

Default What, Pray Tell, Happened To Peanuts/Club 7969 ?

Peanuts, aka Club 7969, is now a men's club according to a friend of mine who just paid them a visit this past Friday. What happened? Anyone know ? I was due to visit it soon. Maybe Orange County is the place to go now, huh?

I'm sure the girls will eventually find another spot to congregate in the Hollwood/Santa Monica area, but wow, holy turn of events, Batman.

Peanuts is still open and is still a TS club on Mondays and Fridays. It has also been LeBare on Fridays, from 9-11, which is a Chippendale type show in the back. back bar. This has been going on for some time now.

It does appear the club might have undergone an ownership change, as there is a notice of change of liquor license sign posted. But there is no word yet as to what effect, if any, this will have on our nights.

Please don't spread rumors like this. Your friend got it wrong, he probably got there early in the evening before the real Peanuts comes out of its shell

FK

Rookie Poster

I still haven't been there. I guess I better go sooner rather then later...just in case the new ownership does make some changes.

Gold Poster

Quote Originally Posted by Felicia Katt
    Peanuts is still open and is still a TS club on Mondays and Fridays. It has also been LeBare on Fridays, from 9-11, which is a Chippendale type show in the back. back bar. This has been going on for some time now.

It does appear the club might have undergone an ownership change, as there is a notice of change of liquor license sign posted. But there is no word yet as to what effect, if any, this will have on our nights.

Please don't spread rumors like this. Your friend got it wrong, he probably got there early in the evening before the real Peanuts comes out of its shell

FK
    As you can see, I was quoting a friend and just thought I'd run it through this site for some feedback or verification. My guess is that maybe he didn't even go in. I've known about it being LeBare for quite some time now. Sorry if it came out as if I were confirming it.

5 Star Poster

It is very sad to hear that Peanuts has forever closed down. Maybe they will reopen it someday.

Quote Originally Posted by Vicki Richter
    It is very sad to hear that Peanuts has forever closed down. Maybe they will reopen it someday.
    I believe the grand re-opening is this Monday. LOL

FK

Quote Originally Posted by Realgirls4me
    As you can see, I was quoting a friend and just thought I'd run it through this site for some feedback or verification. My guess is that maybe he didn't even go in. I've known about it being LeBare for quite some time now. Sorry if it came out as if I were confirming it.
    Please edit the topic on this thread to avoid compounding the mistake, please?

thanks

FK

Professional Poster

Quote Originally Posted by Felicia Katt
    Quote Originally Posted by Vicki Richter
    I believe the grand re-opening is this Monday. LOL

FK

That one actually made me laugh out loud! (LOL)

5 Star Poster

Me too Felicia - that was very funny.

Will you be taking cock again after the bar closes?

why wait until it closes? early bird gets the worm, after all LOL

FK