Page 5 of 12 FirstFirst 12345678910 ... LastLast
    Veteran Poster

Get these fake ass accounts outta here. Only people that spoke up in her defense have <10 posts.

Reality is perception.

Quote Originally Posted by Arianna
    Quote Originally Posted by wombat33

Generally I am a pretty cool , easy going guy who is always good to people. But you and the ice queen bring ou the worst in me because you are nothing but obnoxious. Check my other posts...........I have never said a mean word to anyone..........you two provoke and thus must live with anything negative thrown your way.

Fuck Wad.
    No one provoked you whatsoever. You simply felt compelled to defend your latest masturbatory fantasy. You stepped into this thread with nothing valid to say, and shot your mouth off. Now go ahead - backpedal and/or play the cyber-toughguy, like the bitch-ass you really are.
    Look dude,

what i had to say was plenty valid. You and J are assholes that think you are better than everyone. You bashed Kelly like you bash others. THis makes you feel big and proud for whatever reason. I am really sure that in your real life no one likes you. You are a mean bitch and have a rotten outlook on life. You and J provoke because you attack people who post thinking you are so much smarter or better. Don't fuck with me cause you are the one digging yourself deeper into the horse shit.

P.S> take a look at your photo...........................you are calling ME a bitch ass????? Amusing.

Professional Poster

If those two girls are the same kelly ill eat my fuckin boots..

You cant get that kind of bone structure distortion with heavy make up my friend...

Good job Vicki

Platinum Poster

Quote Originally Posted by wombat33
    you are calling ME a bitch ass?????
    I don't know about Arianna, but I am...

bitch ass.

"I became insane, with long intervals of horrible sanity." - Poe

Veteran Poster

I love Arianna. She's able to cut through the crap and fish out the left overs like Kelly Shore with amazing accuracy.
    I doubt Kelly Shore is a real person. I honestly think her persona has been created by a kidnapper whose holding a tgirl in his basement (note: bunk beds) where he forces her to take 100s of pictures and flv movies to randomly post in TS friendly communities in hopes of drawing a crowd of masturbators. The plan has failed and this person has now put plan B into motion: collect a bunch of computer nerds and have them post flatery comments about the supposed "dates" they have with Kelly Shore. This plan too isn't work. Plan C will now involve Kelly Shore ignoring negative comments and thanking her small legion of non-existant friends and she continues to post for an imaginary crowd.

Platinum Poster Hara_Juku Tgirl's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by crayons
    I love Arianna. She's able to cut through the crap and fish out the left overs like Kelly Shore with amazing accuracy.
    I doubt Kelly Shore is a real person. I honestly think her persona has been created by a kidnapper whose holding a tgirl in his basement (note: bunk beds) where he forces her to take 100s of pictures and flv movies to randomly post in TS friendly communities in hopes of drawing a crowd of masturbators. The plan has failed and this person has now put plan B into motion: collect a bunch of computer nerds and have them post flatery comments about the supposed "dates" they have with Kelly Shore. This plan too isn't work. Plan C will now involve Kelly Shore ignoring negative comments and thanking her small legion of non-existant friends and she continues to post for an imaginary crowd.
    Co-sign. Kudos to you crayon, you couldnt have said it any better.

I think Kelly is a bored and devious person who loves the attention and all the drama. Otherwise howelse would she be putting her two cents on a thread at another forum when she was just a "newbie" at said forum for a day or two. Dissing fellow TG's and Men here on HA when she doesnt even know them? I honestly find it quite FUNNY and ironic that after being there (at the other forum) for so long she has the nerve to come here at HA where she's called people like me, Arianna, TSnTX, SexxxyLexi, J, Chefmike, Jwbl, J, Quinn etc. "Ugly Crossdressers!" And has NOT once offered any apologies nor remorse for her actions.

She got busted by Vicki Ritcher using GG pics claiming it to be her (How pathetic is that?). At the other forum where she came from (incase some of you guys who are defending her are wondering). She's also known for starting all the drama and attention seeking threads. Apparently, people at the other forum isnt very fond of her either. Now to me, that alone should speak for itself dont you think? So this whole argument in this thread is "utterly useless". Defending her is like fighting for a lost cause. Kelly obviously have "issues" within herself and is in dire need of some counselling.

~Kisses.

HTG

HURDLE #1: If guys would learn to stop over complementing, and not compliment every tranny (or girl) they see and talk to (so a girl would feel it was sincere and that she's special), maybe they'd get somewhere but a dead end! lol

Thanks sweety I had an enjoyable time too...I am not going to read through the rest of the thread. Since I am sure it's full of hate mongers, however I will reply to the last comment made by Haru....again that afore mentioned comments was made on Tgirltalk not on this board and it was over 2 years ago... ...again I will state if you are letting something so trivial being said that I obviously did not know who Monica was talking about I was just sticking up for her and telling her to not let it get to her. I had no clue it was you..and whoever else you mentioned. And as far as TsnTx lets not bring Jen into this I talked to Jen back in the day on Gay.com and she knows better I would never call her that and I wouldn't of stuck up for her when someone was attacking her for wearing a wig. Get over the cattiness and the bitterness..if anyone needs help it's YOU..

Lots of Love and Luck
    Kelly

My official Adult Blog

http://www.kellypierceblog.com

My Official Blog for my TS Sisters

http://www.secretkelly.com

My official Cam Site

http://www.kellysdreamhouse.com

Quote Originally Posted by KellyShore
    Thanks sweety I had an enjoyable time too...I am not going to read through the rest of the thread. Since I am sure it's full of hate mongers, however I will reply to the last comment made by Haru....again that afore mentioned comments was made on Tgirltalk not on this board and it was over 2 years ago... ...again I will state if you are letting something so trivial being said that I obviously did not know who Monica was talking about I was just sticking up for her and telling her to not let it get to her. I had no clue it was you..and whoever else you mentioned. And as far as TsnTx lets not bring Jen into this I talked to Jen back in the day on Gay.com and she knows better I would never call her that and I wouldn't of stuck up for her when someone was attacking her for wearing a wig. Get over the cattiness and the bitterness..if anyone needs help it's YOU..

Lots of Love and Luck
    Kelly
    And furthermore he nor I turned this into a "drama thread" you did and your followers. So point at yourselves again!! For drama and attention seeking.

My official Adult Blog

My official Cam Site

Platinum Poster Hara_Juku Tgirl's Avatar

however I will reply to the last comment made by Haru....again that afore mentioned comments was made on Tgirltalk not on this board and it was over 2 years ago... ...again I will state if you are letting something so trivial being said that I obviously did not know who Monica was talking about I was just sticking up for her and telling her to not let it get to her. I had no clue it was you..and whoever else you mentioned.
    So obviouslt there it is..You're admitting that your're kissing her ass then? And you did a very good job at our expense. Great doing Kelly.

And as far as TsnTx lets not bring Jen into this I talked to Jen back in the day on Gay.com...and Get over the cattiness and the bitterness..if anyone needs help it's YOU..
    Again, you're confessing not READING the begining of the thread (where names were mentioned) and just posted cluelessly "That's so Evil".."I love the cattiness" comment without knowing anything about it! And Im the one who needs help?!? GET REAL!

~Kisses.

HTG

HURDLE #1: If guys would learn to stop over complementing, and not compliment every tranny (or girl) they see and talk to (so a girl would feel it was sincere and that she's special), maybe they'd get somewhere but a dead end! lol

Quote Originally Posted by Hara_Juku Tgirl
    however I will reply to the last comment made by Haru....again that afore mentioned comments was made on Tgirltalk not on this board and it was over 2 years ago... ...again I will state if you are letting something so trivial being said that I obviously did not know who Monica was talking about I was just sticking up for her and telling her to not let it get to her. I had no clue it was you..and whoever else you mentioned.
    So obviouslt there it is..You're admitting that your're kissing her ass then? And you did a very good job at our expense. Great doing Kelly.

And as far as TsnTx lets not bring Jen into this I talked to Jen back in the day on Gay.com...and Get over the cattiness and the bitterness..if anyone needs help it's YOU..
    No she made it out that crossdressers were making fun of her so I said don't let it bother you it's just Crossdressers..she's beautiful don't let ugly people get to her..I had no clue it was YOU she was talking of! She is the one that made it out who was giving her trouble..I just knew her side of the story.

Again, you're confessing not READING the begining of the thread (where names were mentioned) and just posted cluelessly "That's so Evil".."I love the cattiness" comment without knowing anything about it! And Im the one who needs help?!? GET REAL!

~Kisses.

HTG
    No I read the thread I posted in but not the other thread it was about. Again lets not try to twist things, as you try so hard to do my love.

My official Adult Blog

My official Cam Site