Page 4 of 12 FirstFirst 123456789 ... LastLast
    Platinum Poster

Quote Originally Posted by suckseed
    Quote Originally Posted by chefmike
    Tube steak smothered in underwear?

maybe someday, us guys will live in a world where women will pay us to give us blowjobs. I have a dream!
    yeah that'll happen... "heres $250 for the jagged teeth job i just got" ... pass

Rookie Poster

Quote Originally Posted by Vicki Richter
    While going through her myspace, I found that Kelly had actually created a huge network of friends, the people who "actually know me" who don't really exist. For example:

Same three or four posters posting comments saying "hey that was a fun night". The same three or four posters saying, "hey I remember when that pic was taken haha" type of comments... Kelly was always among the 3 or 4... Suddenly, total silence on all of those people's myspace accounts for several months. In other words, either Kelly's made up friends either dropped myspace or instantly stopped using it, or they didn't exist in the first place. Finally, the one person I found who was real, her alleged boyfriend, denies ever dating her and when asked about her pictures being real or not he stated, "I guess they are probably fake". I can back this up with my saved myspace mail messages.

So yes, to this thread I would say, "hi Kelly". You've already shown a penchant for fake ID's. Here is another one.

So on that note, I leave you with two pictures - both allegedly of Kelly - one from her video, the other... you be the judge as to whether they are the same person.
    I do notice the K's in both of these pictures seem to come from the same hand-writing. For what it's worth trivia. Not passing judgement from my end.

Quote Originally Posted by Arianna
    Quote Originally Posted by wombat33
    what an evil witch.

let the girl be. you can't hold a candle to her beauty, allure, kindness, warmth, and well.........pretty mucha nything good.
    What an asskisser and a chump you are, Captain Save-a-Hoe. Go hold a candle to your nutsack.

nah.

you and J can go do that. You are a girl so I could never smack the shit out of you if I saw you. As for J, if he ever came across me in public he would wet his pants, cry like a little girl and beg for forgiveness.

Both of you are clearly losers with a lot of hostility in you. I live and breath in NYC, and I will never allow myself to get as jaded and arrogant, and mean as you two. It is really very...VERY sad how both of your "personalities" seem to go that way.

Now both of you FUCK OFF!!!!!!!!!!!

Junior Poster

Default lol

Where did this even start to take a turn for the "nasty" maybe the guy did meet her?

All these skeptical posts and no "kelly" replying in defense. Nor are there any further posts from her "friends" coming to "her" defense.

Junior Poster

I see that Ariana is back to her old tricks and dissing people. So easy to do behind the safety of the web

Junior Poster

Kelly Shore is for real, she is the real thing and has proven herself many times over

Quote Originally Posted by J
    Quote Originally Posted by Arianna
    what an evil witch.

let the girl be. you can't hold a candle to her beauty, allure, kindness, warmth, and well.........pretty mucha nything good.
    What an asskisser and a chump you are, Captain Save-a-Hoe. Go hold a candle to your nutsack.

nah.

you and J can go do that. You are a girl so I could never smack the shit out of you if I saw you. As for J, if he ever came across me in public he would wet his pants, cry like a little girl and beg for forgiveness.

Both of you are clearly losers with a lot of hostility in you. I live and breath in NYC, and I will never allow myself to get as jaded and arrogant, and mean as you two. It is really very...VERY sad how both of your "personalities" seem to go that way.

Now both of you FUCK OFF!!!!!!!!!!!
    and why would i do all those things? are u that scary in public? or are u implying my words here sting so much that you would get violent? im assuming thats ur routine since u indicated some shit smacking in the previous sentence...so is it fair to assume that this comment constitutes a threat and a verbal assault on ur part? terrifying...fuckin loser...why dont u get back to ur element and go trade pictures of undressed neices and nefews or maybe breastfeading aunts...disgusting slob that u are...
    Generally I am a pretty cool , easy going guy who is always good to people. But you and the ice queen bring ou the worst in me because you are nothing but obnoxious. Check my other posts...........I have never said a mean word to anyone..........you two provoke and thus must live with anything negative thrown your way.

Fuck Wad.

Quote Originally Posted by Hara_Juku Tgirl
    Quote Originally Posted by Vicki Richter
    While going through her myspace, I found that Kelly had actually created a huge network of friends, the people who "actually know me" who don't really exist. For example:

Same three or four posters posting comments saying "hey that was a fun night". The same three or four posters saying, "hey I remember when that pic was taken haha" type of comments... Kelly was always among the 3 or 4... Suddenly, total silence on all of those people's myspace accounts for several months. In other words, either Kelly's made up friends either dropped myspace or instantly stopped using it, or they didn't exist in the first place. Finally, the one person I found who was real, her alleged boyfriend, denies ever dating her and when asked about her pictures being real or not he stated, "I guess they are probably fake". I can back this up with my saved myspace mail messages.

So yes, to this thread I would say, "hi Kelly". You've already shown a penchant for fake ID's. Here is another one.

Uh-oh..busted yet again by the tranny patrol! Lmao

I just love how Vicki does her detective work!

Kudos!!

~Kisses.

HTG
    When you wanna see what Officer Richter does with naughty people watch Rogue Adventures 25.

I was a very,very naughty boy Vicki.

Veteran Poster

"I met Kelly Shore"
    Attached Images Attached Images  

If you stand for nothing, you'll fall for anything.

*Out of respect for the women here I've officially retired the 2nd half of my signature*