Page 10 of 12 FirstFirst ... 56789101112 LastLast
    stillies77

hafta agree with you tsntx (sexiest girl here) haha

5 Star Poster

Thank you for not getting involved TSNTX.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	kellypage2_174.jpg 
Views:	632 
Size:	145.1 KB 
ID:	83260   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	kelly5_206.jpg 
Views:	630 
Size:	156.1 KB 
ID:	83261  

Veteran Poster
    Los Angeles Via Austin Via Ft. Worth Via Victoria

come one, sweetheart. those three pics look nothing alike.

opcorn

Monsieur Valentine

"He makes love to the Duke. He swordfights the Queen. And you think the score's set but you can't truly see. Til you know the two sides of Monsieur Valentine."

Quote Originally Posted by J
    Quote Originally Posted by big1inevv
    LOL, I can assure you that it is not. I am a private person, and fairly well known in my community. I will not get into a back and forth debate, I know who I am and where I've been and what I've done. I don't need to convince anyone on the internet of that fact. I have wanted to meet a passable TS to date for awhile now. I am from a rural area, and there are very few TS's around, and the girls that are here (at least the girls who are out at the clubs or on dating sites), are not very passable. I saw that Kelly was relatively close, so I took the initiative to contact her. I have always been a gentleman and treated her respectfully, on the internet, phone and in person.

I made this post because of some of things that I read on here, and also to maybe give a little hope to some of the other guys on here. If you treat the girls with respect and be a gentleman (it doesn't hurt to be attractive and have something to offer, lol), it's possible to actually meet and have a "normal" date.
    get out...serious? so good looking people who have something to offer and treat girls well have a shot at being with girls? wow, get the fuck out...this may revolutionize the entire dating scene...holy fuck..i thought the point was to treat em like shit, look bad and offer very little...hold on lemme get a pen...now ur sure this works, right? and u think this will work in urban areas too? im giddy, holy shit...i cant thank u enough for taking time out and informing us of all this...like a fellow mensa member said before "thats the way to do it" well said einstein, sure is...
    lmao.

Professional Poster

Kelly, I do believe you can change your look, all girls can to some extent. What cant be changed without major surgery though is a rounded to angular facial structure and the distance between the eyes....

Your either a shapeshifter or an alien...or you had some serious surgery between those pics.

Junior Poster

Oh Wombat it appears you have garnered the warth of the tattoed lady and she stings like an adder

Shemales excite my senses and thrill me to my core being

Junior Poster

If I were you Arianna i would change that avatar, too GROSS!!

Junior Poster

Quote Originally Posted by Arianna
    Quote Originally Posted by irish_rose
    If I were you Arianna i would change that avatar, too GROSS!!
    If I were you, I'd go fuck myself. But tell me something. Is this the abuse that you crave from me so badly? You're a masochist? Into humiliation? Because, if so, you owe me some money, motherfucker.
    The delicate flower speaks, so soft, so beautiful.

Junior Poster

You really need to hide that hideous growth between your legs Arianna. have you considered SRS yet?

Platinum Poster

ur an idiot ^