Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Junior Poster

Default New Las Vegas TS Club

I heard there is a new TS club in Vegas. I have no idea of the address but it is called "Zingers". They have a policy of not letting any "GIRLS" in before midnight unless they have TITS. Should help keep out all the TV's.
    I also heard that the Las Vegas lounge is now charging a cover on the weekends but is having a show. They are trying to keep the "girls" that rip of johns and the hustlers out. I hear if you are 86'ed you will not get back in.
    Has anyone heard these things also. I am going out there in Jan and if there is another "Miss Transsexual" contest this year I am suppose to cover it for some Euro people I know.

Gold Poster

Sounds great! Wouldn't it be neat to have a chain of these across the country ?

from the Zinger's club message forum:

You NEED to come to this club then hon. This is NOT a gay club. This is a club where all ARE welcome. The club manager, Barbara, is a Tgirl and some of the bartenders are Tgirls as well. Some are str8 guys. I assume if there are not already, there will be gg bartenders as well. It is a good mix. The club ownership is tg, Rikki & .ca. Basically, it is a mainstream club with extreme acceptance and encouragement towards all especially tg's. We hope all people will come, Genetic girls, genetic guys, and everyone in between. We don't want it to be just another closet. We want it to be a fun place where everyone is welcome and enjoy having fun.
    Felicia

Junior Poster

Do you have a link to the board? I am going out to Vegas in a month and might check it out.

Born of a broken man, but not a broken man
    Born of a broken man, never a broken man

Latrodectus mactans

Junior Poster

Default LV Lounge

The LV Lounge has been doing a weekend cover a for awhile now. Some sort of cabaret show by someone. If you've ever been there you know how small it is. It gets crowded and loud with this "show". Since they opened the back room up with a pool table it might have changed in that format of having the "show" up front.

If it's keeping the 86's out I don't know but I'm sure they just accumulate right out the front door as usualy.

The address of ZInger's is very close to the LV Lounge. Wonder how that will affect one or the other.

Junior Poster

Default Vegas lounge security

The last time I was at the Las Vegas lounge they had hired an off-duty cop, a really great guy, to keep the door way clear, he was doing a super job. I am serious about this next part. I have been in over 200 TS bars worldwide-if you are from LA remember, Speak 39 and "The Phonebooth" as well as Roadrunner in SF? Anyway the LV lounge was by far the cleanest, including bathrooms, I have ever been in. Yes it is small but in some ways that is good. Also you know right away most of the girls there are the working type. I understand, from some local TS's, that Zingers is a place a lot of the local-non working girls-will go. I like that as they are the type I like.

Junior Poster

Quote Originally Posted by AngelaCD84
    Chatted with another girl tonight who said she really likes the place. Just wanted to throw some more postive comments in this thread :P
    Any word on the best nights to go and the cover? Just curious as I am trying to plan my trip.

Latrodectus mactans

Junior Poster

I remember the PhoneBooth to be a topless joint. Are you talking about the one at Santa .ca & La Cienega (Leo's Flowers now, isn't it?)? If so when did (in it's lifetime) turn to a TS hangout? Just curious about that as I've always thought it was just a "tittie bar" in its day.

About the LV Lounge being small - I wasn't trying to imply that that was a bad thing. It's intimate, that's for sure. And a nice/friendly place to go. I've always enjoyed it there.

Zinger's tends to attract the local non-worker? That's great! I'll have to check it out someday. Their website is still under construction it seems. But their self-tout sounds good.

Junior Poster

Quote Originally Posted by AngelaCD84
    Quote Originally Posted by zerrrr
    Any word on the best nights to go and the cover? Just curious as I am trying to plan my trip.
    I'll ask her next time we chat. Think she's only been there once though so far (and only goes out about once per week). I didn't check the link Felicia posted, but I'd think they'd have the cover there, no?
    Thanks for the info. I expect some sort of a cover. Last time I was at the LV Lounge there were a few girls working outside and pretty quiet inside. I will have to see what it is like around the holidays.

Latrodectus mactans