Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Junior Poster

Quote Originally Posted by Realgirls4me
    ...A tattoo on a beautiful woman is akin to finding a folicle of hair in your sandwich or soup ... it's unnatural and just doesn't belong.

And judging by this post an intelligent wisp of a thought on you is akin to finding a love letter to a jew in Adolf Hitler's personal papers.

i've got some pics from earlier years(?).....i say this because she has different hair. to be honest would not reconize her except for the tats.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	pic065_369.jpg 
Views:	3204 
Size:	86.3 KB 
ID:	82964   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	pic063_501.jpg 
Views:	3208 
Size:	62.6 KB 
ID:	82965   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	pic053_306.jpg 
Views:	3201 
Size:	56.2 KB 
ID:	82966  

from a different set
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	pic074_751.jpg 
Views:	3194 
Size:	43.7 KB 
ID:	82967   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	pic058_323.jpg 
Views:	3204 
Size:	52.8 KB 
ID:	82968   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	pic007_119.jpg 
Views:	3184 
Size:	41.2 KB 
ID:	82969  

ILG- I've seen these same pictures and always wondered who she was and why not more pics. She's a very pretty girl. Good find. I guess tatoos are good for something.

Default Re: The beautiful Natalia from Argentina!!

Quote Originally Posted by jowwor
    Quote Originally Posted by KellyShore
    Omg she's gorgeous! lol I need to use her on my guy friend that says he can tell every transexual is still a "guy" does she have any normal shots but still look sexy.
    From: http://www.hungangels.com/board/viewtopic.php?t=15876 (some nude hardcore pics posted here)

A few more... (that doesn't reveal too much...) Last post...

All the best, Kelly... Loved your videos.

-Q-

FUCKING STUNNING!!!!!!!!! THE TATTOO JUST ADDS TO THE SEXINES AND HOTNESS. LIKE DETAILING A FERRARI BEFORE YOU SELL IT.

I'D LIKE TO TATTOO HER ASS WITH MY TONGUE TOO. DAMN, TATTOOES ARE SO SEXY ON WOMEN.......DAMN!!!!!!!

Gold Poster

Quote Originally Posted by otherguy
    Wrong. Quit with the generalizations.

Art in its own spaces brother. Sometimes it fits the space. It is all subjective.
    Where was I generalizing? It's all subjective, remember? For me -- FOR ME -- I prefer the clean wholesome look sans any tattoos or excessive piercing. The human body, particularly a female's, is a walking miracle to marvel at just as it is and a tattoo is nothing more than a blemish or stain on it. Imagine what the tattoos on this beautiful young woman will look like on her body as they age? Lovely image, huh? I simply find tattoos sleazy and repulsive, as I would some punk band defecating on stage or spitting on their audience, which many out there might also file under the heading of art. It's simply my preference and nothing more. If it doesn't bother you, more power to you, but I don't care for them. I've dated women with tattoos, and never was a tattoo a date or relationship breaker, but if I were emperor, there would be no tattoo parlors, except in countries where it's been the custom for hundreds of hundreds of years, as it is with this primitive Indonesian tribe, which also grills tarantulas for their meals ... And since many mimmick and justify tattoos by their historic precedence such as the aforementioned tribe, care for a tarantula leg?

It's just a preference.

Quote Originally Posted by olite71
    And judging by this post an intelligent wisp of a thought on you is akin to finding a love letter to a jew in Adolf Hitler's personal papers.
    "Wisp", huh? How long did you have to dig in your pea brain for that one, Doofus? I must have hit quite a sensitive nerve there for you to go ballistic and question my intelligence. Let me guess: On a drunk happy evening once sometime in the '80s, you decided your arm couldn't go one more minute without a "unique" barb wire tattoo to adorn it, and now you find yourself defending its ubiquity and fading far more than you ever thought you would? Or better yet, you work at a tattoo parlor and you just can't stand the fact that many still find them gross, sleazy, or are just turned off by them no matter how ornate and intricate the design? Which is it? By the way, are there any fads or trends out there that turn you off?
    Was it a brain cramp or have you simply lost what little you had left of a mind to forget that this is a forum, and thus set up for and laden with opinion? It's my opinion and preference and nothing more. If you don't agree with it, fine, argue your stance if you feel compelled to do so or move on, but don't -- DON'T -- question my intelligence. Dem is fightin' words, Sport!

My favorite line concerning tattoos is still the following:

"A tattoo is the externalization on one's body of what one can't express from within"

Deal with it, Olite.

Junior Poster

Quote Originally Posted by Realgirls4me
    Quote Originally Posted by otherguy
    Wrong. Quit with the generalizations.

Art in its own spaces brother. Sometimes it fits the space. It is all subjective.
    Where was I generalizing? It's all subjective, remember? For me -- FOR ME -- I prefer the clean wholesome look sans any tattoos or excessive piercing. The human body, particularly a female's, is a walking miracle to marvel at just as it is and a tattoo is nothing more than a blemish or stain on it. Imagine what the tattoos on this beautiful young woman will look like on her body as they age? Lovely image, huh? I simply find tattoos sleazy and repulsive, as I would some punk band defecating on stage or spitting on their audience, which many out there might also file under the heading of art. It's simply my preference and nothing more. If it doesn't bother you, more power to you, but I don't care for them. I've dated women with tattoos, and never was a tattoo a date or relationship breaker, but if I were emperor, there would be no tattoo parlors, except in countries where it's been the custom for hundreds of hundreds of years, as it is with this primitive Indonesian tribe, which also grills tarantulas for their meals ... And since many mimmick and justify tattoos by their historic precedence such as the aforementioned tribe, care for a tarantula leg?

It's just a preference.

"Wisp", huh? How long did you have to dig in your pea brain for that one, Doofus? I must have hit quite a sensitive nerve there for you to go ballistic and question my intelligence. Let me guess: On a drunk happy evening once sometime in the '80s, you decided your arm couldn't go one more minute without a "unique" barb wire tattoo to adorn it, and now you find yourself defending its ubiquity and fading far more than you ever thought you would? Or better yet, you work at a tattoo parlor and you just can't stand the fact that many still find them gross, sleazy, or are just turned off by them no matter how ornate and intricate the design? Which is it? By the way, are there any fads or trends out there that turn you off?
    Was it a brain cramp or have you simply lost what little you had left of a mind to forget that this is a forum, and thus set up for and laden with opinion? It's my opinion and preference and nothing more. If you don't agree with it, fine, argue your stance if you feel compelled to do so or move on, but don't -- DON'T -- question my intelligence. Dem is fightin' words, Sport!

My favorite line concerning tattoos is still the following:

"A tattoo is the externalization on one's body of what one can't express from within"

Deal with it, Olite.

LOL!. Deal with what? I am tatooless. And you my dear are clueless.

Professional Poster

I got the Santa pictures too. I made a desktop advent calender out of those :P Of course I knew what waited behind the numbers everyday, but it was still fun. lol

Gold Poster

LOL!. Deal with what? I am tatooless. And you my dear are clueless.
    Deal with the fact that I'm not going to stand back passively whenever you decide to open your mouth and dispense shit, paticularly when you go after my intelligence. I believe it is you who are clueless, by the way. You proved it to me when you questioned Allanah's discretion on a pending investigation in the case dealing with Miriam's attack. Get back to me after you've weighed on that a bit.

Rookie Poster

I'm in love!