Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast
    Silver Poster

I think that all white Americans are mixes of several european nations..... mostly Irish, English, Scottish, German, Dutch, Italian, Scandinavian......

Rookie Poster

Quote Originally Posted by Coroner
    I think that all white Americans are mixes of several european nations..... mostly Irish, English, Scottish, German, Dutch, Italian, Scandinavian......
    Not all, but certainly most.

I'm about 1/4 Norwegian, 1/4 German, 1/4 Irish, 1/8 East Band Cherokee and 1/8 French. My wife, who's from Canada, is 1/8 English, 1/8 Chipewyan and 3/4 Scots.

Platinum Poster Hara_Juku Tgirl's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by wombat33
    Quote Originally Posted by Hara_Juku Tgirl
    I am chinese-filipino and spanish. In short Im chinepinonish! Lmao

~Kisses.

HTG
    And a fine little Pinay you are!!!! (hope I spelled that right)
    Thanks wombatt33. :P

Youve got a hot mix going also.

~Kisses.

HTG

HURDLE #1: If guys would learn to stop over complementing, and not compliment every tranny (or girl) they see and talk to (so a girl would feel it was sincere and that she's special), maybe they'd get somewhere but a dead end! lol

Professional Poster

Gallic French, German.

Junior Poster

Default Re: Post your ethnicity(yes i'm very bored).

Quote Originally Posted by loki
    Me.I'm english,scotish,dutch,cherokee and blackfoot indian.I can get very pale or tan under a friggin lamp.What got me to thinking of this is my love of studying other cultures,races and history. And then i got to wondering. Any one else share my interest in this subject? If you know it post it. I will not except no for an answer damnit....Muwhahaha.
    AfAm

Platinum Poster Hara_Juku Tgirl's Avatar

Default Re: Post your ethnicity(yes i'm very bored).

Quote Originally Posted by franks

AfAm
    YUM! Hehe

~Kisses.

HTG

HURDLE #1: If guys would learn to stop over complementing, and not compliment every tranny (or girl) they see and talk to (so a girl would feel it was sincere and that she's special), maybe they'd get somewhere but a dead end! lol

Professional Poster

I guess English, 1/4 Irish but that's only the name of the countries where I and a few traceable generations were born. My father's surname has some possible links to scandinavia but my blond/red/gentile make up comes from mother's side. He's the Irish part but is darker haired. Unfortuneately males on both sides suffer baldness so I got that coming. Interesting subject. If we could trace it back far enough we're all kinda related. There was a Television program that tried to trace people's DNA make up/heritage to rough geographical archetypes, African,East European, ect, then into more specific categories. They chose some VERY patriotic, nationalistic, possibly racist people for this show and it was great to see them being told that despite being 'white', they were in fact 1/8 Sub Saharan African. One woman threatened to sue the programme after they told her that her DNA composition was typical of Romany Gypsies.

This is an easy one for me: Bostonian. That's Irish, Irish, Irish, and Irish, with a little Irish thrown in for good measure. If Loki can tan under a lamp, then it's a sure bet that I'll cook nicely if I hold a postcard from the Bahamas in my hand for too long.

I positively glow after a beer.

"In times of universal deceit, telling the truth will be a revolutionary act." - George Orwell

Hm, I'm uh... black. I think I'm about 1/8 or so Cherokee (sp?) Indian.

I someday plan to trace my origins to see exactly where my roots are.

"Can't worry about what another nigga think, now that's liberation and baby I want it."
    -OutKast

Junior Poster

Minor Nit: Ethnicity refers to one's ethnic group, not their heritage or nationality.

As for me...

Ethnicity: Caucasian

Nationality: American

Heritage: German, Lithuanian, Irish, with a small drop of Cherokee Indian.

Success lies not in being the best, but in doing your best.