View Poll Results: Would you like to get your tushy fisted?

Voters
494. You may not vote on this poll
  • Hmm,of course!Gets me off thinking about it.

184 37.25%
  • WTF!!?NOOOOOOO!!!

162 32.79%
  • Maybe.When the right fist comes along.

148 29.96%
Page 4 of 13 FirstFirst 123456789 ... LastLast

Thread: Anal-Fisting

Veteran Poster

I think that movie's a fake. They never show the ass and the face in the same shot.

Vala,

Yeah, you shouldn't have any bleeding problems, otherwise you aren't doing it right, I never bled, my ass has been very sore before afterwards but I never bled.
    Some do, some don't. It's also relative to frequency/experience. When I was with my last 'lover', I never bled, but we played fairly often and I was used to her hands. Last time I played, with a kind woman in Canadia, there was some bleeding, but that's primarily because I hadn't had a hand in for something like six years at that point.

It's true: If you don't use it often enough, your virginity grows back.

I think that movie's a fake. They never show the ass and the face in the same shot.
    I've seen that vid and consider it scary-real. But then again, I wasn't looking at any faces while I was watching it.

"In times of universal deceit, telling the truth will be a revolutionary act." - George Orwell

Rookie Poster

I've only ever tried it with this one particular person .. perhaps she's just susceptible to a little bleeding .. she certainly isn't worried about it & doesn't complain about pain either during or after.

Quite the reverse in fact ..

I assumed from that it was fairly normal.

Bye for now,

Poacher.

" 'Tis my delight on a shiny night,in the season of the year".

Veteran Poster

Where was the blood coming from? The asshole or inside the rectum?

Vala,

Quote Originally Posted by Vala_TS
    Where was the blood coming from? The asshole or inside the rectum?

Vala,
    Not sure to whom your question is directed, but I'll respond first. In my case it was the usual suspect: The sphincter. Unless you regularly and actively play with large objects/hands, stretching can strain the area and cause some amount of bleeding. After all, it wasn't exactly designed for this sort of extreme sport.

If the blood is coming from elsewhere (ie: The rectum), it's time to stop and alert the paramedics. Don't be shy, they've seen it all before.

"In times of universal deceit, telling the truth will be a revolutionary act." - George Orwell

Rookie Poster

The blood (and there wasn't much of it) was from inside the rectal cavity .. it certainly wasn't "flowing" as from a wound .. my main concern was the prevention of infection & possible cross-contamination.

I'm sure that had there been any pain or distress,she would not have wanted me to continue .. nor come back again for more of the same.

Bye for now,

Poacher.

" 'Tis my delight on a shiny night,in the season of the year".

Veteran Poster

I've bled before from rough penetration and insufficient lube, not much but still. Always use lots of lube.

Vala,

I've bled before from rough penetration and insufficient lube, not much but still. Always use lots of lube.

Vala,
    Susie "Sexpert" Bright, on vaginal fisting, said it all: "Relaxation, communication, lubrication". That advice is top-notch, no matter which hole you are exploring.

Junior Poster

Vala,
    don't think so. I have an entire film with him in it. It's called family blue.

Vala,
    now think about just what you said...the ass and his face in the same shot

not sure about yours, but my ass and face are not close to each other. say what you want, but the 3 hands inside are for real.