View Poll Results: Do You Prefer A Girl With Long Or Short Hair?

Voters
124. You may not vote on this poll
  • I Prefer A Girl With Short Hair?

27 21.77%
  • I Prefer A Girl With Long Hair?

97 78.23%
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

my preference - long dark hair TS

Rookie Poster

I definitely prefer long in general. You are fortunate in that your facial structure allows for a lot of variation in hair styles as witnessed by your pics. I would stay away from blond unless it is a dark blond. Your coloring calls for red, auburn, various shades of brown, and dark brunette. Even black. If you go light blonde you will look too fake.

Your style in general is very classic and elegant. Don't get too brassy.

Mid length might be a nice change. Very professional looking. It depends on what look and personality you want to convey.

Make sure your eyes are emphasized. They are some of the most expressive I have ever seen. You are very fortunate.

Good luck what ever you do. If you don't like it you can always change it!

Brother, Y'all Better Get a New ATTITUDE!

Senior Member Professional Poster luv4Tgirls's Avatar

Well Mia you look hot with your hair pulled back tight and you look great with your hair down. Wait you are just frigging hot.

Rookie Poster

I prefer long hair, though, short & styled hair is hot too.

Never wave at someone you don't know, what if they don't have a hand? They'll think you're cocky!

Junior Poster

hair length doesn't really matter

now tell me truthfully ,is hair length the first thing you loo at when you see a tgirl ,or a ggirl for that matter?

breasts , femenine body shape ,prety face . these are more what I would be looking for in either T or G girls

Junior Poster

Default Re: Do You Guys Prefer T Girls With Long Hair or Short?

Quote Originally Posted by MiaIsabella1985
    Im just curious to hear what guys think about it because I have long red hair now but was thinking of cutting it short before I began my tour. Do you like a girl wih long hair or short hair?

xoxox Mia Isabella MillyD1985@yahoo.com Eros.com
    the style in your avatar is nice. the short style in anabolic t-girls 3 is cool also. (very hot scene by the way, nice)

i'm going to go with the masses here and say long hair, but short hair is fine on some ladies.

so i guess i'm saying it really doesn't matter.....now that made a lot of sense , didn't it????

Default I Went With Long Blonde Hair

I went with long blonde hair on my recent trip and was surprised that it looked so nice. I like it but it causes a lot of attention and head turns but I like it. Maybe I will go with Blonde on my next videos instead of Red.
    What do you guys think

Junior Poster

Default Re: I Went With Long Blonde Hair

I went with long blonde hair on my recent trip and was surprised that it looked so nice. I like it but it causes a lot of attention and head turns but I like it. Maybe I will go with Blonde on my next videos instead of Red.
    What do you guys think
    I can see why blonde would attract so much attention. either color would go nice with your complexion. when/what's your next video? doing anymore anabolic stuff?

Default Re: I Went With Long Blonde Hair

What do you guys think
    Sounds nice, Mia. Do you have a recent pic for us?

"In times of universal deceit, telling the truth will be a revolutionary act." - George Orwell