Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast
    Platinum Poster Hara_Juku Tgirl's Avatar

Default Hot spots for a TS in LA?

Any suggestions?

~Kisses.

HTG

HURDLE #1: If guys would learn to stop over complementing, and not compliment every tranny (or girl) they see and talk to (so a girl would feel it was sincere and that she's special), maybe they'd get somewhere but a dead end! lol

Professional Poster

Shouldn't you be telling us this? How long have you been there? Just found out I'll be in Torrance this weekend, and I've never been to the west coast ever. So I don't know where anything is (except that Compton's a little too close!!)

Quote Originally Posted by sucka4chix
    Shouldn't you be telling us this? How long have you been there? Just found out I'll be in Torrance this weekend, and I've never been to the west coast ever. So I don't know where anything is (except that Compton's a little too close!!)
    Ive been here in LA about 6 months now sucka4chix. And so I was looking to find out where TS girls like me hang out. I knew of Peanuts somewhere in Santa Monica Blvd. by Hollywood but I also knew there were others. I just would like to have to know of these places and have them ready at my disposal should I get the "urge" to have romp around town without going to a straight club/bar for a change.

Torrance is down south as far as I know. And Compton is a Noooo Noooo. LOL I dont want to walk around areas where a drive by rival gangs could easily happen.

~Kisses.

HTG

HURDLE #1: If guys would learn to stop over complementing, and not compliment every tranny (or girl) they see and talk to (so a girl would feel it was sincere and that she's special), maybe they'd get somewhere but a dead end! lol

Rookie Poster

In Orange County girls hang out at Lion's Den in Costa Mesa on Friday nights, and El Calor in Anaheim on Monday nights. Or PM me and I'll suck you off anytime.

Quote Originally Posted by surfoc
    In Orange County girls hang out at Lion's Den in Costa Mesa on Friday nights, and El Calor in Anaheim on Monday nights.
    Thanks surfoc. OC is a bit far from me (I think). And I dont drive.

Quote Originally Posted by surfoc
    Or PM me and I'll suck you off anytime.
    OMG! LOL Hmm..Tempting offer tho, If only you have a picture to entice me with?!? LOL

~Kisses.

HTG

Veteran Poster

Peanuts is at 7969 Santa Monica Blvd, there is also Miss Kitties although I Cannot remember the address to that one.

I live in LA as well (not too far from Torrance I might add!)

When did you move to LA? I would be glad to hang out with you sometime.

S

Quote Originally Posted by goldensamba
    Peanuts is at 7969 Santa Monica Blvd, there is also Miss Kitties although I Cannot remember the address to that one.

I live in LA as well (not too far from Torrance I might add!)

When did you move to LA? I would be glad to hang out with you sometime.

S
    Thankyou! I moved here end of July of last year goldensamba. I take it by your handle that youre latino? either that or you love samba dancing? LOL

~Kisses.

HTG

Quote Originally Posted by sucka4chix
    Quote Originally Posted by Hara_Juku Tgirl
    And Compton is a Noooo Noooo. LOL I dont want to walk around areas where a drive by rival gangs could easily happen.
    Oh jeez... *sigh*

"Can't worry about what another nigga think, now that's liberation and baby I want it."
    -OutKast

Quote Originally Posted by Fox

Oh jeez... *sigh*

No offense to you..but shouldnt a girl feel safe and comfortable 1st and foremost with places she intends to hang out at?

~Kisses.

HTG

Yes, but Compton isn't as bad as the media would have you believe. I don't know, maybe I'm a bit defensive since for years people who've never even set foot here (don't know if you've been here or not, have you?) like to throw stereotypes around.

"Can't worry about what another nigga think, now that's liberation and baby I want it."
    -OutKast