Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Yes it is your prefference to like non-implanted breasts- but to say that all implanted boobs feel fake is not true. Some silicone implants feel extremely real. I have felt my share of both fake and real feeling boobs.
    I will certainly volunteer to verify this, Alannah. If you and all the other ladies would please form a line...

I wish.

In other nooz: I haven't really experienced that many examples of 'storeboughts' first-hand (As it were), so my jury's still out on the matter. In the situations that I have been up close and personal with such upgrades I must confess that their appearance was exceptional but that the feel wasn't quite 'right' to me. This is not saying that they felt 'wrong' either (He sez quickly as he ducks from the incoming tomatoes and peanuts), just that they were of a different tactile experience than I am more accustomed to. Further study is necessary.

In defense of implants, I've done the hands-on with some fairly odd ta-tas that were original equipment, so the man-made variety has no monopoly on 'not right'.

"In times of universal deceit, telling the truth will be a revolutionary act." - George Orwell

Junior Poster

I feel slightly that this thread was earlier being twisted round a bit in response to things that haven't been said or implied. I feel that it detected some kind of dispute or disagreement.

The anonymous poster makes me curious. No transsexual would ever be criticised for their choices or ideals when it comes to surgery. I too was on hormones for 5-years without barely an A-cup, and breast augmentation was performed after the HRT had been given it's time. The trouble with being MtF transgendered is that we feel the need to draw attention away from anything possibly male, hence breast augmentation. Or that's how I feel anyway. GG's that are naturally flat chested are still afterall genetic, and brought up as females without any deviation or doubt.

Within me I have kind of a mental scar of what I used to be. And no matter how well I pass, or how many people think I'm genetic, that scar will always be there. I can't stop it. I can go into female changing rooms and a gym without anyone batting an eyelid, people talk to me and treat me as female. Yet the mental scars are still there. I am paranoid.

Seriously. Or something like that. It kind of explains it here.

x

Yet the mental scars are still there. I am paranoid.
    I can relate to this (On other levels) which is why I try not to judge on this subject (Yet I still have testosterone moments of stoopidity where I'll make some offhanded, though unintentional, comment). My views are purely technical.

"In times of universal deceit, telling the truth will be a revolutionary act." - George Orwell

Veteran Poster
    Los Angeles Via Austin Via Ft. Worth Via Victoria

Quote Originally Posted by Alison Faraday
    I feel slightly that this thread was earlier being twisted round a bit in response to things that haven't been said or implied. I feel that it detected some kind of dispute or disagreement.

The anonymous poster makes me curious. No transsexual would ever be criticised for their choices or ideals when it comes to surgery. I too was on hormones for 5-years without barely an A-cup, and breast augmentation was performed after the HRT had been given it's time. The trouble with being MtF transgendered is that we feel the need to draw attention away from anything possibly male, hence breast augmentation. Or that's how I feel anyway. GG's that are naturally flat chested are still afterall genetic, and brought up as females without any deviation or doubt.

Within me I have kind of a mental scar of what I used to be. And no matter how well I pass, or how many people think I'm genetic, that scar will always be there. I can't stop it. I can go into female changing rooms and a gym without anyone batting an eyelid, people talk to me and treat me as female. Yet the mental scars are still there. I am paranoid.

Seriously. Or something like that. It kind of explains it here.

x
    once again, i appreciate your candid response.

Monsieur Valentine

"He makes love to the Duke. He swordfights the Queen. And you think the score's set but you can't truly see. Til you know the two sides of Monsieur Valentine."

Veteran Poster

and a lot of guys really do like implants. so again, it's all good.

Monsieur Valentine

"He makes love to the Duke. He swordfights the Queen. And you think the score's set but you can't truly see. Til you know the two sides of Monsieur Valentine."

Professional Poster

Is this a poll? I like implants. I like boobs. firm boobs are fine. Implants are like make up, hair dye, plucked eyelashes, contact lenses, high heels and all the other stuff a girl does to look beautiful. All good if it gives her confidance and makes her feel sexy. Implants feel great, can be just as sensitive, just don't get them done by dr nick from the simpsons. I wonder how many guys would enhance their dick if it was a simple implant for $8000. Now theres a poll

Allison's breast look great in the first photo. They look natural to me. Some people claim that they can always spot an implant, but that's not true. I do see a lot of girls though that seem to have too much space between thier breast with a large flat area in the middle. However that still is more feminine than being flat chested, and they can wear things that minimize that flaw.

I wonder if some girls get pictures too soon after surgery, because don't get more natural looking over time? At least that's what Doctor 92014 says on his show.

Junior Poster

Default Breast Augmentation

* Deleted *

Veteran Poster

Default Re: Breast Augmentation

Quote Originally Posted by wendy48088
    I am tempted to ask if you like natural breasts, why not go with genetic women?
    you can ask, but there is an obvious answer.

Monsieur Valentine