Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Veteran Poster
    Los Angeles Via Austin Via Ft. Worth Via Victoria

Default Breast Augmentation AKA The Boob Job

I have to admit that I'm not a big fan of the breast augmentation AKA the boob job... On T-Girls or Genetic Girls. So, I'm not being biased here. And Yes, this is just my personal preference. I realize, this is a to each his/her/their own situation. I just never really liked the feeling of a un-natural breast. For me... Nat-u-ral... All the way!

I believe I once read where it takes a genetic female roughly 6 years to fully develop her breasts, and that even with the most powerful hormones treatment, it would still take about 3 years for a T-Girl to reach her full breast size potential.

Fellas, am I a Lone Ranger here? Or do you even give a damn?

Ladies, do you just not want to wait the 3 years? Or did they not develop as you wished? Or did you just want some Pamela Andersons?

No, there is no wrong answer. And if I'm completely missing something here, my apologies in advance.

MV

Monsieur Valentine

"He makes love to the Duke. He swordfights the Queen. And you think the score's set but you can't truly see. Til you know the two sides of Monsieur Valentine."

Veteran Poster

Bueller.... Bueller?

Monsieur Valentine

"He makes love to the Duke. He swordfights the Queen. And you think the score's set but you can't truly see. Til you know the two sides of Monsieur Valentine."

Party Goddess Platinum Poster AllanahStarrNYC's Avatar

Darling you are equating hormone breasts growth with female breast growth- no ts is going to develop a dd cup from hormones. Some girls develop some breast tissue and others don't at all. I was on hormones for about three years before my first set of implants and I managed to grow an A cup.

Yes it is your prefference to like non-implanted breasts- but to say that all implanted boobs feel fake is not true. Some silicone implants feel extremely real. I have felt my share of both fake and real feeling boobs.

2008 AVN Transsexual Performer Of The Year
    www.TransexualStarr.com
    www.Facebook.com/AllanahStarr

Veteran Poster

Quote Originally Posted by AllanahStarrNYC
    Darling you are equating hormone breasts growth with female breast growth- no ts is going to develop a dd cup from hormones. Some girls develop some breast tissue and others don't at all. I was on hormones for about three years before my first set of implants and I managed to grow an A cup.

Yes it is your prefference to like non-implanted breasts- but to say that all implanted boobs feel fake is not true. Some silicone implants feel extremely real. I have felt my share of both fake and real feeling boobs.
    fair enough. though i did not expect or mean to imply that a dd cup could come from hormones. but it is why i asked the question.

in the spirit of honesty, i have yet to feel an implant, silicone or otherwise, that feels absolutely "real". sure, some are much better than others, but...

Monsieur Valentine

Veteran Poster

Example...
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	132_198.jpg 
Views:	2623 
Size:	32.0 KB 
ID:	82288   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	121_818.jpg 
Views:	2613 
Size:	49.4 KB 
ID:	82289  

Monsieur Valentine

Party Goddess Platinum Poster AllanahStarrNYC's Avatar

hey that's your personal prefference.

who is to say she is not happy with the implants?

simply, anyone who does the surgery is because THEY want to, and that is really the bottom line.

an sweetie i have felt a lot of boobs, A ALOT, and some implants are undetectable and verys soft.

there are tons of non impanted gg ans ts out there that fit your ideal. don't pick on the ones who opt for surgery.

2008 AVN Transsexual Performer Of The Year
    www.TransexualStarr.com
    www.Facebook.com/AllanahStarr

Junior Poster

Hi MonsieurValentine,

Those are maybe an extreme example. They maybe look too large too soon, and appear to be above the muscle not under.

When I had mine I made no demands on the surgeon, since he'd clearly done more boob jobs than I had.. I think the problem is primarily down to the surgeons who will insert implants that are clearly out of place for the amount of available tissue and the frame. Mine attempted larger implants yet felt they didn't look right so went a size smaller. £4,500 ($9000) op.

The technique with Allanah's and those similar is that the augmentation is performed in stages over many years, which is a reflection of both the patient and the surgeon.

Predictably, some surgeons will stick anything in no matter how inappropriate if money is being waved in front of them. Some implants look absolutely terrible.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	016_104.jpg 
Views:	2601 
Size:	85.7 KB 
ID:	82291   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	008_538.jpg 
Views:	2538 
Size:	89.8 KB 
ID:	82292  

Veteran Poster

Quote Originally Posted by AllanahStarrNYC
    hey that's your personal prefference.

who is to say she is not happy with the implants?

simply, anyone who does the surgery is because THEY want to, and that is really the bottom line.

an sweetie i have felt a lot of boobs, A ALOT, and some implants are undetectable and verys soft.

there are tons of non impanted gg ans ts out there that fit your ideal. don't pick on the ones who opt for surgery.
    hold up. waaaait! you gotta love nate dogg.

that's all i'm saying... it's my personal preference. i'm not implying who is or is not happy with their implants. that's on them! do what you want to with your own body. i could care one way or the other. that is the bottom line! so don't take me out of context, baby. i'm not picking on you or anyone else.

are you getting defensive here? you obviously like impants and that's cool. no one is judging. i was just asking a preference. and voicing mine. that's what makes the world go round, ms. starr.

though... we can agree to disagree on the feeling of the two.

Monsieur Valentine

Veteran Poster

Quote Originally Posted by Alison Faraday
    Hi MonsieurValentine,

Those are maybe an extreme example. They maybe look too large too soon, and appear to be above the muscle not under.

When I had mine I made no demands on the surgeon, since he'd clearly done more boob jobs than I had.. I think the problem is primarily down to the surgeons who will insert implants that are clearly out of place for the amount of available tissue and the frame. Mine attempted larger implants yet felt they didn't look right so went a size smaller. £4,500 ($9000) op.

The technique with Allanah's and those similar is that the augmentation is performed in stages over many years, which is a reflection of both the patient and the surgeon.

Predictably, some surgeons will stick anything in no matter how inappropriate if money is being waved in front of them. Some implants look absolutely terrible.
    well said. i agree and thanks for the insight.

Monsieur Valentine

Veteran Poster

i found this interesting. i just got a private message from someone that wants to stay anonymous... but they wrote:

"Hi! Mine is not the popular opinion and I would get slayed by Allanah and her friends if I tried to defend myself, but I'm a natural boob girl on hormones for almost ( ) years. I don't have big whopper boobs at all. In fact, on a good day, they're about an ( ) cup. I don't want to go the breast implant route, even though I've had my golden opportunity to do so, because I sincerely feel like you do, that natural is the way to go."

Again... Just a personal preference.

Allanah... It's all love. Play nice!

Monsieur Valentine