Junior Poster

Default European Song Contest

One more victory for TG´s.
    The danish voted for Drama Queen to be the danish runner-up for the European Song Contest in Finland this spring...

Professional Poster

He's not really a TG though. He lives his life as a gay man and only dresses up for certain occasions... Like the Eurovision Song Contest

EDIT: He's not the first btw. Israel had Dana International (I believe that was her name) in the competition som years ago, and I actually think there have been one more.

Silver Poster

Fuck the Songcontest. It´s ridiculous. Too much bubblegum for 2 hours.

Professional Poster

No he aint a TG His real name is Peter Andersen. I know he is on a nordic chat so I know who he is. I have also meet him four real. I know who he is but I cant say I know him.
    The ones you think about TGL must bee the Swedich group After Dark..
    I m not sure but i think they call themself something else when they did this number in European Song Contest. The song was La dolche vita.

Professional Poster

I heard on the radio this morning that After dark are doing a new try four reprecent sweden in 2007 years European Song Contest.
    They are Dragqueens not transexuall but at least one of them can bee very beautiful.
    Or what do you think?
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	d1145181_516f_405b_925f_70bcc26754f9_877.jpg 
Views:	1144 
Size:	16.4 KB 
ID:	82518  

5 Star Poster

TGL said:
    He's not really a TG though. He lives his life as a gay man and only dresses up for certain occasions... Like the Eurovision Song Contest Smile

EDIT: He's not the first btw. Israel had Dana International (I believe that was her name) in the competition som years ago, and I actually think there have been one more.
    Yes, it was in 1998, I think, that the contest was actually won by an Israeli transexual called Dana International.

Navin R. Johnson: You mean I'm going to stay this color??
    Mother: I'd love you if you were the color of a baboon's ass.

Professional Poster

Dana International was after she have won the contest treated to deat
    by some fundamental groups in israel. Im not sure but I think she was treated even under the contest.

Professional Poster

dana is a ts? how could i miss that bit of juicy gossip?

Elvis: I was dreamin'. Dreamin' my dick was out and I was checkin' to see if that infected bump on the head of it had filled with pus again. If it had, I was gonna name it after my ex-wife 'cilla and bust it by jackin' off.