Page 1 of 8 123456 ... LastLast

Default Have you ever been in a Racist Situation?

What happened?

I think the only time I was in one..was when this crazy old lady at the grocery store, started giving me dirty looks, so I automatically assumed oh she clocked me until she said you nasty croation lol I was like excuse me and she said back in her accent you nasty filthy croation..I replied ma'am I beg your pardon but I am caucasion and puerto rican..then she yelled at me calling me a liar and said get out of her face you nasty croation..which I did but yeah thats the only time I've been in one..anyone else?

My official Adult Blog

http://www.kellypierceblog.com

My Official Blog for my TS Sisters

http://www.secretkelly.com

My official Cam Site

http://www.kellysdreamhouse.com

Professional Poster

Yes this shit happens. Its not unusal in harbours. Specialy not in the muslim countrys. There have been many times trouble whit the dockworkers and the crews of the ship and also between the command and port director.
    Its not unusual in Africans contrys eigter.
    The racism aren always coming from the white people.. I think..(this is my personal mind) that the arabs are the most racist people i have meet.
    But I have only been in big trouble once..In Hamburg.
    Mee and some friends came in diskusion whit some skinheads out side a club a late night. After the diskusion we split up and I was almost in front of my car when they come back again...They hit mee to the ground and kick mee.. Im not sure how many they was but I guess 5-7. they scream NIGGERLOVER to mee when they continue kicking.
    The only thing i think about was to protect my head. I have a thick lether jacket on mee this evning I think this one protect mee a lot.
    Finaly there come some people runing to help mee so they disapear.
    I was real blue markt after but nothing serius...but a hell of a scaring experience
    I was sure about they should kill mee

Junior Poster

I'm a native... I've learned to get by.

5 Star Poster

The most common racist situation I have had to deal with is other black people who say I am not "black enough". Not black enough because I don't talk like a southerner and I like to read.

5 Star Poster

Racism...

Happened to me a few times mostly in foreign countries, even in Europe, because despite being white, I tend to look foreign wherever I go. Sometimes it's just being stared at, other times people might whisper and often I will understand because I know their language. Usually it's things like being patronised and treated like a little kid. You know, it is possible to be too polite.

I've seen worse happening to other people- blacks, Asians and Muslims, both in my country and elsewhere and I see it happening all the time in pubs and clubs and at football grounds. Sometimes the people doing it aren't out to hurt anyone, but often the objects of their racism end up having their feelings hurt if nothing else..

Navin R. Johnson: You mean I'm going to stay this color??
    Mother: I'd love you if you were the color of a baboon's ass.

Plenty of times. Having traveled fairly extensively, I’ve come to the unfortunate conclusion that racism is more of an international norm than an exception. It’s been my experience that racial biases are more firmly engrained in East Asia (Intra-East Asian) than anywhere else.

-Quinn

Life is essentially one long Benny Hill skit punctuated by the occasional Anne Frank moment.

Junior Poster
    In geostationary orbit around myself sipping at a cup of DM Tea

Quote Originally Posted by scorpion
    Yes this shit happens. Its not unusal in harbours. Specialy not in the muslim countrys. There have been many times trouble whit the dockworkers and the crews of the ship and also between the command and port director.
    Its not unusual in Africans contrys eigter.
    The racism aren always coming from the white people.. I think..(this is my personal mind) that the arabs are the most racist people i have meet.
    But I have only been in big trouble once..In Hamburg.
    Mee and some friends came in diskusion whit some skinheads out side a club a late night. After the diskusion we split up and I was almost in front of my car when they come back again...They hit mee to the ground and kick mee.. Im not sure how many they was but I guess 5-7. they scream NIGGERLOVER to mee when they continue kicking.
    The only thing i think about was to protect my head. I have a thick lether jacket on mee this evning I think this one protect mee a lot.
    Finaly there come some people runing to help mee so they disapear.
    I was real blue markt after but nothing serius...but a hell of a scaring experience
    I was sure about they should kill mee
    I can very much subscribe to this, Scorpion... I'm not a sailor like yourself, but I have experienced almost the same... I don't like telling the story, so I wouldn't... But thanks for bringing it up, Kelly...

But to me it is sort of non-specific to race... We are all lost in this superior/victim paradigm... I of course realize that certain peoples have been unjustly dominated by other groups, but being that I am anything but "politically correct" I have no quams with saying that I have called a guy from (in my case) Pakistan a fu**ing idiot, as I have people in my own country, simply because he was exactly that; an idiot... But it has nothing to do with him being from Pakistan... I think that is an important distinction... And I have too experienced racism from other "groups" simply for walking down the street in a particular neighborhood... (in which I by the way lived)

Feeling that you belong to a certain race is no crime, but you have to treat everybody racially different to you with the same respect as you would people from you own family... Racism is born out of lack of information, prejudice based on that lack of information and the manifistation of ideas based on thos prejudices...

And the same goes for social status, political adherence, religious preferances and (in tune with this board) gender identity...

Treat EVERYBODY as you would like others to treat yourself, but speak up towards those that don't...

Amen...

You seem like a nice person Scorpion BTW.. I appreciate that... You too, Kelly...

-Q-

Professional Poster

hey there..people never change their views if they thinking like you.

Professional Poster

Quote Originally Posted by chocolate ts freak
    Has any progress been made since the 60's? Some.
    so its going somewhere after all

Elvis: I was dreamin'. Dreamin' my dick was out and I was checkin' to see if that infected bump on the head of it had filled with pus again. If it had, I was gonna name it after my ex-wife 'cilla and bust it by jackin' off.

Platinum Poster Hara_Juku Tgirl's Avatar

Yeah..actually someone awhile ago tried making fun of me for being asian. Its lame IMO. But just like a true queen of course he wanted to have the last word..which he never ever will!!

It's men like him that makes gurls leave this forum.

Miss Swan is funny, he is NOT!

~Kisses.

HTG

HURDLE #1: If guys would learn to stop over complementing, and not compliment every tranny (or girl) they see and talk to (so a girl would feel it was sincere and that she's special), maybe they'd get somewhere but a dead end! lol