Rookie Poster

Default The Transformation!

It was by blind fate, luck, or stupid intuition that I found this site a week or so ago and I'll admit that I like all the nice pics that are shown here and I was impressed that girls like Vicky Richter, and the like who actually posts here, if that's truly them..
    Anyway, as I was browsing through the old posts checking out the pics and seeing what Vicky's posts were about when I came across a pic of the Thai Ladyboy Talisha. It was an old pic of her and I was stunned, no, dumbfounded. The pic looked nothing like her (today) and at first I thought "Damn she sure fixed herself up great". Because it was like night and day. The one pic she has no makeup on and she's completely gorgeous and the other...well...I dont want to be insensitive but she looked like a Thai drag queen with poor makeup and no eyebrows.

Then it really sunk in...all the surgery's, pain, and years it took to look that certain way and thankfully everything worked out well: Meaning no quack doctors that hacked them up, or the odd chance of dying during surgery and not only Talisha but all of the girls that go through this.
    I dont know though, maybe the transformation is allways like this a night and day difference but just seeing the difference with Talisha I just cant see it being more extreme than that.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	talisha_998.jpg 
Views:	3635 
Size:	106.7 KB 
ID:	82187  

A Very Grooby Guy Platinum Poster GroobySteven's Avatar

You have however, got it the wrong way round.
    The photo on the left is the recent photo - the one on the right, from the now defunct adulttravelguide.com is about 6-7 yrs old.
    Just a bad photo - the surgery is on the left photo.
    seanchai

Rookie Poster

Quote Originally Posted by seanchai
    You have however, got it the wrong way round.
    The photo on the left is the recent photo - the one on the right, from the now defunct adulttravelguide.com is about 6-7 yrs old.
    Just a bad photo - the surgery is on the left photo.
    seanchai

I did not put the photos in any kind of order nor did I refer to them in any certain order to as they were shown, I figured that the differences between the two pics would explain themselves alone. Not to mention that there are only two photos if there were three or more than it would be a given that the three or more pics would be placed in chronological order..hopefully that is.

Professional Poster

Here are some recent photos of her.

Name:	dsc_0250_std_163.jpg 
Views:	3250 
Size:	207.6 KB 
ID:	82214   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	dsc_0236_std_289.jpg 
Views:	3248 
Size:	187.7 KB 
ID:	82215   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	dsc_0213_std_142.jpg 
Views:	3257 
Size:	178.6 KB 
ID:	82216  

Professional Poster

More

Name:	dsc_0352_std_456.jpg 
Views:	3237 
Size:	181.0 KB 
ID:	82220   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	dsc_0349_std_173.jpg 
Views:	3242 
Size:	193.3 KB 
ID:	82221   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	dsc_0303_std_867.jpg 
Views:	3235 
Size:	213.0 KB 
ID:	82222  

Professional Poster

.....And more

Name:	dsc_0422_std_178.jpg 
Views:	3216 
Size:	183.2 KB 
ID:	82223   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	dsc_0416_std_121.jpg 
Views:	3224 
Size:	175.8 KB 
ID:	82224   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	dsc_0406_std_168.jpg 
Views:	3215 
Size:	198.1 KB 
ID:	82225  

Here's something weird...after all these years of seeing her photos on so many sites, & she does have a distinctive look compared to most of the Thais....One day last month it suddenly hit me that I had spent some time with her about 6-7 years ago when I barfined her out of Casanova. She had short really light blond hair then, & I remember her having a pretty nice laid back personality too. It's funny I never caught that before.

Here's something weird...after all these years of seeing her photos on so many sites, & she does have a distinctive look compared to most of the Thais....One day last month it suddenly hit me that I had spent some time with her about 6-7 years ago when I barfined her out of Casanova. She had short really light blond hair then, & I remember her having a pretty nice laid back personality too. It's funny I never caught that before.