View Poll Results: Would you RIM a tgirls hot ass-pussy?

Voters
116. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes! And I love doing it.

78 67.24%
  • No. Yuck!

8 6.90%
  • Only if she returns favors.

9 7.76%
  • Never done it (But thought about doing it). I think its HOT!

21 18.10%
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst 123456

Default Re: To Rim or not to Rim?

Quote Originally Posted by Hara_Juku Tgirl
    Would YOU rim a tgirls hot ass-pussy (provided she is clean of any disease ofcourse)? Yes/No? Why? And have you done it or thinking of doing it? LOL

Guys lets hear it. :P

~Kisses.

HTG

I would and have done it to GG girls and several t-girls. I won't mention any names but there are 5 t-girls who's asses I have eaten and rimmed. I seem to only go after the smaller framed girls with tight hard asses and no hair at all for this. One I can mention and adored the process immensely was Casandra Ella. Still one of the best thoughts I have when I think about tg girls when I jerk off.

I love the taste of a hot clean ass. I would sprain my tngue given the chance to do it to you Hara. Hope that's not too freaky.

lol.

Would YOU rim a tgirls hot ass-pussy (provided she is clean of any disease ofcourse)? Yes/No? Why? And have you done it or thinking of doing it? LOL

Guys lets hear it. :P

~Kisses.

HTG
    My GG girlfriend and I do this to each other all the time. In fact I can say that tomorrow when we get together, I can count on getting my ass rimmed like a pro by her. SHe actually enjoys giving it more than I do, which I thought was impossible. We both always shower and are squeaky clean or we won't do it. But...........we like ass play so much we always shower to start things up.

I like to sit on her face, putting lots of pressure so the tongue goes way deep.............love to give the same to her.

A rimming poem:

Bodys are hot
    Lights are dim
    ass in your face
    it's time to rim!!!!!

Senior Member Professional Poster luv4Tgirls's Avatar

I would love to do the rimming and also want to be rimmed. Rimming is like an all day sucker you just keep on licking and licking

Junior Poster

I've done it and had it done to me!
    Love it annd would do it again with the right gurl

Platinum Poster Hara_Juku Tgirl's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by wombat33

I love the taste of a hot clean ass. I would sprain my tngue given the chance to do it to you Hara. Hope that's not too freaky.

lol.
    LOL Nope not at all. Im very confident abut my ass and my hygiene wombat33!

~Kisses.

HTG

HURDLE #1: If guys would learn to stop over complementing, and not compliment every tranny (or girl) they see and talk to (so a girl would feel it was sincere and that she's special), maybe they'd get somewhere but a dead end! lol

Quote Originally Posted by MegabodyNYC
    FUCK THAT, IM AN ASS EATER FROM WAY BACK AND IN THE VERY NAME!!!......I GOTTA EAT THAT ASS BEFORE I FUCK THE HELL OUT OF IT, THATS MY FAVORITE THING...AS LONG AS ITS NOT A BIG GROSS PUMPED OR FAT ASS.
    LOL Damn! What took you so long to post here MEGA?!? I guessed it right then! Haha

~Kisses.

HTG

HURDLE #1: If guys would learn to stop over complementing, and not compliment every tranny (or girl) they see and talk to (so a girl would feel it was sincere and that she's special), maybe they'd get somewhere but a dead end! lol

Professional Poster

Quote Originally Posted by wombat33

lol.
    LOL Nope not at all. Im very confident abut my ass and my hygiene wombat33!

~Kisses.

HTG
    Gotta love a girl who's confident about her ass!
    ...and a girl who sends out kisses all the time (I did notice one reply you sent without kisses and I was like "damn, dude made HTG drop the kisses!Wow!")

Rimming rules!

they would have to be spotlessly clean - without a whiff of the brown stuff!

Quote Originally Posted by sucka4chix

Gotta love a girl who's confident about her ass!
    ...and a girl who sends out kisses all the time (I did notice one reply you sent without kisses and I was like "damn, dude made HTG drop the kisses!Wow!")
    LOL..Only drop the kisses when Im irked sucka4chix.

~Kisses.

HTG