Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Too tall/short

Professional Poster

Default Too tall/short

Rookie Poster

im kinda on the same boat as you. im 5 10 and not getting any taller. its all good though i think i look good. im around 195lbs so i fit my frame pretty nicely. if i get shot down cause im too short or whatever its not my loss cause i got mad personality and am gonna have a good time regardless.

Professional Poster

1 Stone = 6.35 kilo and 1 pound = 0.453 kilo so you weight in kilo is 60.3 kilo and in pounds your weigt gonna bee around 133 pounds.

1 feet is 12 inches and 1 inch is 2.54 cm and 1cm = 10 mm
    so you are in cm 1.80 long ( 1 meter and 80 centimeters.)

Im 1.75 and weigt 72 kilo.

I wait four the day wee have only one standard in units..I have this problem often in my job.

Professional Poster

Nice one Scorpion. notice that you say 'long' instead if 'tall'. In english tall applys to height, long would apply to a distance(or lenghth). Its interesting, dutch say 'Lang' to mean tall but this word is obviously related to the english 'long' as both languages have germanic origins. Tell me Scorp, are you Swedish?

Professional Poster

Funny that you ask if im Swedich Kriss. No Im not but I live in Sweden.
    Im born in France and have lived in Germany and Denmark and now Sweden.

Professional Poster

Thats why I said swedish. Whats your native lanuage Scorpion?

Professional Poster

My native language is French but i can handle englich german and danich and even swedich verbally. But I m not so god at use them in writing as you maybee have notice about the Englich... But Im working on it

Professional Poster

Cool. Your English is not bad at all, You only ever get 1 or 2 letters out of place so the posts make sense. Eye kann orlways understand what u arr trying two sey.

Default Re: Too tall/short

Quote Originally Posted by Kriss
    I guess this topic has come up many times before, but I want some feedback. It seems like 99% of Transexual women really want their man to be taller, bigger, stronger than they are. This is a problem for me as I am 5'9" and never weigh above 9.5 stone(no idea what that is in pounds or kilo). I have treid to 'bulk up' but find it impossible to put on weight - very fast metabolism. I'm really happy with my body, at least I'm not fighting flab but I know my lack of height and muscle is not the ideal physique. Many things about the human body we can alter, improve, or just make the best of but height is a tricky one, this is something that I'm 'stuck with', I imagine a lot of girls understand this. Should I follow Prince with his 12" heels or be like Tom cruise and always carry a step to stand on? To me it's not an issue if a girl is taller or shorter but I feel like most TS ladies want a bigger guy.
    I can't speak for all girls, and since I am pretty tall myself, there are not many men phsyically taller than me (esp when I wear heels, which is always) but being the "bigger guy" is more than size. Its about confidence, and courage, and courtesy. How you carry yourself, how you carry a conversation, how you carry me that drink you bought me A 5 foot something guy who handles himself and the scene well is going to impress me way more than a 6 foot fiver who sits on his hands in the corner.

Its not the size of the dog in the fight, its the size of the fight in the dog. And you know how Katts feel about dogs

FK

Professional Poster

Quote Originally Posted by Kriss
    Cool. Your English is not bad at all, You only ever get 1 or 2 letters out of place so the posts make sense. Eye kann orlways understand what u arr trying two sey.
    Tack. men jag tror inte du kan forsta detta.