Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Hung Angel Platinum Poster trish's Avatar

hey TFan, you don't need my help.

"...I no longer believe that people's secrets are defined and communicable, or their feelings full-blown and easy to recognize."_Alice Munro, Chaddeleys and Flemings.

"...the order in creation which you see is that which you have put there, like a string in a maze, so that you shall not lose your way". _Judge Holden, Cormac McCarthy's, BLOOD MERIDIAN.

Veteran Poster

You're calling Lt. Col. Garver "stupid"? TFan, why do you hate the U.S. military so much?

U.S. military says no sign Qaeda leader in Iraq dead

"We are pretty confident that Masri was not killed or wounded. In fact, we believe that Masri was not even involved in any kind of gun battle yesterday," Lieutenant Colonel Christopher Garver, a U.S. military spokesman, said.

Professional Poster

Quote Originally Posted by TFan
    Quote Originally Posted by specialk
    So where does it say in the press release al masri is in custody???????...Dumboboy????
    He's in custody. Don't force me to make you look even stupider than you look in your picture.
    He's not in custody fuckin moron....and you can't prove it or get out of looking like the dolt that you are.

that being said, maybe the moderators would like to kick you, Tfool the under 21 minor out of here. Schools in...get to one soon. dummy.

White_Male_Canada wrote:
    I like toping Tgirls aka chicks with dicks. I also like being topped by men. Makes me feel like a panywaist after but it feels so good.

Platinum Poster

ROTFLMFAO!!

There you go again, TFool!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	waytogoretard_135.jpg 
Views:	343 
Size:	51.7 KB 
ID:	81753  

"I became insane, with long intervals of horrible sanity." - Poe

Why such vitriolic responses?

John Ellis Bush in 2012!

Professional Poster

Quote Originally Posted by guyone
    Why such vitriolic responses?
    Feels good ..it's fun!!!! :P

White_Male_Canada wrote:
    I like toping Tgirls aka chicks with dicks. I also like being topped by men. Makes me feel like a panywaist after but it feels so good.

Sorry retards. NBC claims your pal IS in custody.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Abu_Ayy...nt_whereabouts

An NBC report indicates that Abu Ayyub al-Masri is currently in custody following the firefight, though it does not specify whether he is being held by the Iraqis or Americans.

LMAO!

Professional Poster

Sorry retards. NBC claims your pal IS in custody.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Abu_Ayy...nt_whereabouts

An NBC report indicates that Abu Ayyub al-Masri is currently in custody following the firefight, though it does not specify whether he is being held by the Iraqis or Americans.

LMAO!
    From Msnbc:

BAGHDAD, Iraq - As a military offensive seeks to bring Baghdad from the brink of anarchy, a top Iraqi security officer tried Friday to measure its early stages using the grim logic of a place with daily bloodshed: by counting the bodies arriving at the morgue.

A total of 10 corpses were collected off the streets — apparently all victims of the city’s lawless jumble of gang justice and sectarian payback. The daily body tally recently has often been 40 or more, excluding major bombings, said Brig. Gen. Qassim Moussawi.

This was the basis for an upbeat message by Moussawi, a spokesman for the joint U.S.-Iraqi security sweep that began this week and has so far faced limited resistance. But his American counterparts remain much more guarded.

“I would say that it is way too early to establish any trends,” said Lt. Col. Chris Garver, a U.S. military spokesman. “We’ve just started to focus our operations. We have months to go to see if we are going to succeed or not.”

Added Maj. Gen. Joseph Fil, commander of U.S. forces in Baghdad, “There’s no question about it, that many of these extremists are laying low and watching to see what it is we do and how we do it. How long that will last, we don’t know.”

The contrasting outlooks cut across the entire mission, dubbed Operation Law and Order, which seeks to reclaim the streets. Powerful militias and freelance vigilantes have carved Baghdad into fiefdoms and made even daily errands a gamble that could end with a car bombing or gunfire.

'At the beginning stages'
    The Iraqis are eager to show clear progress to boost the leadership of Prime Minister Nouri al-Maliki. U.S. commanders, however, are approaching the neighbor-by-neighbor sweep as a methodical campaign without quick victories — learning from past mistakes of pouring through an area, only to find that militiamen simply went underground and returned after American forces left.

“We are just at the beginning stages,” reminded Garver.

But evidence of the offensive against militants appeared around the country.

Borders to Iran and Syria have been temporarily sealed in attempts to foil suspected supply routes. In Diyala province northeast of Baghdad, U.S. forces are under sharply escalating attacks from Sunni Muslim insurgents — suggesting that some groups have shifted from Baghdad to other areas to sidestep the crackdown in the capital.

U.S. military officials said demolition experts destroyed a bomb-making factory they linked to the al-Qaida in Iraq faction in Salman Pak, just southwest of Baghdad. The statement said the workshop contained about 1,000 pounds of explosives.

But doubt was cast on another reported blow to al-Qaida in Iraq.

The Interior Ministry said that leader Abu Hamza al-Muhajir, also known as Abu Ayyub al-Masri, was wounded and an aide killed Thursday in a clash with Iraqi forces near Balad, north of Baghdad.

Garver, the U.S. military spokesman, later said the Pentagon had no information that al-Masri was hit.

Since you can't buy a clue here's a freebie:

One would think if Al Masri was in custody, a Pentagon spokes idiot would know if the friggin guy was at least hit, wounded etc. and would be able to confirm and describe the injuries.

Also, Al Masri in custody would trump anna Nicole smith as the top story, on every news outlet, with a "We got another one" moment from Bush....But it's not even a story anymore....Duh?...Big Duh???? :P

ROTFLMAO

White_Male_Canada wrote:

You're making a lot of assumptions here. First off, NBC reported your pal was in custody. They may have gotten it wrong, they may not have.

Your moronic assumption that the Pentagon would know Masri's whereabouts is foolish. He may be in Iraqi custody. Iraq, who neither confirms nor denies custody. He may also be in secret custody like Khaled El-Masri.

He may be getting the "black snatch treatment" as we speak! ie "They beat him, stripped him naked, drugged him, and gave him an enema. He was then dressed in a diaper and a jumpsuit, and flown to Baghdad, then immediately to "the salt pit", a covert CIA interrogation center in Afghanistan which contained prisoners from Pakistan, Tanzania, Yemen and Saudi Arabia."

That would be my first choice. Beat the crap outta the guy until he gives up the goods!

Professional Poster

You're making a lot of assumptions here. First off, NBC reported your pal was in custody. They may have gotten it wrong, they may not have.

Your moronic assumption that the Pentagon would know Masri's whereabouts is foolish. He may be in Iraqi custody. Iraq, who neither confirms nor denies custody. He may also be in secret custody like Khaled El-Masri.

He may be getting the "black snatch treatment" as we speak! ie "They beat him, stripped him naked, drugged him, and gave him an enema. He was then dressed in a diaper and a jumpsuit, and flown to Baghdad, then immediately to "the salt pit", a covert CIA interrogation center in Afghanistan which contained prisoners from Pakistan, Tanzania, Yemen and Saudi Arabia."

That would be my first choice. Beat the crap outta the guy until he gives up the goods!

Your whole fuckin' post is based on your assumptions dick head....LMFAO

White_Male_Canada wrote: