Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Default More Good News! Al Qaeda leader in Iraq IN CUSTODY

First Hussein, then Zarqawi, then Al Sadr and now Al-Masri!

GIs sweep Baghdad; al-Qaida leader hurt

http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20070215/ap_on_re_mi_ea/iraq

BAGHDAD, Iraq - U.S. and Iraqi forces pushed deeper Thursday into Sunni militant strongholds in Baghdad — where cars rigged with explosives greeted their advance — while British-led teams in southern Iraq used shipping containers to block suspected weapon smuggling routes from Iran. Early Friday, a spokesman for the Interior Ministry said the leader of al-Qaida in Iraq, Abu Ayyub al-Masri, was wounded and an aide was killed in a clash the previous day with Iraqi forces north of Baghdad.

America wins and libs weep!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	51551485_e79b16dca4_o_123.jpg 
Views:	914 
Size:	85.3 KB 
ID:	81606  

5 Star Poster

Name:	murthabagdad_140.jpg 
Views:	902 
Size:	25.8 KB 
ID:	81611  

Hung Angel Platinum Poster trish's Avatar

i lost count, is this the fifth time we took out the second highest man in al-Qaida? good for us. mission accomplished!

"...I no longer believe that people's secrets are defined and communicable, or their feelings full-blown and easy to recognize."_Alice Munro, Chaddeleys and Flemings.

"...the order in creation which you see is that which you have put there, like a string in a maze, so that you shall not lose your way". _Judge Holden, Cormac McCarthy's, BLOOD MERIDIAN.

Platinum Poster

Quote Originally Posted by trish
    i lost count, is this the fifth time we took out the second highest man in al-Qaida? good for us. mission accomplished!
    Not to worry, trish!

We are winning the war on terrorist recruitment!

Name:	al_qaeda_recruiting_818.gif 
Views:	891 
Size:	50.3 KB 
ID:	81613  

"I became insane, with long intervals of horrible sanity." - Poe

In the words of Mujahadeen Al Arya Dennis Miller, peace be upon him-

"If you think starting this war helped recruitment for Al Qaeda; Stop this war and you'll be really helping recruitment."

"Like I said, if you think this is good for recruitment, leave Iraq tommorrow. I guarantee you, if they see the great satan can be beaten, they'll be lining up to sign up for it the next day, in droves. It's a war that is on for the rest of our lives"

Professional Poster

So where does it say in the press release al masri is in custody???????...Dumboboy????

White_Male_Canada wrote:
    I like toping Tgirls aka chicks with dicks. I also like being topped by men. Makes me feel like a panywaist after but it feels so good.

Quote Originally Posted by specialk
    So where does it say in the press release al masri is in custody???????...Dumboboy????
    He's in custody. Don't force me to make you look even stupider than you look in your picture.

Hung Angel Platinum Poster trish's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by TFan
    He's in custody. Don't force me to make you look even stupider than you look in your picture.
    i hate to make you look stupid, but you may want to double check your usage of the string "stupider".

Quote Originally Posted by trish
    Quote Originally Posted by TFan
    i hate to make you look stupid, but you may want to double check your usage of the string "stupider".

You didn't even pick up on my many misspellings of owned?