Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by peggygee
    Danke liebchen.

You are too kind.
    Wusste nicht,dass du deutsch sprichst,Peggy.
    Macht mich irgendwie an.rrrrrrrrrrrrrr LOL

In the hearts of the kind, and in the fears of the wicked.

Default Re: I LOVE mine

Quote Originally Posted by TsVanessa69
    Actually think that way of thinking went out in 1976 cuz all my gf love havin dicks, even the girls with little ones! This is 2007, Packin Sisit's RULE!!!
    Ms. Vanessa you are making my 'clitter go a twitter', you do I am
    mildly bi, and that pose is giving me the vapors.

Quote Originally Posted by elo
    Danke liebchen.

You are too kind.
    Ich spreche wenig.

Genug, in der muhe zu erhalten.

Junior Poster

Quote Originally Posted by lust4ts

OK where do I start where's Peggy when we need her. Let me try, firstly you could try to be a bit more P C and maybe try refer to transgender people as something a bit less insulting than tranny im sure you'll have more luck connecting with them if you do try Transsexual, Tgirl, Transwomen, Transgirl any of these will do.
    HungAngels ,Trannys, Tgirls, Shemales, Transsexuals and Ladyboys Forum Index -> General Discussion

5 Star Poster

Ok. I have been on another board that is only for TS's. For mental and emotional support and such, in a series of bzzare arguments over exactly this. Arguements over just how crucial SRS is to being a TS. With the others saying that a non-op is not TS. etc. etc.

Basically there are a number of TS's who are obsessed with having thier penis chopped off. They will even tell you that they would chopp it off with a rusty cleaver rather than live with it. They are in the minority. They will speak of how "magical" SRS makes them a "real woman" exactly like thier mother or their sister. Such a person you would never see posting here, for a variety of reasons. (No 1 being that they almost never pass let alone look good).

As for the rest of us, including most anyone you would find on hungangels...
    If we want the op then we want it to be under conditions that will result in a realistic and functional result. Because the organs need to be able to perform their primary function, sex, urination, and getting off. I would say that people like me regard the more important part of being a transsexual mtf is living out a female life. Meaning what ever you are doing doing it as a female and being accepted as a female by those around us. That experience, living it, that is being a woman. Not the simple absence of a penis, which is something only the TS could possibly know about.

Danke liebchen.

You are too kind.
    Ich spreche wenig.

Genug,in der muhe zu erhalten??? Could you say this sentence in english,please?

Veteran Poster

Quote Originally Posted by tsfarrah
    well I cant speak for all girls but I like mine and I wont be getting rid of it ! lol
    Yeeehaa!!!

Danke liebchen.

You are too kind.
    Ich spreche wenig.

Genug,in der muhe zu erhalten??? Could you say this sentence in english,please?
    Genug - enough

in der muhe zu erhalten - to get in trouble.

I speak a little.

Enough to get in trouble.

Quote Originally Posted by BrendaQG
    Ok. I have been on another board that is only for TS's. For mental and emotional support and such, in a series of bzzare arguments over exactly this. Arguements over just how crucial SRS is to being a TS. With the others saying that a non-op is not TS. etc. etc.

Basically there are a number of TS's who are obsessed with having thier penis chopped off. They will even tell you that they would chopp it off with a rusty cleaver rather than live with it. They are in the minority. They will speak of how "magical" SRS makes them a "real woman" exactly like thier mother or their sister. Such a person you would never see posting here, for a variety of reasons. (No 1 being that they almost never pass let alone look good).

As for the rest of us, including most anyone you would find on hungangels...
    If we want the op then we want it to be under conditions that will result in a realistic and functional result. Because the organs need to be able to perform their primary function, sex, urination, and getting off. I would say that people like me regard the more important part of being a transsexual mtf is living out a female life. Meaning what ever you are doing doing it as a female and being accepted as a female by those around us. That experience, living it, that is being a woman. Not the simple absence of a penis, which is something only the TS could possibly know about.
    Very thankfull for your post Brenda.I´m learning more and more.In my eyes a woman is a woman.No mater she has a vagina or a penis.Chopping off their penis won`t make them more a woman.But some need a srs to feel more feminine like peggy.For the case i`m misunderstood:Nothing bad about it.Whatever makes them happy.I love all woman.

You have a penis,Brenda.And i bet you a cute one.

i have a friend that is content being pre-op...her friends on the other hand, are always trying to pressure her to go post...they are trying to make her feel like she is missing out..kinda like those peer pressure drug advertisements..people should just learn to respect peoples decisions and mind their business...just because the friends are happy as post doesnt mean that she will..she feels how she is presently , makes her special and unique..

u will be fucking fat bitches in no time