Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Rookie Poster

Default I hear ya......

You're right. It's a lot different in the 'ole town now! I don't like to be thought of as a trick, but ? And there's no Show World, or that other place on 42nd. No Westside waterfront action. The Meat district has gone Paris Hilton, with maybe a few really ugly girls on the street-nothing I'd want. Edelweiss is not the old Edelweiss, where you could at least hand outside & offer a "ride". I drove to the Silver Swan 'cause I read here that girls went there, but no way I saw any......What's a Trannychaser to do? Thank God for the internet, Brother!

Rookie Poster

Default thank you

You guys remeber sally that was the best , do you remeber how you would go put up you coat up stairs and wan to stay there looking down at everone comming in . And how everone tryed to get out the side door to the hotel "wow" what a time there is no place like that anywhere in new york any more. And show world was like my home and i do remeber "tRACY" black women with a dig cock lovely there was also i women name jasmin, can we try to find out what ever happened to those girl. There the resons why i'm trying to get a shemale wife today and cant even find a place to hang out at. let me know

Rookie Poster

Default Show World

It is nice to know that someone else remembers Tracy. She was very cool when I met her. I use to talk to her on the phone all hours of the night, asking all sort of question. If anyone know how she is or where she is please post it here.
    It would be nice to find out about the other ladies too.

Rookie Poster

Default Tracy....

Did Tracy also work in the Meat Packing District? For a while she was living on someone's yacht at the 79th St marina. She was African American, with a great body, and she reminded me of Grace Jones. And Tracy, I'll always remember, took my virgin cherry-she really loved white ass! (At least mine)

Default Better than Sally's!!!

does anyone remember a HUGE club, i think in the west forties, called Barnum's, p.j. barnum's or something like that. a wild tgirl club, even had a grrl on a trapeze...i remember some dude actually sitting at a table rolling joints and the grrls would hit you up for $$ to buy a bone for you -- two bucks or something like that a joint -- good shit, too --and you'd give the grrls a tip -- five bucks. it was wild. there were booths -- bj's happening openly and more. anyway, anyone remember that joint??? it was, i believe pre-aids. i think sally's happened after barnum's closed. also i recall sally, the owner, was tied in (ala tony soprano...ther guy who sat at the door -- angel??? told me) a few blocks north of sally's was another dive with a spanish name, and lots of grrls hung out there. anyone remember the name?

Rookie Poster

Great read, sounds like NYC was the place to be....