Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Default I'm a Certified Tranny Expert today!

I am so thrilled to be recognized as a Certified Tranny Expert. I will attempt to live up to this designation, by resisting the urge to slam Rookie Posters and instead encourage them to seek out J, Chefmike, and Adrianna for the answers to all their questions.

I’d like to thank the moderators for putting up with my angry tirades. And thank those who have inspired me …. B-1, Suckseed, emmettray, Trish, Ecstatic, peggygee and TSJennifer. If I forgotten anyone, it’s because I’m drinking.

It’s been a wonderful ride and I attempted to do it with out allot of “WOW”, “I’d hit it”, “More pics please” and the old “let me know when you’re coming to…” posts. Though I may have had a couple. And I could never resist an ‘Am I Gay” or religion post. But then Adrianna said “all right we get it” so I slowed down. Or something like that.

I will endeavor to continue posting silly ass comments, despite the slings and arrows of the “angry typing guys/girls” out there. Life is short and it’s time to laugh. I love you girls and I’ll have you know, I’m not an expert but I do have a “Certified” now stamped on my ass and you’ll find me in the specialty meat section of your local grocery store. So if you’re interested and have a store card, pick me up and you’ll get a few dollars off at the register.

PS... I gained this status on Valentine's Day! Thank you Kelly Shore for inspiring my wise ass comment!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	tomsci_narrowweb_300x5330_832.jpg 
Views:	3559 
Size:	21.1 KB 
ID:	81269  

stillies77

hahaha great picture holy shit...i seriously just laughed really hard

Default Re: I'm a Certified Tranny Expert today!

Quote Originally Posted by ezed
    I am so thrilled to be recognized as a Certified Tranny Expert. I will attempt to live up to this designation, by resisting the urge to slam Rookie Posters and instead encourage them to seek out J, Chefmike, and Adrianna for the answers to all their questions.

I’d like to thank the moderators for putting up with my angry tirades. And thank those who have inspired me …. B-1, Suckseed, emmettray, Trish, Ecstatic, peggygee and TSJennifer. If I forgotten anyone, it’s because I’m drinking.

It’s been a wonderful ride and I attempted to do it with out allot of “WOW”, “I’d hit it”, “More pics please” and the old “let me know when you’re coming to…” posts. Though I may have had a couple. And I could never resist an ‘Am I Gay” or religion post. But then Adrianna said “all right we get it” so I slowed down. Or something like that.

I will endeavor to continue posting silly ass comments, despite the slings and arrows of the “angry typing guys/girls” out there. Life is short and it’s time to laugh. I love you girls and I’ll have you know, I’m not an expert but I do have a “Certified” now stamped on my ass and you’ll find me in the specialty meat section of your local grocery store. So if you’re interested and have a store card, pick me up and you’ll get a few dollars off at the register.

PS... I gained this status on Valentine's Day! Thank you Kelly Shore for inspiring my wise ass comment!
    Oh good lord lol

My official Adult Blog

http://www.kellypierceblog.com

My Official Blog for my TS Sisters

http://www.secretkelly.com

My official Cam Site

http://www.kellysdreamhouse.com

ummmmm what? sorry. Shes keeping me occupied.

lol congrats ezed. heres to another 1000 posts

blckhaze- A quickie in the back of a carriage going around Central park south

RubyTS- been there done that :P

Platinum Poster

Are you sure that you can handle the responsibility, ezed?

You know what happened when we got you that puppy...

"I became insane, with long intervals of horrible sanity." - Poe

certified or certifiable? it can be a faint line LOL

congrats.
    FK

In the hearts of the kind, and in the fears of the wicked.

You truly deserve it.

You are a very positive influence on the board, and as
    you stated, you didn't get to 1,000 with a lot of 'Gary
    Cooper', yup, nope, 'I'd hit it, ditto type posts.

Good job!

Professional Poster

Congratualations ezed. Perfect day to get this distinction.

I guess you are "werry" glad.

Still Here 5 Star Poster

Haha, congrats!

Professional Poster

way to be EZ

White_Male_Canada wrote:
    I like toping Tgirls aka chicks with dicks. I also like being topped by men. Makes me feel like a panywaist after but it feels so good.