Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Anal Smothering

My wife has an extremely large clit so it happens quite regularly except for the ball sucking of course. I make sure she's shaved when she does that. It can leave quite the burn otherwise.

damn vicki that description got me going. you should really show us what that looks like..

Rookie Poster

Vicki, you really are wild!!!!!

Senior Member Professional Poster luv4Tgirls's Avatar

Vicki, that sounds like very entertaining time, I am looking forward to that happening.

Rookie Poster

Not anal smothering but something similar. When my shemale lover and i do a 69 (with her on top). At first she goes easy on me and pulls out often so I can get a breath every now and then, but as she gets more excited and closer to cumming she keeps pumping it in deeper and keeping it in longer. Usually the last minutes before she cums she has her dick all the way down my throat and her fairly large balls cover my nostrils for much of the time. so when that happens i practically can't breathe at all. I have never passed out but it is an incredible feeling that is made perfect when i feel her get even bigger and harder just as she blows her load in my mouth. Of course like any good boyfriend i swallow every drop she has.
    so i haven't experienced ass smothering, but cock and balls smothering is what i've had.
    Vicky I really love your posts. you're a hot babe with a hot mind.

Rookie Poster

yes i had that very experiance it was quiete breathtaking loving every minute of it

When In Doubt I Whip It Out I Got Me A Rock & Roll Band

Junior Poster

Default Nataly from NYC East Village loves that...

she does that to me every time I go over-like some kind of ritual...now I think its a richterual...these girls have been using the same teabags!

Veteran Poster

Vicki,

Probably done that with about every black girl I have been out with before I got into TG's

When I find one for a relationship I sure hope it will be part of a sexual menu. (Along with many other things)

BTW

Hara:

I think that's HOT Vicki! (not in a lesbo kinda way) LOL *giggle

It's actually one of my favorite things to do to a guy. Heh

~Kisses.

HTG

THAT IS GOOD TO KNOW, LOL.

Azanti xxxx

'We Are, Marshall... Almost home...'

Junior Poster

Yeah I've been smothered by an ex on numerous occassions. She was full figured so I was burried between her fleshy thighs. She'd grind her ass all over my face, teabagging etc.