Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Rookie Poster

Default Techniques to shoot a big load???

Hi everyone,

sorry for the corny question...

I'd like to surprise my partner shooting a big load next time we are together, and well, as often as possible.

Can anyone share some techniques to have a huge volume at the special moment?

Veteran Poster

A Valentine's Day gift nonetheless. The gift that just keeps on giving.

Rookie Poster

That's already planned... :P

Rookie Poster

Like squeezing it out?

Professional Poster

1) Stay away from the "bulging panties" threads on HA

2) Don't JO

3) Drink lots of water or fruit juice

4) Zinc pills

Shush girl, shut your lips
    Do the Helen Keller and talk with your hips

im starting to think this is harder then pulling off some fatalities on mortal kombat

u will be fucking fat bitches in no time

Veteran Poster

Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	kamasutraimage_209.jpg 
Views:	7254 
Size:	88.4 KB 
ID:	81230  

Platinum Poster JohnnyWalkerBlackLabel's Avatar

Default .................................................

that don't jerk off idea is bullshit IMO
    I say that because I think back to the Houston 500 gangbang where that idiot waited 6 months to bust a load all over her, and in the final moment, there was no miraculous wad, no kasplurt, no kabam!!!!!!!!!!!!! there was a typical nut

with that said I want to agree with some of the brilliant theories (don't know about zinc Tom, lol) and disagree with some and add my own

http://www.bodybuilding.com/store/mhp/pro.html

take this twice a day and please, exercise................ do something besides type

the added protein you splatter all over her face and hair will give her hours of joy and quite possibly enriched hair follicles

JWBL

snɯıʇdo snʇoʇ soʌ oloʌ

Rookie Poster

Found this googling for 'peter north diet' lol. It gives some pointers and tips:

http://www.jackinworld.com/qa/qasem.html

Professional Poster

Don't ask me how I found this (google). LOL!!!

Don't get me wrong, I know that on the Internet people sell all kinds of enhancement and enlargement pills that don't work. I know that you can't make your penis bigger with pills. But what about ejaculate size? Can vitamin supplements or special "volume" pills make you ejaculate as much as 500% more? Peter North, a man known for big ejaculations, is the poster boy for one kind of enhancement pill. Is there any truth to their claims?

Well, you're correct that a pill is more likely to make you ejaculate more than it is to make your penis grow (which is impossible). However, whatever a pill company's claims are, you can probably do just as well with zinc and lecithin supplements. (Use zinc supplements in moderation; too much zinc intake can be dangerous.) For some guys, these nutrients do have a noticeable effect on ejaculation volume, and they're a lot cheaper and easier to get. In general, stay away from mail-order pills sold by less-than-reputable companies; you really don't know what's in them, and their claims are almost always untrue or at least greatly exaggerated. Finally, on the social responsibility side, you should never do anything to support businesses that advertise via spam or that target people's sexual insecurities.

Why is it that drinking water hours before you masturbate increases the volume of semen?

Good question. I think it's because your body becomes more hydrated overall, so any glands responsible for secreting a watery substance (such as those in the male reproductive system) are able to work more efficiently and have less trouble getting water from the bloodstream. If you're dehydrated, on the other hand, your body will want to conserve water, so these glands will not have as much water available, and you'll ejaculate less.

Shush girl, shut your lips
    Do the Helen Keller and talk with your hips