Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Default I told you about Mr.Howard K.STERN!!!

This guy is the slime of slimes!
    He has already sold pictures for 1 million dollars and now there is suspicion that he had BOTH Anna Nicole and her son Danielle killed via methadone.

Thank god the media is not sticking up for this guy....I was watching Larry King tonight and the media pundits are ALL OVER this guy.

Many of you who are FOOLISH think the death and or killing of Anna Nicole is no big deal........NOT SO.
    SOME of you think.....she was uneducated,not sophisticated,slept around and used drugs.
    All of this is true BUT
    SO WHAT?!!!
    Two of americas BIGGEST Icons fit neatly in that same category and they are worshiped in death as they were in life.

Marilyn Monroe and Billie Holiday.

If it is proven that this monster Howard K.Stern killed Anna Nicole and her son it will be a great american tragedy.
    It will be a tragedy because he took someone away from us that COULD HAVE BEEN an Icon.
    People loved Marilyn Monroe because of her beauty just like Anna and they still love Marilyn even with her imperfections and I think with Anna Nicole they feel the same.

What is your opinion ALLANAH?

Quote Originally Posted by J
    damaging ones reputation and assuming they KILLED 2 people is outrageous...ive said it before, the guy is a scumbag and i never liked him, but what ur doing here is far more disturbing...ur branding someone a murderer simply because u dont like him...shameful...hey, if it comes out he killed em, fine, then go off on him...but how exactly do u go about to repare the damage ur doing to his reputation if all u say is bunk? i wonder if u have as much passion in defending people and setting the record straight as u do in slandering them...
    We will see my friend........
    I have been like a prophet thus far.........we shall see.

these people are sick...you can even go on this site to see what she had in her fridge when the police arrived.... and all this talk of baby swapping dna...welcome to the circus..

u will be fucking fat bitches in no time

Dying young is how you become an icon. James Dean died after 3 movies, and is an icon. John Saxon, another 50's heartthrob, had a long career and is not. Marilyn passes at age 36, and is an icon. Sheree North, another blonde bombshell from the 50's goes on to a long career and is not.

Having said all that, Howard Stern is a vulture, picking over and profiting from her carcass, but vultures don't kill. Most likely neither did he. The initial autopsy showed no signs of violence or foul play. Sadly, he is not the only shameless scavenger. Zsa Zsa's husband just filed to establish his paternity and to seek custody of her child (and her estate, which might end up in the hundreds of millions of dollars)

FK

Quote Originally Posted by J
    vulture shmulture, the guy is a fuckin genius...takin a playmate who obviously had no physical attraction to him, and making her his lil bitch....yeah, sure i hate him, but i wont deny theres a lil jealousy for the way he had his way with her every move...lil fuckin jewish kid from bklyn (im guessin lol) finds a hot blonde and she doesnt fart without his permission...u can hate, but respek booyakasha
    was that a proposal? LOL

meow

FK

Party Goddess Platinum Poster AllanahStarrNYC's Avatar

I think Howard Stern is repulsive.

Anna was his cash cow- he has exploited her to the max. It's obvious she had some sort of problem with drugs IMO. He was around her- either he is an addict too or he did nothing to help her, which makes him really, really dispicable. I think he kept her thw way she was for a reason, to continie getting CASH.

I would not be surprised if he was involved.

2008 AVN Transsexual Performer Of The Year
    www.TransexualStarr.com
    www.Facebook.com/AllanahStarr

your awful...REALLY AWFUL

www.TransexualStarr.com

FA FA FO HI

Last edited by JHANIAH L0VE Sep 17, 2009 2:00 am

That Artimus Pyle interview today was incredible.

Last edited by JHANIAH L0VE Sep 17, 2009 2:00 am

no- you are being mean spirited and an asshole.

there is a difference between sharing your opinion and being tactful and just being spiteful and mean for no reason.

www.TransexualStarr.com